It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, ABC, CBS, The BBC and Al Jazeera Among 2012 Peabody Award Winners.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Source mediabistro

CNN is taking home three Peabodys, one for its coverage of last year’s Arab Spring uprising, another for “CNN Heroes” and the last for “Fareed Zakaria GPS.”

Your not going to believe this.

“CBS Evening News” and correspondent Clarissa Ward won a Peabody for her coverage of the Syrian uprising.

Apparently its the who has the best propaganda award season and all the main western news outlets of CNN, ABC, CBS, The BBC and Al Jazeera have won the 2012 Peabody Award.

I find it quite sad and hilarious.
Both of those news outlets have been steaming up there propaganda during the Arab Protests just so they could have a military intervention.

And of course giving Sen John McCain president like powers and free media coverage, in my view they shouldn't be Awarded but arrested for the war mongering propaganda

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No surprise. The honchos of these organizations all smoke the same Cuban cigars at the same poker table. It's like the Oscars to Hollywood - they love patting themselves on the back for being sooo awesome and important.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
personally i think that award should go to RT.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If we lived in a not fairy tale world,the winners would be, Russia today,Euro news,and Press TV...of course that wouldn't make sense to MSM believers at all!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No Fox News? I'm shocked! Shocked I say!!!

new topics

top topics

join