It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Alien Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
It's very tragic that The "History" Channel is nothing more than a conduit to indoctrinate a generation with material that is not "history". Many have succumbed to a very strange paradox: they give lip service to requiring proof before they can believe in God, yet absolutely believe in extraterrestrial involvement with no proof. Why? They've been purposely led down a well constructed path to do so.

Big picture.
1. The theory of evolution for decades taught, as fact, that man evolved from apes which evolved from primordial ooze. This was to destroy and undermine a belief, in the western nations, of creation by God.
2. Once evolution is accepted as fact, it naturally follows that life MUST have evolved elsewhere.
3.Our western nations have been flooded with UFO stories, reports, books, films etc, and science fiction, slowly building the belief that they are REAL.
4. This past decade has seen a full scale push of the idea that ETS probably created us.
5. Now we are seeing the push that not only did ETs create us, but now they are back to "save" us.

A group has deliberately changed the beliefs of millions of the descendants of faithful Christians to now view ETS as our "creator" and "saviour". They have already convinced these people to unknowingly reject their God and to accept another as god. That is how easily it was done. When you deny the sovereignty of God, and above all deny HIS creation, you deny the very essence of HIM.

The History channel with its 11 and two pillars and triangle, is a tool of indoctrination. God is truth, and scripture says quite clearly that those who stand in awe and reverance of the things coming to this world, believe it because there is no love of truth within them. Brainwashing is powerful because it possesses the MIND by changing beliefs. Only God can open eyes to see it, and for that reason, the only defense against lies and deception is HIM. Those that seek Him place the truth above lies.

I agree with you 100%, I gave a similar viewpoint in the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Christians ought to find it offensive how much the bible has been perverted by these ancient astronaut theorists to fit in with their beliefs. It shows that propaganda cannot make something entirely new, it has to base itself on existing material and twist it for its own ends. The gist of this entire deception is that its selectively taking stories from every ancient religion known to man and spinning it off into outer space about ET's. So I can certainly see where Christians are coming from when they say these "aliens" are really demons or deceptive spirits pretending to be something else. The best evidence that this may be the case, assuming that these UFO's are real is the abduction reports themselves in the link below.

www.alienresistance.org...

These so called advanced beings from another planet for some reason seem so concerned about Jesus, a character from one local religion. In conclusion, as long as these "aliens" people keep having encounters with squeal & run at the name of Jesus, then there is no reason for Christians not to believe that they are demons, and surprisingly, there are even some well known secular UFO researchers that agree with the christian viewpoint on what UFO's are as well.

Article of concern: www.boudillion.com...

Alien Agenda?:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The person in the video is simply spouting what other christians have said: that aliens/ETs are demons or fallen angels. He says he felt an evil presence and ascribed this to ETs. No doubt some ETs are hostile to us. We can feel that evil coming from some people too. Feeling an "evil presence" doesn't equate to ET=demons. That is an incredibly simplistic, and wrong, conclusion. Yes, I believe some ETs are hostile to humanity, but they are not demonic. That belief has been created so that the Christian belief system can be reconciled with an ancient and on-going phenomenon. It's sad that in 2012 we are still talking about demons as though they are real. Hostile, evil entities maybe. But demons?

That's irrelevant who believes what about what happened. You believe in aliens without a shred of proof other than your opinion... a demon is an evil entity, FYI... the problem isn't whether evil entities exist or not, the problem is interpretation of those entities... and just another FYI, I made the video and I don't think aliens are demons... I think they are fallen angels. Before I picked up my current beliefs about them, I was thinking they were our space brothers. My experience is what changed my mind immediately.

In addition to that, there are so many stories of kidnapping and rape that one has to assume that there are either only a few doing this or a whole bunch of evil entities out there kidnapping and raping people.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientaliendeception
The person in the video is simply spouting what other christians have said: that aliens/ETs are demons or fallen angels. He says he felt an evil presence and ascribed this to ETs. No doubt some ETs are hostile to us. We can feel that evil coming from some people too. Feeling an "evil presence" doesn't equate to ET=demons. That is an incredibly simplistic, and wrong, conclusion. Yes, I believe some ETs are hostile to humanity, but they are not demonic. That belief has been created so that the Christian belief system can be reconciled with an ancient and on-going phenomenon. It's sad that in 2012 we are still talking about demons as though they are real. Hostile, evil entities maybe. But demons?

That's irrelevant who believes what about what happened. You believe in aliens without a shred of proof other than your opinion... a demon is an evil entity, FYI... the problem isn't whether evil entities exist or not, the problem is interpretation of those entities... and just another FYI, I made the video and I don't think aliens are demons... I think they are fallen angels. Before I picked up my current beliefs about them, I was thinking they were our space brothers. My experience is what changed my mind immediately.

In addition to that, there are so many stories of kidnapping and rape that one has to assume that there are either only a few doing this or a whole bunch of evil entities out there kidnapping and raping people.

Got to love ATS, so we have two people debating thinking the other person is dead wrong. What happens if you are both wrong....there is no shred of evidence for aliens, evil entities, fallen angles nor demons, none of it has any more validity than a Token novel.

Here's a link to a post I did yesterday about humans in general. It would be interesting what you guys think about it with your points of view.

14th post on this page

edit on 15-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Got to love ATS, so we have two people debating thinking the other person is dead wrong. What happens if you are both wrong....there is no shred of evidence for aliens, evil entities, fallen angles nor demons, none of it has any more validity than a Token novel.

Here's a link to a post I did yesterday about humans in general. It would be interesting what you guys think about it with your points of view.

14th post on this page

edit on 15-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Personal experience trumps anything that anyone who hasn't experienced it can make up. My personal experience is my evidence. Remember it is historical FACT that mountain gorillas and pandas were once considered mythological creatures because people didn't have "proof" of what they saw.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Personal experience trumps anything that anyone who hasn't experienced it can make up. My personal experience is my evidence. Remember it is historical FACT that mountain gorillas and pandas were once considered mythological creatures because people didn't have "proof" of what they saw.

Not a good argument... We didn't suggest there were mountain gorillas and then proved that they existed.
I could easily just say there are 100 ton purple flying elephants and be the same as saying advance alien race. 6000 years ago we had maybe eyewitness reports and drawing, 6000 years later we have eye witness reports and pictures. One would think after 6000 years we might have more....lol

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Not a good argument... We didn't suggest there were mountain gorillas and then proved that they existed.

You completely missed my point... the point is that mountain gorillas had to be proven and just because they hadn't been proven yet doesn't mean they didn't exist or that the person wasn't telling the truth. Their personal experience trumped anything anyone else could say because ultimately, whether someone believed them or not, mountain gorillas existed.

I could easily just say there are 100 ton purple flying elephants and be the same as saying advance alien race.

Yes, you could say that and no matter how ridiculous it sounds, if its true and real, it will be regardless of how it sounds to others or whether or not you provide proof of your experience. If you told someone 1,000 years ago that we'd invent a device that let people communicate face to face no matter where they were in the world, you'd sound like a crazy person, and yet we do it all the time now. The world has dramatically changed in the last 100 years. Remember, 1984 started out as a sci-fi book and turned into reality.

6000 years ago we had maybe eyewitness reports and drawing, 6000 years later we have eye witness reports and pictures. One would think after 6000 years we might have more....lol

Says who? Your assumption is that they want to be seen. UFOs appear and disappear without warning which makes it kinda hard to grab a camera, so that means people can only talk about it or draw it AFTER it happens. They don't exactly pose for pictures. Let me ask you this... how many times have you taken a picture of a humming bird? Humming bird pictures are extremely rare compared to the amount of times they are seen vs. the amount of times they are caught on a still picture. I've seen dozens of humming birds in my life and I think I managed to snap one blurry picture of one once. My lack of evidence to prove it doesn't change the fact that I experienced it.

Facts are facts with or without evidence to prove it to anyone else. Right now there is no way to prove to you that its hot in my house, but it is hot as hell in here. Lack of proof won't change the fact that its still hot.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You completely missed my point... the point is that mountain gorillas had to be proven and just because they hadn't been proven yet doesn't mean they didn't exist or that the person wasn't telling the truth. Their personal experience trumped anything anyone else could say because ultimately, whether someone believed them or not, mountain gorillas existed.

No I understand your point, but mountain gorillas did not need to be proven, just found....big difference.

Yes, you could say that and no matter how ridiculous it sounds, if its true and real,.

Saying something doesn't make it real though and until you have a giant purple flying elephant to say "anything is possable" is just not a good arugment to suggest they are real. I'm not saying aliens don't exist anywhere in the universe, just saying they are not here. I say this based on the truly lack of ANY EVIDENCE.

Says who? Your assumption is that they want to be seen. UFOs appear and disappear without warning which makes it kinda hard to grab a camera, so that means people can only talk about it or draw it AFTER it happens. They don't exactly pose for pictures. Let me ask you this... how many times have you taken a picture of a humming bird? Humming bird pictures are extremely rare compared to the amount of times they are seen vs. the amount of times they are caught on a still picture. I've seen dozens of humming birds in my life and I think I managed to snap one blurry picture of one once. My lack of evidence to prove it doesn't change the fact that I experienced it.

Once again ALL evidence in one way or another is human made....at some point we actually need something alien...just saying ...lol

Facts are facts with or without evidence to prove it to anyone else. Right now there is no way to prove to you that its hot in my house, but it is hot as hell in here. Lack of proof won't change the fact that its still hot.

Well except we have factual information that LV is hot (well 83 is not truely hot), AND you and your house is factually real, or can easily be proven to be real.

What alien facts are there?...that is the question...assumptions of what a UFO is doesn't present factual information that it is alien in nature. There is usally evidence that create/backup facts...or they are not facts....

State one true fact that doesn't have any evidence to prove it is a fact. The only fact is it is a UFO...that is it.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The History Channel only gives part of the story of the Exodus and even that part is falsely conveyed. I show their deception in this video.

The Ancient Alien Deception - The Exodus:

Here is just one more false statement made by the History Channel's Ancient Aliens program. They claim that the reason the Israelites were wandering the desert for 40 years is because God got mad at their idolatry. Just another Ancient Alien Lie

The Ancient Alien Deception - Wandering The Desert:

The History Channel once again makes a false statement about the Bible so it can pitch the concept of a Manna Machine. Once again, I correct the lie.

The Ancient Alien Deception - Manna From Heaven:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

IT'S A TV SHOW!!!!!!! If you don't like then don't watch it. I think it's great. I enjoy hearing alternative theories about man's history. The pyramids, nazca lines are part of history that we still can't explain. You need to do some serious reading. Open your mind and think a little. Close minded and negative thinking does nothing for the complexion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliendeception

ridiculous ideas like? God created the world in 7 days. The garden of eden? The seven commandments?
If your good you go to heaven if your bad you go to hell. Those ridiculous ideas?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by BlackManINC

IT'S A TV SHOW!!!!!!! If you don't like then don't watch it. I think it's great. I enjoy hearing alternative theories about man's history. The pyramids, nazca lines are part of history that we still can't explain. You need to do some serious reading. Open your mind and think a little. Close minded and negative thinking does nothing for the complexion.

For the record, this thread isn't about challenging every word that is said on the Ancient Aliens show. This thread is primarily about The "History" Channel perverting what is said in the bible in an attempt to make it all about ET's, to fit in with the ancient astronaut theory. It is your funeral if you want to give any credence to the fallacious crap shown on this TV show as legitimate "history", "alternative" or not. But as far as the Pyramids is concerned, if you believe that they can't be explained then you either haven't been doing some serious reading yourself or it is you who is close minded and really wants to believe in the crap preached on this TV show. The pyramids have been explained a hundred times over on this site alone, so how about you do some serious research yourself instead of just believing every single word the clowns on the Ancient Aliens show tell you.

Building the Great Pyramid

I don't know about you, but I am the guardian of my own mind. No piece of information gets in without it being scrutinized to the nth degree, like a firewall or antivirus system to keep the crap out. My mind is most certainly open to new information, but not so open that my brain falls out.
edit on 24-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Big picture.
1. The theory of evolution for decades taught, as fact, that man evolved from apes which evolved from primordial ooze. This was to destroy and undermine a belief, in the western nations, of creation by God.

Yeah, all the biologists on earth are part of a huge satanic conspiracy.

2. Once evolution is accepted as fact, it naturally follows that life MUST have evolved elsewhere.

What? I don't even ... what?

3.Our western nations have been flooded with UFO stories, reports, books, films etc, and science fiction, slowly building the belief that they are REAL.

And why exactly would the media ridicule people who claim to have seen an UFO, if that was the case?

4. This past decade has seen a full scale push of the idea that ETS probably created us.

I must have lived under a rock in the past decade.

5. Now we are seeing the push that not only did ETs create us, but now they are back to "save" us.

Where exactly do you see this push in mainstream society?

Only God can open eyes to see it, and for that reason, the only defense against lies and deception is HIM.

According to this, he can't be on your side.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm going to post this here instead of making a new thread on it. I have information from a ham radio operator who just relayed information to me that there is a city in florida at this immediate moment that has been completely shut down do to a " UFO landing ".

Unconfirmed looking for further information. This is said to be somewhere in So. Fla. is the info at hand.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It seems Christians live in Fear of everything ... not that there is nothing to fear .

The perspective they present is resoundingly negative due to their fear instilled by dogmatic control mechanisms

So a guy who admits he has been researching for a year . .. wow a whole year .

Perhaps if he had been studying for decades he would realize the preponderance of recorded history from all corners of the globe reports interactions with people from other worlds .

SO .. If you can not handle thousands of years of recorded history on the facts record a 15 min diatribe that establishes nothing .

I see a lot of that going on here on this board ... So no surprise here .

I'd demand proof as seems to be the standard operation procedure here for anything one disagrees with ..

But he never asserts anything of worth but I gave him a shot anyway .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
I'd demand proof as seems to be the standard operation procedure here for anything one disagrees with ...

Actually proof is something we demand constantly in everyday life. It is natural.

If someone knocked on your door and tried to sell you a flying car, would you demand proof? Probably.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Xenoglossy

Not in this case because it is a total fantasy .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
Perhaps if he had been studying for decades he would realize the preponderance of recorded history from all corners of the globe reports interactions with people from other worlds.

From which worlds?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They took an interesting idea and pushed it over and over into our collective minds to the point where the rational among us feel the idea has become so commercial it is slightly diluted the value of the evidence as the people behind it seem intent on alienating its viewers (no pun intended)
due to the eccentric nature of certain affiliates

as to an agenda possible disinformation in action

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It's very tragic that The "History" Channel is nothing more than a conduit to indoctrinate a generation with material that is not "history". Many have succumbed to a very strange paradox: they give lip service to requiring proof before they can believe in God, yet absolutely believe in extraterrestrial involvement with no proof. Why? They've been purposely led down a well constructed path to do so.

Big picture.

A group has deliberately changed the beliefs of millions of the descendants of faithful Christians to now view ETS as our "creator" and "saviour". They have already convinced these people to unknowingly reject their God and to accept another as god. That is how easily it was done. When you deny the sovereignty of God, and above all deny HIS creation, you deny the very essence of HIM.

The History channel with its 11 and two pillars and triangle, is a tool of indoctrination. God is truth, and scripture says quite clearly that those who stand in awe and reverance of the things coming to this world, believe it because there is no love of truth within them. Brainwashing is powerful because it possesses the MIND by changing beliefs. Only God can open eyes to see it, and for that reason, the only defense against lies and deception is HIM. Those that seek Him place the truth above lies.

Why is it only accepted that life exists elsewhere if evolution is accepted as fact?

Why couldn't an omnipotent being have created life elsewhere, too?

Personally, I'm a Theocrat, but this argument makes no sense at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Their goal is to get the most viewers possible and quality studies and documentaries are boring for the most part.

Viewers = Advertising Dollars = Survival and Profits

There are also many in those documentaries that in my humble opinion don't believe a lot of what they say or present themselves.

We are the reason they can't be trusted for accuracy and instead use sensationalism to sell their product. They either give people what they want or close up shop and it's that easy to understand.

Just yesterday I heard some glaring errors on a travel documentary. I like to have some headphones on and listen to documentaries while I'm on a computer working on a project. They called the highest mountain in one State the highest in the US. They called the General Sherman tree the largest living organizm when the they have found now other trees larger and the largest living organism is a stand of Aspens (Aspen groves are a single plant). They don't much care about research or being accurate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join