It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Young Song That Applies To Most of Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Heart Of Gold was too middle of the road for me, so I headed for the dich."

NEIL YOUNG

Great. Great post!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just a quickie to say : Since you grabbed my attention to this thread...Every day , I have had Neil Young's songs going through my head....
Great way to start the day even without a radio
!

Want this thread bumped ... as OP is right in that it definitely applies here! Your thread also brought this to mind .. someone should probably make a Tom Petty ''I Won't Back Down" thread. I can feeeel him too!

edit on 17-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

Thanks

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Perhaps you would like to author a Tom Petty thread that explains your personal connection, and reasons for liking his music. As you said his message was a good one and it would be interesting to have another member share their views and perceptions on some of their favorite artists.

In the meanwhile, this song goes out to you:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for the memories!!

He made a good appearence in "The poatman" and he is great in "The traveling Wilberies".

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Perhaps you would like to author a Tom Petty thread that explains your personal connection, and reasons for liking his music. As you said his message was a good one and it would be interesting to have another member share their views and perceptions on some of their favorite artists.

In the meanwhile, this song goes out to you:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I feel a new kinship here
Can we have a group hug?
Anyone who lovvvvvves Neil Young is considered my family ....you are my kind of folk!

Imo, we are ''feelers'' and ''lovers'' and have much concern and care for ''things'' going on in this world.
It seems , we are only a small minority but thankfully folks seem to be waking up to truly care once again -

It's only a matter of time before ''change'' will come once again...and I do NOT mean Obama's "change" ... But a change in presidents would be the start.....I truly feel Ron Paul could change it all and make for us a better world in which to live !

HUGS - and peace to all my bros /sis's !

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If only Ron Paul could play guitar like Niel Young then nothing would stop him or us
Blast away Obama "Like a Hurricane" - just kidding around but sorta serious
Neil Young - Like A Hurricane-
Play it loud - Rattle your neighbours pots and pans

www.youtube.com...

PS - HUGS back at ya

edit on 18-4-2012 by artistpoet because: tie po

top topics

<< 1   >>

join