It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canaanite ELOHIM EL GOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I did some research on Hebrew (Judaic) spirituality....

Long before moses:

AL = FATHER

AH AD : THE LORD (Messiah Great Leader_

AH AD will be the spiritual perfect AD AM (Lord MAN)... like a very good Angel Lord
to spiritual rule the earth.

EL deity or god was created around Alexander the Great time at Tyre....the
canaanite cult Ezekiel chap 28...

EL just means THE a pronoun or if you invert it means LE = LAWFUL EVIL too
puritanical....

EL OH IM (The Space (VOHU) nearness (IM ...annunuki)

So in otherwards watch out for the coming false messiah ...... david .......
the one back in time is the true Joshua David Joseph (or Lord Jesus Christ)
and ascended to Polaris... suppose to return latter this century...I hope...

Watch out for Arrogant Elohim Lords/Ladys and look at very old hebrew
translations of the Torah/Septugint (new testament)...

thanks..

-Alextron

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alextron

Hey my Dad used to work for El Al. The Isralie airline. In NY. Did he work for "The Father" ??? Funny.
edit on 14-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Your research is flawed. What are you references? Here is a better rendering: LINK

1. In the Hebrew Scriptures “vuvh” represents the personal name of the Creator, the Elohim of Israel. It is found there over 6,600 times.1 Often called the “Tetragram” or “Tetragrammaton” (meaning roughly, "The Four Letters") by technical writers and lecturers, this word, vuvh, is composed of the four letters Yud h, Hei v, Vav u, and Hei v. Do we know what it means or how to pronounce it? In most Jewish and Christian circles it is not spoken. Jews call him in Hebrew, Adonai hb«st (Lord), or HaShem o v (The Name), while Christians use, “The LORD.”2 These are titles. They are substitutions for his Name. But, why? Why is his Name not used when speaking to him or about him? To answer this question we must go to the Mishnah, which was compiled at the beginning of the third century. Our answer lies there, in the so-called “Oral Torah” or “Oral Law” which embodies Pharisaic/Rabbinic tradition from second Temple times.

edit on 14-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm debating whether I should even get into this...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
read and see Poussin's paintings and Leonard De vinci

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Lol, me too. I'll leave this to you?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Okay... so here it is... El is the Creator 'god' of the Earth who terraformed it with his female partner 'god' - they also created 70 lesser 'gods' (elohim) to rule over the 70 nations of Earth. One of these elohim we called YHWH and he was the jealous, evil, warring 'god' of the Bible who wanted to be the top 'god' and so forced all the people to worship no other 'god' ahead of him. The 70 elohim were also known as the Sons of God. The Bible confuses the benevolent 'god' El with his malevolent elohim offspring we named YHWH; hence resulting in the supposidly 'one God' of the Bible looking like a schizo! The title of El pre-dates that of the name YHWH in pre-Biblical manuscripts.

Christ is the son of El; not of YHWH.

p.s. for 'gods' read aliens.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJoy

Okay... so here it is... El is the Creator 'god' of the Earth who terraformed it with his female partner 'god' - they also created 70 lesser 'gods' (elohim) to rule over the 70 nations of Earth. One of these elohim we called YHWH and he was the jealous, evil, warring 'god' of the Bible who wanted to be the top 'god' and so forced all the people to worship no other 'god' ahead of him. The 70 elohim were also known as the Sons of God. The Bible confuses the benevolent 'god' El with his malevolent elohim offspring we named YHWH; hence resulting in the supposidly 'one God' of the Bible looking like a schizo! The title of El pre-dates that of the name YHWH in pre-Biblical manuscripts.

Christ is the son of El; not of YHWH.

p.s. for 'gods' read aliens.

"EL" is a generic title similar to the English for "God", short for "Elohyim" in Hebrew.

YHVH is a proper Name.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Lol, me too. I'll leave this to you?

I dunno, people don't know Hebrew, then when you explain it they mysteriously can't understand English temporarily.

top topics

join