It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Spin On The Sonic Boom And Typhoon Jet Fighters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lets start with what facts we know:-

2 Typhoon Jet Fighters Flew across half of England
Flying so fast they create a sonic boom
They are responding to an emergency call sent by a civilian helicopter.
The Typhoons have been photographed over Bath along with the helicopter and a "Object"

So here is my spin on what COULD have happened.

The "Object" was in interaction with the civilian helicopter
The helicopter pilot sent out a "Distress Signal" as he was either afraid or concerned by the objects actions and manouvers.
The Typhoon's where sent to help.
One Typhoon circled the helicopter to protect it from any further interaction with the object
The second typhoon went to either investigate what the object was or to warn it off.

As i say this is only my spin on what may or may not have occured.

Just one last thought. As far as i know the helicopter pilot and crew have not been involved with making public what happened through any of the news channels. Please correct me if i am wrong. If they havn't given any interviews have they been "Hushed Up"?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

They were hushed up and threatened, possibly given a fabricated story to tell. Just like every other time.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm certain about a mysterious phenomena that people may call UFO's/aliens... but after a bit of mild speculation I have to say this incident doesn't really seem covered up, they've been pretty honest about it. There are some websites, including live radars, that have codes punched in by planes (like the 7500 hijack code) and they occur on a daily basis all around the world, so there's no reason it shouldn't happen (even by accident) once in a while.

So I'd have to disagree, I think it's worth sweeping this incident under the carpet, not getting too held up on something that probably is genuinely nothing more than human error. But nice concept, one for an ITV drama perhaps

Edit, is there video/more images of said 'object' other than this? Because to me it looks like a high altitude jetliner. I was watching one the other day hoping it was a UFO, couldn't see the wings at all in the bright sun and blue sky, but with a pair of binoculars, the wings were quite clearly there!

edit on 14-4-2012 by markymint because: Image

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What happened with the chopper and object are open to personal interpretation, perhaps it was already on radar.

Fighter jets flying that fast are certainly on a mission, they were definitely on intercept

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That scenario was the first thing that came to mind when I heard about it. Maybe not a UFO but maybe the civilian reported an unknown object, missile shaped. With all that is going on right now in the world, it doesn't hurt to scramble an investigation. Pilot reports UFO, military thinks incoming nuke, or vice versa.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
how easy would it be to find the helecoptor in question. surely if they hit the hijacked button it would have had to land asap and be checked out on the ground. I cant see them clearing the helicoptor to carry on without the above happening.

how fast can these fighters go from breaking sound barrier to the slow speeds seen flying around bath, why would the bangs be heard in bath if they was flying so slowly when they were there.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
also dosnt yeovilton raf have typhoon fighters? thats alot closer to bath

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Any air threat to the UK is met by aircraft on QRF (now QRA) (quick reaction aircraft) from either RAF Coningsby (south attack) or RAF Leuchars (north Attack) they have aircraft on ready to go status at any time, It is mad to see sometime, especially at night. There mayby closer bases but QRF are the fastest into the air and can be out at an area within minutes.

The Russians send Bears and Blackjacks come over at 3am some nights (bad Putin, naughty boy, to your bed - sorry i digress) and the F3's / Typhoons are scrambled from Leuchars, they look like sky bound meteors on take off, have scared the living daylights out of me on a few occasions when the are taking off west bound as they come over a small sunken road at the end of the runway and without seeing them come down over the runway they are just there and the sound of those RB199's are something else, i thought the sky was tearing, very cool and sh@t your pants at the same time

Link to MOD Story

Wee Mad
edit on 14/4/2012 by weemadmental because: spelling is appalling

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We dont need multiple threads on the same subject, so please add to this existing thread.

Thank you....

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join