It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone,heres some photos i got a year or two ago while "ghost hunting" with a few friends.

hopefully these show.
but anyways,the first picture shows a orb,but it looks kind of strange,like it almost has depth to it.
and the other 2 photos show a weird mist.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blackgoldwolf

Thanks for posting. The second picture link in not working.
Personally I don't see anything paranormal about the pictures. I am not a believer in "orbs" as they can usually be explained as dirt, dust, moisture or bugs.

edit on 4/14/2012 by mikelkhall because: changed no to not

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
here is a direct link to the second photo
prait.webs.com...

now i don't know if any of these are paranormal but we have never caught mist in that area since.and as for orbs i don't believe in them either but that one just kind of stuck out.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

the second picture looks like a real ghost mist.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The mist looks good. Only thing I would say if I were trying to debunk this would be that someone was probably smoking. If not then the mist looks pretty good.
Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi. I cant post a thread because i don't have enough points!!!!!!!!!!
I will explain a little bit. I have a new girl friend ( 1 and a half year now ) IM sure she will be my wife...! When i met her i slept in her room and stuff used to leave her shelf while she was asleep. I couldn't sleep!!!!!!!!
I used to hug her and hope i woke up again through sheer terror.
This may sound wierd now but i have become so used to it, it is now normal.
18 months later I have had whole conversions with ex family and friends.

They are attracted to her which means my life has turned upside down. She can see, hear and talk to the other side plus she can explain to me whats going on.

As long as I don't treat it as entainment she will talk but the conversations are very fractured because she see's them all the time, its a very simple part of life for her.

I have had many experiences myself now. e.g. a little boy holding my hand while his mother say's we need to leave now. then the little geezer popping up in front of my TV 20 minutes later to say goodbye. Proper wierd day. plus asking a man to leave my bedroom because my girlfriend will be up agsin at 8am. I went and cleaned my teeth that night turned around to leave the bathroom and there was a man standing on my landing.!!!!!!!!

I've also had people sitting in the back of my car and have spoken to them but they soon dissapear.

From what i can gather this all happens around us but we don't see it until someone brings it to your door, but they don't realise its effecting you.

Its there life not yours but it is so interesting because i've had conversations with my angels and i love it and i love my girlfriend...!!!

I know how mad this sound but 2 years ago i would of told you this is complete bull shiT

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Nice pictures.

Not sure I'm sold on most orb photos, although if orbs are indeed a real paranormal phenomenon, and not easily explained by environmental elements, then I'd say yours is one of the better ones I've seen.

As far as the mist, was it fairly cold the night you took these pictures? Looks like quite a few leaves on the ground, so I assumed probably October-ish? Depending on where you were, it could be a bit chilly, and to me it looks like someone breathed right as the picture was snapped and their breath "fogged".

I have a few pictures I took when a freak snow storm hit our area for one day this past year (then melted off and the temp rose back towards the 70's the following day ... :@@
and on the first fog/mist picture I didn't even realize that I had breathed as I snapped it, and I ended up with a similar mist picture.

These are not my own pictures, (if I can find mine, I'll upload them.) But here are some "breath fog" pictures for comparison

Not trying to downplay your pictures or experience. I'm just not entirely sure they're paranormal. Did you have any ghostly encounters on this trip?

new topics

top topics

join