It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Ladakh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Here’s what you guys are missing! So pack your bags and make the trip of a lifetime to Ladakh, India – an out of the world experience you’ll never forget! Enjoy!

Courtesy: Sankar Sridhar. Prize winning photographs as annotated

edit on 14-4-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
their magnetic hill thing is an overrated illusion

but the landscape looks awesome, def rather visit there ladakh and himalayas than any other crowded indian cities!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
All the different colours stand out to me, such as the different hues each stream has. Very pretty.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Very inspiring.I always felt better in the wilderness than with man,but I like vices and junk food.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Very inspiring.I always felt better in the wilderness than with man,but I like vices and junk food.

You can do both, just fill your backpack with vices and junk food next time you hit the trail!

But If you ask me if I had to choose only one, middle of the city, NOT! Since I had no vices and I don't 'live to eat' and have no desire for the accumulation of wealth, I despise city dwelling. I hate the people, they are all grumpy, full of stress, pressure, hypocrisy, and sadly, I'm starting to become one. Got to move out before I become permanently zombified!
edit on 15-4-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join