It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something spooky going on at the Neumayer Antertica station, check it out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

I don't see anything strange, are you talking about shed light?

I saw this come up a few months ago and there is nothing

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Petest205

reply to post by maxzen2004

NOT the SHED LIGHT

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I didn't really see anything in the slide show at all :/

Just some people moving around...?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Petest205

reply to post by maxzen2004

NOT the SHED LIGHT

Zorgon, I feel your frustration man. Let it go. They will not listen.
We need a 'nothing out of the ordinary' forum for threads like this to be moved to.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone explained this yet, but I have seen this before.

The station sits so that light from the sun and moon and sometimes planets can shine through windows and around the structure making it look like it is glowing sometimes. The video shows a light and the sun moving across the sky behind the station. The reflected light off the moon is intense for a short time because of the proximity to the sun and the horizon. The moon reflects sunlight the most just before daylight.

You can tell the light is not as bright as the sun, but it is close. I think they should move that camera to the other side of the station to stop these videos from scaring people. It is not magic or some alien space ship or whatever people might say. It is a reflection from the moon or nearby planet causing the anomaly.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It is now 4-15-12, so i think the frames may have changed since the original post, but now when I look at it towards the end you can see 3 lights in a triangle formation traveling across the sky, stars?
edit on 15-4-2012 by OreoSamurai because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I love these threads:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is the best hypothetical hypothesis that i could come up with pertaining to this post.
I also tried to look up info on the sun and moon's position's in relation to the Neumayer station, sadly i could find none in a format other then astrological numeration values,and that would not give good spatial visualization for this event.

Here is what i came up with and how i think what happened happened,the sun sets below the horizon,but always remains in a position in the sky so as to be able to reflect its light off the moon which being in a position in the sky behind the camera to be able to the reflect its light off all the windows on the building in front of the camera.
At times during the video some of the windows reflect the moonlight directly into the camera's lens thus causing the blindingly bright white washing effect.And in regards to any of the pulsing of the reflections,they would be caused by varying atmospheric conditions or the cloud cover or a combination of both temporarily filtering the moonlight.The moons movement in the sky can be seen by observing the movement of the moonlight reflecting off all the windows in a progressive right to left motion.

I am always open to other hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
At 138 a small window has alight on in it. Keep your mouse over the light, then watch what happens when the sun comes up-it is a window is all.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would like to thank all the members that posted on this thread. From the ones that don't understand what the Sun and Moon look like at the South(and North) Poles, to the exasperated ones that actually do.

Bulldozers, Chinese lanterns, swamp gas and aliens all got their due. I was only disappointed that I didn't see any reference to the great Niburu! (unless I missed it)

It was a pleasant waltz away from the Trayvon Martin threads!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Best thing to do is to go here,

www.awi.de... and you can make your own movie.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
I don't know if anyone explained this yet, but I have seen this before.

The station sits so that light from the sun and moon and sometimes planets can shine through windows and around the structure making it look like it is glowing sometimes. The video shows a light and the sun moving across the sky behind the station. The reflected light off the moon is intense for a short time because of the proximity to the sun and the horizon. The moon reflects sunlight the most just before daylight.

You can tell the light is not as bright as the sun, but it is close. I think they should move that camera to the other side of the station to stop these videos from scaring people. It is not magic or some alien space ship or whatever people might say. It is a reflection from the moon or nearby planet causing the anomaly.

I've read this explanation before and it makes sense. The camera has an auto iris so can make dim lights look much brighter than their surroundings.

Remember this? It's got spacemen in it and it does look like something from a sci-fi B movie.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

looks like stars to me hahahaha

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Just needed a reason to use that smiley

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Nothing spooky at all on this footage. stars or moon.
edit on 16-4-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join