It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday the 13th story and conspiricy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ok so today was just a really bad day, not really as much for me but for my mother it was bad.

Now usually every Friday the 13th my mom always looks forward to this day because well she was the 13th child born from my grandma. So while most people think "oh no bad luck on Friday the 13th (I normally do) my mom always says "oh I have good luck on these days!" Well today was not the case. I am not gonna say what happened exactly but it was pretty bad.

So what is the conspiracy I am having here? Well its 2012 and my mom had bad luck today. Now why is that? She was thinking positive all day long, I was with her today so I know she was, you could see it in her face of how she was thinking. So why the bad luck? Something strange is going on and it has me worried a bit.

If anyone wants to share there story from today or add to the strangeness then you are more the welcomed.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

There is no bad luck,it's whats been programed in your head to be.If you think positive,the a great day will happen....If you have been warned of doom for a very long time then thought about it to much...expect bad luck cause your looking for it........Oh by the way,don't burn me at the stake for harrasy

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Lol are you serious?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

There is no bad luck,it's whats been programed in your head to be.If you think positive,the a great day will happen....If you have been warned of doom for a very long time then thought about it to much...expect bad luck cause your looking for it........Oh by the way,don't burn me at the stake for harrasy

As I said, she was thinking positive, I wouldn't have posted bout this otherwise. She always thinks positive every Friday the 13th. So why did she have really bad luck today? It doesn't make sense to me. She wasn't thinking anything bad, I know she wasn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Don't worry about it,humans get old and think differently.....you will be surprised later in life

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

Don't worry about it,humans get old and think differently.....you will be surprised later in life

You are not understanding any of what I have said. Just forget it. I was really hoping for similar stories but I guess I came to the wrong place.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I had one of the best days of my life in a really long time on the 12th. My point is, good days/ bad days come and go. While I believe a lot of it has to do with attitude, there are other forces at work (heck, even random chance is at work too) that undermine our positive feelings sometimes.

My grandmother was born on friday the 13th. Not sure how she feels about that. But the family certainly finds it fitting for her haha.

Hope your mom finds more good luck days ahead. We just have to take the good and bad in the same packages sometimes.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Outside of all this superstitious crap I hope your moms ok that sucks

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hope all turns out well for your family

But I mean the fact that your mother doesn't feel unlucky about Friday the 13th and then something happened on that day isnt a conspiracy. I dont know what you would call it but certainly not a conspiracy. Maybe just random events?

But seriously Im not sure what you are looking for people to tell you about this, its a rather short OP and doesnt give any real info. I am gunna go out here and say that there is nothing to this.....but if you really want to pursue this (maybe just take some time away from the theory for a while) you will need to give more info.

new topics

top topics

join