It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well written...seems legit...what are the chances of this being a campaign push?

Just saying...thing are heating up in the Republican race...maybe this could be underground propaganda!

I am no Obama supporter...and I would love to see him go...but I have to consider this might be something other than what is seems to be!

link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by xuenchen

But wouldn't forging the bc be some kind of felony or something? Definitely impeachable I would think.

It wasn't exactly forged. It was created. It's not like they can trace the signature back to the culprit. Someone MADE it on a computer! They'd have to find the person who 'created' this.

And that's why Sheriff Arpaio was very careful to NEVER EVER accused Obama. He just accused the birth certificate as being phony!

This POTUS is a joke. He's actually making Bush look good!

link   
Full Video of New Jersey Obama Ballot Challenge Hearing held on 4/10/2012 - VIDEO HERE

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Whats wrong with our justice system?

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

www.art2superpac.com...
edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery

Chinese whispers.
After a bit of investigation it goes like this...

1. Obama's lawyer, Alexandra Hill , says something in court.
2. The judge takes this into account, writes his decision, and emails it to Mario Apuzzo.
3. Mario Apuzzo takes this and talks to the media.
4. The media then write it up and put it on the internet.

People on ATS go crazy without actually seeing what was said initially.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Found this too....

Source: GodFatherPolitics.com By: Giacomo Posted: March 23rd, 2012 Up until now, everyone has believed that the efforts to declare Barack Obama ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States has been carried out only by Republicans. That may have been true at one time but not anymore. Michael Voeltz is a Democrat who has seen the evidence laid out on Obama’s eligibility and believes that the current occupant of the White House is not legally eligible to reside there. Voeltz not only is a Democrat, but he was also an eligible elector for the Florida primary that took place on January 31, 2012. According to his attorney, Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch USA, Voeltz says that he took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and that in so doing feels it is his obligation to file the suit. He explained that there is not sufficient evidence that proves Obama was born in the US and there is no evidence that Obama’s father ever obtained US citizenship. Both situations fail to meet the requirements of being a ‘natural born citizen’. The lawsuit cites the findings of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department Cold Case Posse investigation that was made public on March 1. The investigation said that there is substantial evidence to indicate that the birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 is a forgery and that fraud was committed when it was made public and declared to be authentic by the White House.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Found this too....

and there is no evidence that Obama’s father ever obtained US citizenship. Both situations fail to meet the requirements of being a ‘natural born citizen’.

Except that Obama's father did NOT have to be a US citizen for Obama to be naturally born....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Every presidency seems to get worse and worse.

Clinton - cheated with Lewinsky
Bush - lied about WMD
Obama - total Forged

What's next?....a non-human robotic president?

reply to post by Human_Alien

Romney?????
edit on 13-4-2012 by FinallyMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh this just can't be real. Please tell me this is some sort of Hollywood script:

Obama’s attorney made a motion to dismiss the Objection in its entirety. She argued that it was not relevant to being placed on the ballot whether Mr. Obama is a “natural born Citizen,” where he was born, and whether he was born to U.S. citizen parents. She said that no law in New Jersey obligated him to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot.

Mr. Wilcox was going to testify on how the Obama April 27, 2011, long-form birth certificate has been altered and manipulated either by computer software or by a human or both, producing a forged documents, and that since the image is not reliable, we need to see the original paper version.

Obama’s lawyer objected to my proffered testimony. I then offered that I would not need to have Mr. Wilcox testify, provided that Obama stipulated that the internet image of his birth certificate could not be used as evidence by either Judge Masin or the New Jersey Secretary of States and that he presented to the court or the Secretary of State no other evidence of his identity or place of birth.

She did so stipulate, agreeing that both the court and the Secretary of State cannot rely on the internet birth certificate as evidence of Obama’s place of birth and that Obama has produced no other evidence to the court regarding his place of birth. She also argued that Obama has no legal obligation to produce any such evidence to get on the primary ballot

www.teapartytribune.com...

Why not? Because he's already grandfathered in or something

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery

Chinese whispers.
After a bit of investigation it goes like this...

1. Obama's lawyer, Alexandra Hill , says something in court.
2. The judge takes this into account, writes his decision, and emails it to Mario Apuzzo.
3. Mario Apuzzo takes this and talks to the media.
4. The media then write it up and put it on the internet.

People on ATS go crazy without actually seeing what was said initially.

If this was stated at ALL ...who cares what was said initially? If this is the gist of the argument, she could've started out reciting 'Mary Had A Little Lamb' for all we care.

The question is...is this at all true? Who cares about the beginning or the end.

It's like a murder confession. Who cares what the questions were that prompted the confession? It's a confession. That's all that counts, no?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So she never actually claimed it was forged.... like your original post stated!

As expected.
edit on 13-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here's another story source.

It makes sense that the M$M is staying away from this.

Obama Birth Certificate: New Jersey Judge Blocks Case, Final Decision Rests With Secretary Of State

and that links to --> Judge Rules Against Obama Objectors

and here is the court petition (not the ruling however) --> Petition File

and here is the ruling !! --> The Ruling 4-12-2012

here is some more info with videos --> info videos

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

The trial did happen and that was the lawyers defense,

still no word on the decision from the judge.

oops sorry didn't see above post with ruling.
edit on 14-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Really?

She really said that?

This aint a spoof?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

It is something we'd expect from The Onion! But I'm afraid, this looks to be real.
I'm trying to find the source of information as to where the TeaParty Tribune got this from.

link   
Ya think Obama will have a new attorney tomorrow?

We Americans have reached our fill of crap about this issue.

Nobody is going to talk impeachment because they don't want to die.
I really think the Mob is TPTB.

link   
reply to post by spoor

Spoor i am not getting into that old argument with you again....

I disagree with you and your guy spits on the constitution...the end.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

le sigh , what is it going to take for people to wake up?

link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Here's another story source.

It makes sense that the M$M is staying away from this.

Obama Birth Certificate: New Jersey Judge Blocks Case, Final Decision Rests With Secretary Of State

and that links to --> Judge Rules Against Obama Objectors

and here is the court petition (not the ruling however) --> Petition File

and here is the ruling !! --> The Ruling 4-12-2012

here is some more info with videos --> info videos

Important Topic Updates

the meat of talking is in part 2 video around 34:00

it kinda sounds like what the original OP article is saying !!

info videos

link   

Originally posted by spoor

So she never actually claimed it was forged.... like your original post stated!

As expected.
edit on 13-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Of course not... but if it had been totally truthful, the OP wouldn't have gotten his stars and flags for telling us that it doesn't matter if it's legit because we should be doing our own homework. What a joke.

link   

Wong Kim Ark case is not applicable to natural born constitutional requirement The 14th Amendment adopted into the Constitution in 1858 refers to jus soli of the soil, place / location of birth applies to just a citizen Article II Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution states Natural Born jus sanguinis and applies to the President and Vice President. (Latin: right of blood) determined by the citizenship of the parents and on the soil of that same citizenship, all natural born. The attorney for the people Mario Apuzzo, Esq. puzo1.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I disagree with you and your guy spits on the constitution...the end.

You are the one spitting on the constitution - as you do anything to try and avoid the fact that Obama is the legal POTUS!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join