It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks (New David Wilcock article)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived. Liens have now been filed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. A Cease and Desist Order has also been filed -- to prevent the world's wealth from continuing to be stolen.

PRELUDE TO THE MASS ARRESTS

If you have been following this and certain other websites, then you have already heard the eyewitness testimony suggesting that thousands of conspirators in finance, media, defense, military, corporations and government are about to be arrested.

Source: Divine Cosmos

From what I understand, the affidavit presented is legit. I'm hoping some folk on ATS can find further information of its validity. I'm not sure if anything is going to come out of this or just how important this really is in terms of the mass arrests, but I guess only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Where is the affidavid? All I see is some talk..

If it's real it will be filed with a court somewhere and we can get confirmation.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The only "evidence" I can find is here - divinecosmos.com...
But, this is his own site, and the article is written by him.
Not too convincing.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

reply to post by DAVID64

We should be able to confirm or debunk [i am not fond of that word; we should be able to confirm the veracity or mendacity of] this easily come Monday when the courts open back up. As 'tothetehpower' pointed out; this is very public information.

Here is to hoping! Much Love
edit on 4/13/12 by soulshn because: Much better!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I can't even start to make an opinion about this. There isn't enough evidence to start to think about it yet. Wait and see if something happens I guess.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Seems too good to be true.
And we all know how that goes.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Does it have something to do with Iceland forgiving debt and sticking it to the banks and taking legal action?

Interesting....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Source: Divine Cosmos

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It doesn't sound like they filed anything to me. The Cease and Desist is not a court ordered injunction, but merely the undersigned's demand to cease and desist.

WHEREBY; we, the undersigned, are ordering Alex Ling Lee Soon, Jack Singh, Mr. Chee, Kaspar Villager, and the United Bank of Switzerland to stand down -- and to CEASE AND DESIST on this, the 11th day of April, 2012, or face litigation.

Their affidavit, which is merely a sworn statement, claims that if unanswered will become a lien. They have 10 days to answer. Let's not hold our breath.

Truth as a valid statement of reality is sovereign in commerce.

An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce.

An unrebutted affidavit is acted upon as the judgment in commerce.

The other case with the same plaintiff for a trillion dollars was actually filed, but that does not mean it has any legs. Case 1:11-cv-08500-JFK

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I could not discover the affidavit of lean anywhere i looked,but i did find something very interesting that i feel is related to the OP topic.

source www.buildfreedom.com...
source www.docjax.com...:%20A%20MOST%20POTENT%20WEAPON

Appendix B.6 - Phil Marsh’s Lien on the U.S. Government

In the Office of the County Recorder
State of California
The County of San Joaquin

Phillip Marsh; and the Citizens of the United
States IE; (Does 1-250,000,000), Lien Claimants

V.

President of the United States George Bush; Reserve Bank, Alan Greenspan, Chairman; and Shirley Peterson, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service.

Lien Debtors
(Severally and Jointly Liable)

§ A SECURITY (15 U.S.C.)
Claim of Commercial Lien and Affidavit

- EXEMPLARY -
To Guarantee Bond On Performance Of All Public Officials, Officers of the United States, (Including Congress), Who, By Association or Directive Are Connected In Any Way To The Federal Emergency Martial Law Act; And The Federal Reserve Bank, A Private Corporation The United States Congress; The Federal § Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Board.

I, Phillip Marsh depose and affirm and state as follows: The parties of this Commercial Lien are cited on this page and page 4 attached.

All processes are those in which Constitutional and Commercial Rights have been abridged and denied. Nothing has been provided to Lien Claimants by any Public Official or Officer (Including Congress), associated or by directive in connection with The Federal Emergency Martial Law Act, the New World Order, or the Federal Reserve Bank, to demonstrate or prove that they are Commercially Bonded to operate any Processes which abridges or denies any Commercial provision of the United States Constitution or the California State Constitution.

This Commercial Lien is commercially necessary to guarantee for both the Lien Claimants and the public in general; (Does 1 - 250,000,000) that such bond does exist upon said Officials and Officers (Including Congress, Federal Reserve Bank, and Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Board) and is not placed for any other reason or harassment of persons or processes; and,

that the Federal Emergency Martial Law Act will be disbanded immediately; and

that The New World Order proposed by President Bush shall be immediately negated; and,

that The United States Constitution shall be returned as the Law of the Land to the People; and,

that the Federal Reserve Bank, A Private Corporation immediately disband the Internal Revenue Service as the collection arm for those taxes; and,

that The Federal Reserve Bank be disbanded as the "Controller" of The United States Monetary System; and,

that the United States Monetary System be reinstated under the authority of The United States Congress, as was intended by The Constitution of The United States.

The cited Lien Debtors are being liened for a minimum of $10,000 each by each of the Lien Claimants for a total in excess of $2,500,000,000,000.00, which was arrived at by using the $10,000 multiplied by 250,000,000 citizens based on and pursuant to Title 18 USC §241 of the United States Code, for violations of the United States Constitution and Constitutional Rights, including the Seventh Amendment of the Bill of Rights which guarantees a jury trial in all Commercial processes. Additionally, an approximation of Thirty-Five (35) Civil Rights violations, i.e., other Commercial provision of The United States Constitution.

This Commercial Lien is intended to notify, through recording, that all real and movable property of the aforementioned can be seized from the cited Lien Debtors and those yet to be named as Lien Debtors.

This property is being seized as a pledge that the specifics as requested are adhered to, and to secure a portion of the above cited specifications and obligations as declared, and to apply it as a bond on the persons and activities of the Officials, Officers (Including Congress), Federal Reserve Bank (Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Board), and other such Lien Debtors as may be added from time to time, for whatever relevant and just Commercial Agreements.

This Commercial Lien is not a Lis Pendens Lien, therefore it may not be removed or dissolved by any other parties except the Lien Claimants or a Common Law Jury properly convened and used to settle the claimants’ cause.

Additionally, those named and unnamed Lien Debtors, which may be added from time to time, for whatever relevant and just Commercial Agreements, would also be relevant to the aforementioned.

This is just some interesting info that may relate to OP topic,and could be used as a reference for the at the moment "alleged" lien against all 12 federal reserve banks.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

In relation to Neil Keenan's Cease and Desist letter threatening UBS with exposure on April 13.

This was posted today on April 13:

UBS Canada Reports Inadvertent Trading in Air Canada Class A Shares

Perhaps more to come?
edit on 14/4/12 by galactictuan because: typos

edit on 14/4/12 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im so glad you started this thread, also glad I searched first before trying myself as I wasnt sure quite how to begin it. I confess I dont really understand all the legal business of it, so Im glad other members that do may be looking it over.

I know many think David is a bit of a flake, but it is hard to overlook so many different loose threads that appear to really go nowhere, but when put all together certainly make quite a ball of twine. Or more simply, they seem to intertwine.

I cant help but think the snowball has been rolled from the top of the mountain and it is going to get a lot bigger very quickly as it gain momentum.

Even our own members have all ready dug up some things that could seemingly pertain to what David has released.

Those that followed the "Drake" saga from the beginning of its post here have to remember that April was posted as a key to the start originally on their freedom page. Later it was removed. Was it there just long enough for the right people to see it, or a code? I know it is a reach, but this is ATS and we do like to look for things like that.

Anyhow, cant wait to see what else it dug up or brought to the table. I find it quite exciting really.
SnF for you OP*

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

I think Marsh ended up in jail
caselaw.findlaw.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I could not discover the affidavit of lean anywhere i looked,but i did find something very interesting that i feel is related to the OP topic.

My point is that they are not filing this with a court. They are saying that it is tax fraud, to not try to settle this out of court. It's like if you were a commercial entity, I could say you owe me a million dollars; and, if you do not answer my allegations within ten days, then I have a lien on you for that amount.

from the affidavit

It is tax fraud to use Courts to settle a dispute/controversy which could be settled peacefully outside of, or without the Court.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I just checked your source and Appendix B.6 - Phil Marsh’s Lien on the U.S. Government is from 1992.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert

My point is that they are not filing this with a court. They are saying that it is tax fraud, to not try to settle this out of court. It's like if you were a commercial entity, I could say you owe me a million dollars; and, if you do not answer my allegations within ten days, then I have a lien on you for that amount.

Correct, this is equal to "nonny-nonny boo-boo" or "Tag, you're it" and has as much legal bearing.

Ko--koo, cuckoo, koo-koo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i dont believe any of it. i think this is a disinformation campaign extraordinaire and nothing will happen except the police state will arrive and the economy will spiral down even more. david wilcock has a zero batting average as to being right in his predictions. there was no disclosure and there will be no mass arrests.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is all a bunch of BS Im afraid. Yet another piece of disinfo from this site at usual, They have been spewing # like this for years and nothing has been done about it. Remember hearing about the arrest warrants for George Bush????????????Ya well nothing happened there. The only way anything is going to get done is if Americans burn
the 12 banks down themselves. Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Even if a banker lynching day does occur it will simply be a way to gain the public support of whatever government is coming to this world. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the powers that be arrested a few bankers to make it seem as though they are trying to rid the world of corrupt people when in reality it will just be another ruse to distract people from the real problems. You can damn well bet that if such a day does occur it wont be those truly pulling the strings that get caught up in it. It will be there scapegoats. Its a game of smoke and mirrors. Those who believe that a bunch of high level people are going to start getting in trouble are in for a disappointment

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Where is the affidavid? All I see is some talk..

If it's real it will be filed with a court somewhere and we can get confirmation.

Not really..

there might be a loophole in the constitution where it doesn't have to go to court, just in case the courts can not be trusted.

In that case, maybe it could just be acted upon like the take over the government clause or whatever it is.

Obviously I don't know all the details of the Constitution, not many people do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join