It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we programs define as the afterlife is the REAL world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If we take into account that if mankind reached a level of god like existence they could create a cosmic quantum computer (our reality). Would it be possible that this godly quantum computer is also connected to the real world beyond anything we can comprehend. I mean like if we humans the super A.I reach a certain state is it possible that death is basically the real world? Mind you in this real world humans have reached an existence that isn't physical thus making them god like to us A.I born into their reality. Do you guys understand me or do I sound crazy?

The issue I have with Cosmic beings designing a super quantum computer are it's limitations. I believe if these godly future human beings did make these VR universes it would be so advanced that we would somehow be able to enter their reality under certain awareness levels.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the only limitations are the one placed on the programmer, rather than cosmic beings and their limited knowledge, universal AI tech would be developing itself and creating awareness of it's power within the virtual dominion. it would design the system to disallow any intrusions.

edit on 13-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

You may find this of interest:

simulations upon simulations...exponentially

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I watched this about an hour ago, funny that you posted it here too.. I was thinking about doing a little research and making a thread.. WOW

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes you sound crazy.

You seem to have in your mind a cluster of thoughtful concepts.

Life is death and death is life. That by creating reality one is realization of reality. Through self manipulations of reality one achieves omniscience thereby one is omniscient.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by broahes

I watched this about an hour ago, funny that you posted it here too.. I was thinking about doing a little research and making a thread.. WOW

ATS - where great minds sometimes finds synchronicity

I think a thread would be cool, U2 me if ya do one.
Yea this guy blew my mind a bit and really made me wonder about the whole simulation notion. I began examining myself in a new light! These simulations do seem to fit nicely in an inevitable future potential.

peace

top topics

join