It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Average IQ is falling in Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by cranspace
This is due to the fear factor that teachers can not disipline pupils anymore some of my teachers at school were terrifying you learnt from them just from that & being caned

No, it isn't. The only thing expressing this opinion does, is demonstrate your own lack of intelligence.

No matter what the problem with society, the fascist rednecks around here always attribute it to one of three things.

a] Race, as in, whites no longer completely dominating society.
b] Gender, as in, white males are no longer completely dominating society.
c] The fact that people no longer brutalise their children.

WOW! Your a,b and c statements seem to make me feel that you were treated unfairly or perhaps someone you knew was treated in those manners.

I am a White Male who would never allow anyone to brutalise theirs or anyones kids. This doesn't mean that I am against a good Slap on the Ass for diciplines sake in a way to show a kid there are consequences for their actions...this would be done only in a case of a kid doing a malicious act and not one out of a misunderstanding or doing something that their parents have done...such as swear around the kid and the kid thinks this swearing is normal and repeates it...the kid should not be slapped but have this issue explained to them.

But what bothered me is your obvious venom when talking about whites and Men...or in your example they are still Little Boys and have not grown up. I am a MAN. I am an Alpha Male of extreme conscience and have been trained in many abilities to...if only necessary...perform acts of Extreme Violence....yet I would never be violent over anything that effected me that had to do with a family or friend or Lady issue.

I feel like you are lumping all of us up in the same group as I was trained at an early age by a Very Intelligent Mother who is still Highly capable and taught me how to treat a Girl or Lady as well as how to spot when that Girl or Lady is using you. My Dad is Military and also Highly Capable and both parents hold multiple degrees as well as...with my help since I was 5 Years old....created and built several sucessful companies that I help run. I always followed the FIRST RULE in working with Females who know I am the Bosses Son....NEVER DATE, NEVER PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY ABUSE THEM....AND TREAT THEM WITH KINDNESS YET NEVER ALLOW THEM TO USE THEIR LIKE OR DISLIKE OF ME TO EFFECT THE COMPANIES. It is a good long set of one overlying rule. Also...I may be wrong but...I feel like you think that it is the entire fault of the White Males who beat their kids in how they became this way. Continued.....Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Continued....These Men or Boys probably became physically abusive from being abused and without a STRONG MOTHER and a STRONG AND CARING FATHER....it is easy for an abused child to become what was done to them. I have seen this with my own eyes when a Next Door...was being beat by his Step Father....Mother REFUSED TO ADMIT what was happening even though there were bruises on the kid....friend of my close family member came running into my Parents house just as I had gotten back in I believe 83 from Training. My Parents were not home and I was upstairs as this poor Kids Step Father pushed passed an threw to the ground my Family member to get at his Step Son using a Leather Belt with the Buckle part in his hand.

I ran down the stairs and tried to talk to this guy but was responded to with a swipe at my body with the hand with the Metal Belt Buckle. He drinks food through a Straw now and has to have his legs moved every so often not to get Blood Clots. I have no regrets in this matter because I saw in his eyes and clear into his soul...if he has one...he would have done ANYTHING to get at that poor kid and bash him...his mistake was he did this in MY PARENTS HOUSE and struck and threw down my Family member. THESE ARE THE LITTLE MAN/BOYS THAT YOU SPEAK OF!

Thankfully...this abused kid got Married has a good job and LOVES HIS KIDS! But some who are not able to see justice exacted from an abuser....may turn into abusers themself as they are damaged and it is all they know....and even though there is NO EXCUSE....there is HELP AVAILABLE that can save a persons mental health and life.

As far as White Men...ESPECIALLY ALPHAS...like me....understand that a TRUE ALPHA does not need to prove themself by what they threaten to do....a true Alpha....cares more for the people around them than their own life because that is what being the Top Dog or Leader is about...doing what is best for the MAJORITY. They also will NEVER initiate a fight or showdown....they will finish a fight if they are protecting the people they love or themselves....but are not petty...and will not rub a persons defeat in their Mental Nose...all this does is generate more HATE.

And one thing is for certain...an Alpha...will NEVER act in a manner that has them talking in Third Person or NEVER will they use the word...PLAYA...as in Player or a person who can manipulate the opposite sex. For an ALPHA...this is not necessary. The most attractive thing to a Woman that I know of is their curiosity....VERY GOOD LOOKS HELP OBVIOUSLY....but get a Woman curious about you and they will try to become YOUR FRIEND before you ever initiate anything.

Some people freek out at being in the "FRIEND ZONE!" But that is the place to be...a person who a woman is curious about and wishes to learn more about...who is kind as well as polite to not only Her and her friends or acquantances...but is kind and polite to other people. But this Man must always be seen in her eyes as a MAN and not some questionaire out of COSMO who makes the mistake of asking her repeatedly about her feelings or past experiences. A true Man will listen...but will not allow anyone...female or not...to expound on Hatred or Concepts that are simply and provably not true.

The reason I said all this is that I object to the concept that all White Men are the only Race and Gender that make problems in this world....and although some may disagree...if we had more EDUCATED, TRAINED, SELF SACRIFICING, SELF AWARE, NON-HOMOPHOBIC, LOVERS OF WHAT WOMEN ARE AND WHAT WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF....alot of our problems would be solved. How do I know this for sure? It is one of my Jobs...to solve problems that others will either not care about or will not attempt. THIS...is where you seperate the Men from the Boy's and I have known and respect some tuff Women in support positions....but even though Women can be stronger than Men in Many aspects...My Job is not one of them...but I will trust their Intell and I will certainly not have issue with an idea in this arena being a Womans as some Men do....but have a bit little Faith...their are GOOD WHITE MEN OUT THERE....who have Moms that would KICK THEIR ASS if they ever got out of line.

My MOM is "CIVILIAN" as am I....she worked on issues like I do now before I was born. She is old now but if I visit on Thanksgiving and I spill a bit of gravy on the stove and she catches me....I AM TERRIFIED! I am 6 ft. 1 inch and all muscle and she is 5 ft 2 inches of...if she wants to be...MEAN AND DEVIOUS on a level that scares even me. I would rather be looking down the barrel of a Weapon than be grabbed by her...YOU ARE DEAD MEAT GAZE! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
everyone always wants more. when i was young i prayed to god to make me smart and unique; a decade later i realized i already had what i prayed for but it didn't satisfy me like i thought it would, so i found myself wishing for a higher IQ and more abilities.

on topic: it isn't in the government's interest to have citizens with a well rounded education.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Yes the standard of education is falling . Peoples self respect is falling , but that has sod all to do with their IQ.

You can be a totally illeducated lout , but still have an high IQ .

Thank you dawnprince - I was waiting for someone to make that point.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes the standard of education is falling . Peoples self respect is falling , but that has sod all to do with their IQ.

Yes, you can. There are always exceptions.

However, increase the numbers and this becomes less likely. 100,000 "illeducated louts" are not going to have a very impressive average IQ, I assure you.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Yes, you can. There are always exceptions.

However, increase the numbers and this becomes less likely. 100,000 "illeducated louts" are not going to have a very impressive average IQ, I assure you.

Every person has some form of IQ that can be of use or get us to ideas and places that others of supposedly High Intelligence would never have thought of. Many times...people of High IQ have a tendency to over think a problem and spend a whole lot of time devising this complex method of dealing with an issue....then comes along some kid who picks up a rock...jams it into place...and solves the whole problem.

I have seen this happen and I am guilty of being on occasion...one of those who over thinks an issue. Not very often now since I now bring in different peoples views on some things...and sometimes...something really good comes out of it....other times...nothing...but it is worth a shot.

Where I live...in Mass....my Town seems to have a abundance of Tire Store Savants and Bartender Geniuses. The guy who does duct work is a Human Calculator...and although I am into Divergent Universal Physics based on a Multiversal system of probability and inter-divergent Universal quantum particle exchange, loss or gain via probability...my duct work guy can divide, multiply or give me the inverse square root of 7 digit numbers and give the right answer every time!

So...EVERYONE has something to contribute. Social issues arise when certain "EDUCATED" groups wish to expound on their self absorbtion with how smart they THINK they are at others expense. I for one have a mental block on spelling even though I have a 174 IQ. I have been made fun of once at a party for writing down an address and wrote on the top of a note sized piece of paper...Adress. So a few of the so called educated wanted to educate me in a verbal game of lets see how many big words we can get this person to agree that they apply to them....BAD MOVE ON THEIR PART! I may be a terrible speller but I know my vocabulary! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I usually blame "smart" phones for the decrease in intelligence. It seems that people don't learn and retain much information if they know they can quickly look it up.

I'll give someone directions to my house and tell them to go West on my road. Using any logic that the road they are on is North/South and the sun always sets in the West is beyond most people's ability to find anything. If it wasn't for their GPS they would be lost!

It's everywhere, not just the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join