It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albanians are armed and prepared to attack the Serbs in northern Kosovo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Albanians are armed and prepared to attack the Serbs in northern Kosovo

translate .google.com

Minister for Kosovo Goran Bogdanovic said that the massive arming of Albanian is very dangerous.

- It should not be surprising, especially after the warmongering statements Hajredin Kuqi. The international community must respond, as this can lead to massive violence. One can repeat the 17th March 2004. year - said Bogdanovic.

Interior Minister Ivica Dacic said that the Kurir Kosovo Albanians and ordered "not to play with fire."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes i know the source is translated but this is quite serious, but if this Apparent Massacre does apparently happen it will only further prove that the Serbs were right.

Here is the Map where the apparent Massacre will take place and happen.
http://(link tracking not allowed)/IPFWF5
From the Ethnic 2005 Map The Red Shows The Serbs, and The Green Albanians.

If This apparent Massacre does it will yet again prove that the Serbs were right into fearing.

The Great Albania or as some Radical Albanians call it the USA as in The United States of Albania.

Right now i am very sad and Anger at the same time

What will CNN or the other western mainstream news outlets do? will they report the Massacre or just ignore it.

Either way this report by kurir also surprisingly ties in with the resignation of Boris Tadic.

Does he know something that will happen? and thus needed a quick exit by America? after damaging the Serbian people?

This needs to spread, please spread this news.

And also if you dont believe the source they included the photo of two armed Albanians with a shut gun and hand grenade.

Yes My Americans these are your supposed friends in Kosovo.
Although i am surprised by the timing of this, just one week after resignation of Boris Tadic.

If this Massacre does happen ATS tell me what would be the Worlds response?

translate .google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I never understood what interest Bill Clinton and the internationalist puppets of the DNC had in attacking our World War 2 allies in Serbia in support of Albanian Muslim Extremists? Course, we didn't hear a word from that moron Al Gore after the Fukishima disaster, nor the Gulf Oil spill. I guess with him it was all about selling his joke for a film. That though my friends, is an inconvenient truth. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Please don't be offended, but I find the translation really difficult to understand. I did a search and found another article here. Would you mind looking it over to see whether it carries the same meaning as you intended to convey?

Kosovo's "Mafia State" and Camp Bondsteel: Towards a Permanent US Military Presence in Southeast Europe

Washington’s Bizarre Kosovo Strategy could destroy NATO

In one of the more bizarre foreign policy announcements of a bizarre Obama Administration, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that Washington will “help” Kosovo to join NATO as well as the European Union. She made the pledge after a recent Washington meeting with Kosovan Prime Minister Hashim Thaci in Washington where she praised the progress of the Thaci government in its progress in “European integration and economic development.” 1

Her announcement no doubt caused serious gas pains among government and military officials in the various capitals of European NATO. Few people appreciate just how mad Clinton’s plan to push Kosovo into NATO and the EU is.

edit on 13-4-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

but I find the translation really difficult to understand

Don't worry i am not offended and yeah i agree with you on the translation is a 50/50 miss, google really should fix up there translation system.

Would you mind looking it over to see whether it carries the same meaning as you intended to convey?

No problem i will.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What are you talking about?
Its the good albanians and the bad serbs aint it?
Didnt we just try the serb leader for war crimes cause they started it didnt they?
i thought the serbs were ehtnic cleansing albanians or muslims or something....or am i just spouting western media garble?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The Serbs were one of the first to identify and recognised the threats posed but unfortunately only the West are allowed this privilege and as such they are punished. Because they were part of the Soviet bloc during the "cold" war, I do not think the West would move fast if anything was to happen. Serbia should prepare to defend its nationals again and the West should stay out this time around.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

If this apparent Massacre as my family member told me today it was only further prove that the Serbs were right about Everything and thus this will put America in a horrible situation.

Including NATO.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Looks like they started carrying out executions in Macedonia www.realdailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is not good! I looks like the matter of Kosovo has yet to resolve itself. For the life of me, I am and have been totally perplexed by the situation in the Balkans. The reasons for the war, justifications, and whom to allocated guilt. I am fairly certain many on here and elsewhere feel the same way? I will say the situation in the 90's and at the start of this century was one of the vilest displays of human barbarity since WWII. The puss filled wound continues to fester. Did the international community make the right call, and were their decisions fair and equitable? That is one question among a myriad of others. As I see it, the general consensus is mixed.

For almost fifty years that region experienced some of the most productive and peaceful years it had ever had under Tito's federalized Yugoslavia. How everything was held together is once again a matter of conjecture. Some would say it was run by strong arm tactics and others would say it was run by a benevolent dictator? For me personally, this has never been a hot button issue, but one of concern. I have some attachment to the region because of my ancestors. My hope is that the Albanians in Kosovo refrain from armed assaults on the ethnic Serbs in northern Kosovo, but if it is too be I hope the coverage is at the very least objective and unbiased. Not a very good chain of events taking place if the report is true.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Please ATS don't listen to this guy

'Kurir' is worse paper then the Sun, BS most of the time.

This is just war mongering politics like we've seen so many times in the Balkans and ##snipped## it is finding a solid base for it to become a reality.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Exitt because: .

edit on Mon Apr 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't think they will have much of a chance of success. With those pink eyes and pasty white skin the Serbs will see them coming a mile away, unless it is snowing of course, then all bets are off.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

If you even bothered on checking the news article i posted above you wouldn't respond that way

And it seems you dont even understand what is war mongering, where have you in thread or post has seen anything that it relates to War Mongering?

edit on 15-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

And it seems you dont even understand what is war mongering, where have you in thread or post has seen anything that it relates to War Mongering?

Ok, just because it is you who's asking
I'm gonna break it down into short fragments and explain.

1. First, there were a couple of kids murdered. Nobody knows who did it. All the evidence points in direction of some trained, skilled peepz, like the special forces, military or secret services.

2. People don't care about evidence, they blame the mafia or some nationalist radicals in the area. One side says - they did it because they hate us - other side responds with - we didn't do it, it was someone else trying to blame it on us. Still, nobody knows who did it.

3. Radical politician of the accused proclaims someone is out to get his people, he says they are innocent and they better prepare and stock up on guns in case someone attacks them. (stocking up in the Balkans means going to your grandpa's house, saying Grandpa, where's them grenades, the attic or the barn?)

4. Radical politician of the accusers proclaims the others side is stocking up on guns. Calling for the NATO to investigate. He says all the grandpa's must use and share their stock in case of emergency.

5. People on both sides like to watch the X factor, they are tired of politics so nobody really got the message about incoming war except a couple of radicals on both sides. People are also still grieving for those kids, it's already been a week and nobody knows who did it or why.

6. You come into play, making a thread on a large, world wide forum about Albanians ready to attack the Serbs.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

you are albanian if i am right?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

No, are you?

What's the point of your response? Half an hour ago on another thread someone responded to multiple posters with - you are all Haterzz

I would be ashamed if i had to write something like that. This is not middle school.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Then why are you so angry?

top topics

join