It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Welcome to our new lizard overlords" says MSM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I know this news has already been featured on ATS but I don't believe this particular piece with this perplexing title has though.......

I don't think the average person realizes the subtle implications in statements like this. Just like the phrases: "reptilian brain" or "blue blood" never mind the countless references and symbology of serpents/reptiles throughout ancient history (the 'asp' in Adam and Eve and the practice of Kudalini (coiling) etc)

Interesting! And if you're not onto this by now, I implore you to check it out starting perhaps with David Icke!

Aliens are real. Intelligent reptilians are a real bonafided alien species. As are (praying) Mantis.

Like it or not.
It's true.
Things are about to get real interesting. Hope we're all here long enough to share the epiphany!

Welcome to our new lizard overlords: Study suggests alien worlds could be full of super-intelligent dinosaurs

Nasa's Kepler telescope scans the skies for 'habitable worlds' - but an American chemist has suggested the whole project might be a terrible idea.

Ronald Breslow suggests that life-forms based on slightly different amino acids and sugars could take the form of huge, ferocious dinosaurs that have evolved to have human-like intelligence and technologies.

'We would be better off not meeting them,' says Breslow, who claims that it was a stroke of luck that an asteroid wiped out dinosaurs on earth, leaving the field clear for mammals such as humans.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well they would still be fleshy and therefore could be blown up. As humans we do that super well. So I'm not that worried.

It's amazing to think what kind of life could be out there. However I would think that they would not look like anything we have here on earth if the chemistry was even 10% different.

Now we play the waiting game I suppose.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Second thought about feeding trolls
edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Well they would still be fleshy and therefore could be blown up. As humans we do that super well. So I'm not that worried.

It's amazing to think what kind of life could be out there. However I would think that they would not look like anything we have here on earth if the chemistry was even 10% different.

Now we play the waiting game I suppose.

~Tenth

There's a rule of reason, or contemplation that if we took every living thing on Earth and amplified them by at least 100%.....we'd get an idea of less than perhaps 1% of what's out there.

It's been suggested that all living creatures here (plants, vegetation, marine life, mammals etc) are a representation from and of another planet.

So taking that 'suggestion' all the way out there....that would mean there's a planet with intelligent dolphin life and intelligent canine life etc. Only MUCH bigger than what we know them to be. We have small samples of what's out there.

There's a very good chance that that suggestion is very real based on experiencers descriptions of what they've encountered.

But intelligent Reptilian life forms is a given among UFOlogists.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow the elite just love shamelessly throwing it in our faces. Come on out you reptilian scum! It's okay you can stop hiding.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i'm sorry,but my imagination can't even grasp this whole reptilian thing. greys,maybe,but lizard people hiding in human skin! how do they hide all those big nails and those teeth? what about the tail???

every time i hear about reptilians,i get 2 visions.
1) the scene from the origional tv show 'V' ,when the alien opens its mouth real wide to eat a guinnie pig
and
2) original star trek when jim kirk fights the lizard man!
i'm not trying to insult you guys that believe this stuff,really i'm not. but its a stretch for me.
if they came to take over,why do they need to hide? why don't the lizard people just show up and say 'submit or we'll eat you'?!!!
the nazis didn't hide when they invaded poland.
the west didn't hide when they took over iraq.
but the superior lizard men have to hide before they invade us?
just my opinion i suppose

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Aliens are real. Intelligent reptilians are a real bonafided alien species. As are (praying) Mantis.

Like it or not.
It's true.

ACHTUNG! ON TOPIC: How come not one single reptilian carcass has been documented? Everytime a reptilian dies, do they get whisked off to the reptilian coroner so that the humans can't blow the whole plot wide open? Do they have a monitoring system set up so if a lizard man gets hit by a car, the "special" ambulances scurry in?

So much of it MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you said they were like Kermit the Frog then I would welcome/enjoy them. Anything else I do not accept as reality. Flying pigs COULD have developed on other planets but the odds are a bit against it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Like it or not.
It's true.

ACHTUNG! ON TOPIC: How come not one single reptilian carcass has been documented? Everytime a reptilian dies, do they get whisked off to the reptilian coroner so that the humans can't blow the whole plot wide open? Do they have a monitoring system set up so if a lizard man gets hit by a car, the "special" ambulances scurry in?

So much of it MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

Ssh This kind of talk costs lives, and makes no sense at all.
Of course their a special reptoid recovery crews, every one knows this
in ufology

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i'm sorry,but my imagination can't even grasp this whole reptilian thing. greys,maybe,but lizard people hiding in human skin! how do they hide all those big nails and those teeth? what about the tail???

every time i hear about reptilians,i get 2 visions.
1) the scene from the origional tv show 'V' ,when the alien opens its mouth real wide to eat a guinnie pig
and
2) original star trek when jim kirk fights the lizard man!
i'm not trying to insult you guys that believe this stuff,really i'm not. but its a stretch for me.
if they came to take over,why do they need to hide? why don't the lizard people just show up and say 'submit or we'll eat you'?!!!
the nazis didn't hide when they invaded poland.
the west didn't hide when they took over iraq.
but the superior lizard men have to hide before they invade us?
just my opinion i suppose

The fact that you can maybe accept 'greys' is very telling in itself.

Firstly, if you embrace them then why doesn't your mind automatically remain open?
You know why? Conditioning. Hollywood has made it OKAY to believe in greys. After all, all they want to do is 'phone home'.

Now they haven't quite desensitized us to reptilians just yet. But cartoons/children programs have though.

As far as them attacking us? We (well some of us) believe there's a Universal Law where one species cannot interrupt another species who are below them in evolution. Something along those lines.
Check out the Greada Treaty

I linked you to only one of hundreds of different sites

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcalx
Wow the elite just love shamelessly throwing it in our faces. Come on out you reptilian scum! It's okay you can stop hiding.

They're not all hiding. Many can be found in Buckingham Palace

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Interesting! And if you're not onto this by now, I implore you to check it out starting perhaps with David Icke!

Ickes only interest in this is money perhaps he is a nutter i do not know this for sure but before he started down the road he is on now he worked in the media he knows how to sex a story up soundbites theories about reptillians
I doubt he really believes this himself but he knows it will fill venues sell books
So who's right
The saps that buy into this
Or Icke
Who is sitting at home thinking how far i can take this before people realise that
I'm just a
Charlatan

Cran
edit on 13-4-2012 by cranspace because: edit spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

lol alright you got me there.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I can't believe this statement -

Ronald Breslow suggests that life-forms based on slightly different amino acids and sugars could take the form of huge, ferocious dinosaurs that have evolved to have human-like intelligence and technologies.

Does he know what "dinosaur" even means? He basically just said that these life-forms could take the shape of huge, intelligent fossils. Really?

Good thing it's just a theory and there's no proof whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I like how you mention the blowing up part first.
Like a B movie computer game plotline...

Haha stupid humans, all your nanobots are belong to us.

As for looking different, I've been scared witless by enough threads about scary creatures from the deep, some of whom are incredibly ugly looking (never let it be said I didn't hit a few branches of the ugly tree on the way down!) but some of whom seem to have a scary ability to live under unearthly conditions. Huge pressures, high temperatures too sometimes and I think I remember reading that the crab/squid like thingies lived in oxygen-poor water due to them clinging to the side of some smoking .....forgot the name, it's like a smoking stalagmite on the ocean floor emitting volcanic-like emissions on a varying basis. Anyway, that's where the crab thingies lived, definitely not a place for humans but very good for other types of "life" and all that right here on earth.

In any case, that David Icke might be sounding a little less crazy now, maybe.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
If you said they were like Kermit the Frog then I would welcome/enjoy them. Anything else I do not accept as reality. Flying pigs COULD have developed on other planets but the odds are a bit against it.

Your reality is only limited due to your environment.

Imagine you lived on a deserted island for 30 years all alone (and yes, somehow you managed to survive by eating fruits and fish...) and you knew NOTHING about 'reality'.
You'd be just as scared of a boat as you would reptilian alien when finally faced with knowing nothing!

We're conditioned.
Here's a great video from Credo Mutwa
He explains things wonderfully.

This is a 6 hour interview. So whenever your cable goes out and you're bored....check it out!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join