It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After failed North Korea missile launch, a waiting game for Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

I cant help but wonder, did the US send a ship to the area where the missile hit the water to see what was really loaded on it, whether it be a warhead or satelite???

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by CantSay

I cant help but wonder, did the US send a ship to the area where the missile hit the water to see what was really loaded on it, whether it be a warhead or satelite???

As far as I know it went down in territorial waters. You can't just go in and grab what you want.

Regardless, the rocket wasn't a threat to anyone. The whole "threat to the US" claim is nothing but fabricated lies.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

reply to post by CantSay

As far as I know it went down in territorial waters. You can't just go in and grab what you want.

Regardless, the rocket wasn't a threat to anyone. The whole "threat to the US" claim is nothing but fabricated lies.

Since when did that stop the US? If they want something, they just go and get it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

reply to post by CantSay

Since when did that stop the US? If they want something, they just go and get it.

Exactly the reason why some other countries despise the US. We may be able to play that game in our own backyard, but doing so in that region would only result in an international incident. Tensions with the Chinese are already strained with the US sanctions on middle east oil exports and the standoff between China and the Philippines. We really don't need any more opportunities for ill will.

Let's face it, the US knew that this was a satellite launch. Rushing in and violating international law doesn't help build the US case against North Korea, and would only prove that which they deny... that it was a satellite launch and not an offensive missile.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

ALSO:

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

edit on Fri Apr 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join