It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the rapture about to happen in 2012 or did it already happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There are people concerned about the imminent rapture including
rapturecheck.org...
That's right! It's rapture check dot org looking out for everyone.

RaptureCheck is meant to be a way to be reassured that the rapture (probably) hasn't happened yet.

It's not a definite, but it is a check.

When I checked it suggested that the rapture was getting close. What does rapture check say when you check it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

RaptureCheck is meant to be a way to be reassured that the rapture (probably) hasn't happened yet.

It's not a definite, but it is a check.

What units does it use?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what a waste of 25 seconds

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There should be a site, that is something like "areyoudeadyet.com", and when you reach the page, it says "nope".

Man I am missing the boat on this whole "innernet" thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

"Innernet...Is that still around?" -Homer Simpson

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I just have to ask:

What if the "rapture" happened already, and so few were raptured, that no one noticed?

BTW, I'm not into rapture theology - after all, theology absorbs twenty-seven times its own weight in excess reality.

link   
So you think that this rapture check site is a waste of time?

Well there is more to the story. The site was created by a member of a banc called the Terrycloth Lobsters
terryclothlobster.com...

They state, "if you remember a terrycloth lobster concert you weren't there."

link   
reply to post by stereologist

After looking through the source code of the website, I can only say one thing for sure.

Someone who can not even accomplish the simple task of closing html tags properly should not be trusted with checking anyones rapture. Why not get a rapture-o-matic over at the big K and measure it yourself ?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Can't happen till after the Anti-Christ arrives and deceives the masses. But it will happen soon. Calculations show that it will happen in 2018 but God will cut it short if he has to. Could be 2012, 2013, basically anywhere leading up to the year 2018.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Is the rapture-o-matic made by the same people that made the pocket fisherman, and the Jerry Garcia chia pet?
edit on 13-4-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No actually it was made by Chuck Norris but since he's got a very strong rapture coming out of his butt all the times, he could never get it to work properly ..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
muad'dib Nixon looks hot! Well sort of...and no level rating? What gives?

Let me add Rapture Ready to the mix!
edit on 13-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The rapture happened about 6 months ago.. I fully ascended and am now a light being... Those now left on planet earth are scheduled for termination sometime in the next few months..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well if everyone keeps putting their link up, the rapture will never happen because their unique site visits will continue to increase. So the best way to stop the end of the world is simply to spam....Who knew?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think it must have happened last Saturday night / Sunday morning.
We went for dinner at the mother in laws and passed by a pile of clothes and a bottle of lambrini.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well I wasnt to sure when I saw this page so I slowly crept outside and looked up. Before I could react I got raptured right in the face. It then started rapturing like crazy outside so I came back in and went to the sight to be sure if I was thoroughly raptured. Now that all this raptures taken care of I think I'll take a nap.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Rapturin' is hard work I suppose.

I'd give it a shot, but might throw out the back...damn hernia.

PS. Love your username

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hurry up dammit, lots of christians have nice houses and cars. Its not stealing if the owner has ascended to a higher plane?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

The Jahovahs Witness say only 144,0000 make it into heaven. Nope we would not notice. Unless they were all in the same place when they went. If they are dispersed around the globe no one will notice. So it could have happened already and we are the loosers left behind. Boo hoo.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

eh, dont knock the Popiells pocket fisherman.
Claps off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join