It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't even know where to start this. I am actually scared that I may fall in depression soon. It's just that my mind can't understand how as humans the most intelligent living creature on earth (I dont wanna talk about the aliens on earth, please.) we made up such bull# with our societies.

I just can't understand how just because religion says, or "norms" determine so, for hundreds of years there is racism, sexism, judging and all that crap. I can't understand how because someone or something is not "ordinary" people hate on it, discriminate and judge even though that thing or that person has no harm to others . I am trying to understand, I say to myself that I need to consider the old peoples way of thinking because even if the generations change, their influence is (used to be) their seniors , the way their culture was, but then again, I see that there's absolutely no reason that we humans needed to stop using our brains and do what's moral, and keep doing what's said in religios books even though they did not make sense and limit peoples freedom in many cases, and somehow people are okay with it.

I believe that the right of equality is/must be absolute. I mean we are all one, right? We all were the same particule once. I mean, how come all these years, nobody stood up against the inequality? I'm not talking directly about racism, sexist people or whatever. I'm saying that when a guy living in a developed country can eat what the hell ever crap he wants outside, drinking best juices whatever, the other guy in africa, dies of dehydradation? A baby borns with no meat on his or her body. I mean isn't this complete lack of tolerance for others, lack of empathy, care?

If we really want to change the world for the better, are we not supposed to start with equality in every level?

A few days ago, I saw a guy on this site saying that he "hopes to god WW3 happens" and I swear to god I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Are there still people as dumb as that wanting WAR so that we could somehow reach peace?

What do these people lack? I believe it is empathy. How come we have many tv shows about people fighting eachother for stupid crap, but we dont have much programs about helping others, developing empathy or other senses what would make our societies better? And when we have tv programs about peoples problems they are about not helping but actually exposing peoples emotional wounds to get dramatic ratings, some of the cases are not even real, schemed.

I mean, is not this sick? How are we supposed to keep on living in an age like this?

You may know the meme picture it says "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" and "Nothing to do here" a guy with a jetpack lifting, I've been feeling that way for a very long time. I've been doing everything I could, I am always sharing my food and whatever I have with others. I feed the cats and dogs on my street. If only I had money, I would do many great things that would save many peoples lives, instead of "#ing bitches" or "getting ice" like rappers, and many other so called musicians that affect millions of people from kids to adults, suggest us to do so.

I really need answers please, can somebody explain to me what do these people who do NOTHING to change lack.

They say we're in the awakening times. I think it's more like falling asleep even more times. I see many new age # suggesting people to "accept" the life as it is. No god damnit! Life is not about accepting, it's changing for the better.

I'm sorry for my english and cursing a lot, I did my best to write what's on my mind without being dramatic. I wanted to write these, had to get it out of my system. Because I sometimes cry and it gets boring. I'm living in Turkey and, it's like hell in here. If I ever happen to be speaking such things, people would judge me as being "weird" because they do that, believe me and I know it's the same almost everywhere. Hope you guys have a good day and write your thoughts about this. What do we lack? Is it empathy or care for others?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So doesn't everyone on 9gag...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It sounds like you are already greatly depressed.
Hell I feel the way you do about things but I DO want to live on this planet. It's #ed up, to be fair it always has been, but so long as there are people on it that feel differently at least there's some good left in the chaos.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by trjack35

Since you can't actually leave the planet, might I suggest an alternative course of action?

Start by making positive changes yourself. Start locally then spread out.

You won't be able to help those that crave war, that want destruction. Don't even try.

Just create your own world.

It's tough waking up, but before you get all old and cynical (and get a bunny avatar) try being a positive force.

Enjoy the ride.

beez

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yeah dood
don't give up

the worlds a big crap sandwich
& everyone's gonna take a big
bite sooner or later...

just find some thing
that will help ya wash it down

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm constantly depressed about this corrupted world and those who live like zombies pretending like nothing is happening but I do also try to stay positive as much as possible.

Start with yourself! Forget about what everyone is doing or saying for a moment and concentrate on what you should do to make yourself happy once again. Perhaps meditate and think of a time where you were so joyful, full of love and don't let go of that image and expand on it, make that image bigger and bigger to the point that you are confident that this is what happiness is all about.

If watching news networks, media, internet or whatever else is making you sad, depress, etc. Stop following this things until you feel you are ready once again. Happiness lies WITHIN YOU, it is born inside of you and you need to find that! Meditation may be boring and exhausting if you don't know or haven't gotten time to try it, but give it a try, even if you can only do it for 5 minutes.

Like I said, think of a time that you were extremely happy and embrace it and make it bigger and bigger until you feel comfortable and happy once again!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I am actually scared that I may fall in depression soon. It's just that my mind can't understand how as humans the most intelligent living creature on earth (I dont wanna talk about the aliens on earth, please.) we made up such bull# with our societies.

I would suggest that you do two things right now:
1.)Refrain from signing onto ATS until this feeling disappears, or at least understand that many of the threads on this site aren't worth the bandwidth it takes to post them. Most of us that have been members for awhile, have found that taking a "vacation" from the trolls and negative posts, has improved attitudes.
2.)Find a local volunteer organization in your community that can use your skills and talent, and make a difference in someone else' life. It will improve your own outlook on life.

I truly hope you can find peace in your life. Take care of yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As the above poster say, you seem to already being depressed.

I would advice you not to hang out at ATS, as it's not going to make things better for you.

Do something positiv(bad advice, I know but you will understand ) and read some books, or write a book, take some walk in nature and try to find the beautifull things, reading in here is just going to make it worse.

Relax and find the things that worry you, write it down to get some answers, it's all inside you, not in here.

Hope that it will be better for you

edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy. Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.

Congratulations to those who have been persecuted in their hearts: they are the ones who have truly come to know the Father. Congratulations to those who go hungry, so the stomach of the one in want may be filled.

Do not fret, from morning to evening and from evening to morning, about your food--what you're going to eat, or about your clothing-- what you are going to wear. You're much better than the lilies, which neither card nor spin.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty.

He said to them, "You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment."

The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish.

Jesus said, "Foxes have their dens and birds have their nests, but human beings have no place to lay down and rest."
There are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the well.

I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness.

Let one who has found the world, and has become wealthy, renounce the world.

edit on 13-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I think it was Ghandi who said, "Be the change you want to see". I know you said that you do try to help others, but maybe you need to join some volunteer organizations, and start hanging out with people who feel as you do. There ARE people out there who want to help others with inequalities. You need to surround yourself with these people so you don't lose all hope in humanity.

Another great quote from Ghandi: "When I despair, I remember all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it -- always."

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi, I think I understand what you mean, due to the fact that I have felt a similar way, but maybe not for exactly the same reasons.
If this is supposed to be a time of awakening, then is it as a collective as is lead to be suggested? If so, I can definately see how this causes at the very least frustration, when you feel you are awakening, even maybe just a little, and so many others around you are not.
I don't watch the main news channels at all, but even so I am aware that there have been better times in Turkey, as with so many other places on the planet. The state of a nation is easily reflected in an individual, even unintentionally.
I agree with what some of our peers have said, those with thousands of posts on ATS, who say take a break, search for something, however small and simple that makes you happier. It's a rubbish example but I stopped on my walk to work today and looked at a tree in full blossom; have walked past it every day for weeks but never took the time. It set me up for the day.
In my opinion, being active on this site, as well as doing "research" externally tends to raise more questions than answers, and this is most probably the case for you in the subject of empathy, sharing, caring etc you mention. Having the power of mind to absorb these dilemmas and store them safely rather than let them get a grab hold on you is really important: In the words of plenty of other users "hold tight and try to enjoy the ride"
You say that you want some answers; this will just put yourself under pressure. Think David Icke says something like, "stand back, take a deep breath, and look at it again"
I sincerely hope you feel more positive soon. Take care

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Your eyes are open very wide, dear trjack, and for that I flag you!

I want to point out to you, that there are some of us who can see the unbelievable insanity of human way of life here on this planet. Whilst you say that you do not agree that people are waking up, I want to contradict you, because YOU are evidence of people waking up. People who are comfortably numb do not find anything wrong with this corrupt way of being.

Once your level of consciousness rises, you find that you become more critical of your own behaviour, more aware of the horrors of this world and more frustrated at the daunting task to try and change it. It is not that these horrors did not exist before, it is that your eyes are now open, and you can see them.

I agree with you wholehartedly. Once you actually understand how rediculous the entire code of human life has become, you will see that it is actually total insanity. There are not very many who are aware of this, so count yourself as one of few. And being one of few can feel like extreme loneliness.

I would go so far as to say that 90% of the food we eat on this planet is formulated in such a way as to do the body harm, 95% of images exposed to the brain via MSM has its intent on stimulating violence, greed, pride and hate. Where is the love/truth/kindness/necesity in any of that? Who benefits at all from that? Nobody. Nobody at all! They say trying the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result every time is a form of insanity. I feel that is part of what is happening here.
Have we ever reached peace through war?
Have we ever healed our bodies through drugs?
Have we ever become a kinder specie through violent movies?
Have we ever become richer within by gathering outwardly?
Have we ever become wiser by being discrimitating?
Have we ever solved poverty by stimulating materialism?
Have we ever become more efficient by producing things that break?
Have we ever become closer to each other by degrading the sacred sexual act?

Insanity, It tell you!

What a bad choice to stimulate the negative! And keep doing it, thinking the result will be different!

Common ways of thinking serve to widen the gap between humans instead of uniting us; seperating ourselves from each other and enhancing the illusion that we are individuals that can only be winners if we tramp on others to get to the 'top'. (Of course, the 'top' is only a brief illusion... because when you leave this world none of the material gain can accompany you, and up there there is no 'top' in the criteria that 'they' created. We are born naked and leave naked... only the soul's gain will accompany you. Yet, how little is truly done to stimulate and encouraged us to grow spiritually?) Such a shame. A total waste of life.

So, my friend, here is a word of encouragement to you: be like Dory in the movie Nemo: Just keep swimming! Swimming! Swimming! Do your best, count your blessing of awareness, and grow spiritually for infinity!

The sky is not the limit!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I agree, you do sound depressed, but it may not be a "medicate me NOW" kinda depressed.

The world is wonderful, my friend. I thought similar to you for a while and then embraced the world and was embraced back. You have setbacks, people ARE stupid ya know.. but live it and do your duty in the world. Dont be a carcass, but a living thing and make change where you see it needs changed. Even small changes make big waves.. just effect ONE person and there is change. I believe you are here for a reason or purpose just like I am just like everyone is. Its your choice if you want to be one of the dead things that dont see whats really here and how malleable the world and the future ( YOUR future too ) really is. Instant gratification is a childs perspective, work for what you want to see. The joy is in the work and the pursuit..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
So doesn't everyone on 9gag...

I'm sorry, thank you for your comment but that's the kind of attitude I'm talking about. I've spent at least 30 minutes writing the things above. Would that take too much of your time to actually say something revelant to what I've written. I did not ask for much, all I want is to feel that there're actually people like me who understand that we lack tolerance. Just like you do...

Originally posted by Suspiria
It sounds like you are already greatly depressed.
Hell I feel the way you do about things but I DO want to live on this planet. It's #ed up, to be fair it always has been, but so long as there are people on it that feel differently at least there's some good left in the chaos.

I think I might be a little
and you're very right. Thank you.

Originally posted by beezzer

Since you can't actually leave the planet, might I suggest an alternative course of action?

Start by making positive changes yourself. Start locally then spread out.

You won't be able to help those that crave war, that want destruction. Don't even try.

Just create your own world.

It's tough waking up, but before you get all old and cynical (and get a bunny avatar) try being a positive force.

Enjoy the ride.

beez

You actually made me laugh, thank you for your comment
I can't really think of any positive changes I can make, financially I have nothing *said in whitney houston's voice
- rip* so I'm very stressed obviously. The only thing I've got is ATS, seeing people who actually see what's happening gives me hope. Thank you.

Originally posted by spoonbender
yeah dood
don't give up

the worlds a big crap sandwich
& everyone's gonna take a big
bite sooner or later...

just find some thing
that will help ya wash it down

Thank you for your comment really, I paint a lot, sing and study English. They dont always seem to help though, but I try. thank you.

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I'm constantly depressed about this corrupted world and those who live like zombies pretending like nothing is happening but I do also try to stay positive as much as possible.

Start with yourself! Forget about what everyone is doing or saying for a moment and concentrate on what you should do to make yourself happy once again. Perhaps meditate and think of a time where you were so joyful, full of love and don't let go of that image and expand on it, make that image bigger and bigger to the point that you are confident that this is what happiness is all about.

If watching news networks, media, internet or whatever else is making you sad, depress, etc. Stop following this things until you feel you are ready once again. Happiness lies WITHIN YOU, it is born inside of you and you need to find that! Meditation may be boring and exhausting if you don't know or haven't gotten time to try it, but give it a try, even if you can only do it for 5 minutes.

Like I said, think of a time that you were extremely happy and embrace it and make it bigger and bigger until you feel comfortable and happy once again!

Thank you so much for your comment, you know what I think, I think I am a little skeptical about everything. Sometimes meditation seems like a way Indian culture created to bear the low standarts of the life, again this is my main problem what #s my brain. Instead of sitting doing nothing, I think like I should do something that would be useful to others, not only to myself.
I think I see others well being, more important than mine... which is a bit bad.

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

I am actually scared that I may fall in depression soon. It's just that my mind can't understand how as humans the most intelligent living creature on earth (I dont wanna talk about the aliens on earth, please.) we made up such bull# with our societies.

I would suggest that you do two things right now:
1.)Refrain from signing onto ATS until this feeling disappears, or at least understand that many of the threads on this site aren't worth the bandwidth it takes to post them. Most of us that have been members for awhile, have found that taking a "vacation" from the trolls and negative posts, has improved attitudes.
2.)Find a local volunteer organization in your community that can use your skills and talent, and make a difference in someone else' life. It will improve your own outlook on life.

I truly hope you can find peace in your life. Take care of yourself.

Thank you but ATS is the only thing I've got these days to see that there are actually people like me, aware of things happening. Thank you so much for your suggestions
I have absolutely no organizations locally. I've searched many times.

Originally posted by Mianeye
As the above poster say, you seem to already being depressed.

I would advice you not to hang out at ATS, as it's not going to make things better for you.

Do something positiv(bad advice, I know but you will understand ) and read some books, or write a book, take some walk in nature and try to find the beautifull things, reading in here is just going to make it worse.

Relax and find the things that worry you, write it down to get some answers, it's all inside you, not in here.

Hope that it will be better for you

edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Again, ATS is important to me, see I get to actually have heart to heart talk with people. Not sure if this is the way to put it though
but yes... thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by 1nOne

The Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy. Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.... CONT.

edit on 13-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

Thank you I've read it all. It is touching and truthful. I am having hard times relying on biblical things for several reasons
but thanks so much for your comment.

edit on 13-4-2012 by trjack35 because: added more replies, thank you all for being interested and for your comments, it is helping.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If you can,take yourself on a week or two camping trip to the wilderness.
Leave behind all technology(except for maybe a camera).
Take plenty of good healthy food,and meditate on the positive.

Its amazing the negative effect the modern world can have on us,sometimes we feel it like you,but sometimes we don't even notice until we take a step back.

When you start to feel a bit better:

Formulate a plan to try to address the things you find wrong with the world,then try to work out some way of making just one of those things a little less horrible.
Maybe look at a way to set up a water purification system for a village in Africa,or some other positive cause.
Every one of us can make a small difference.
Imagine what we could do if we all tried to do something positive.
Get better soon

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
People never like what I have to say on this subject, but here goes:

Originally posted by trjack35
I just can't understand how just because religion says, or "norms" determine so, for hundreds of years there is racism, sexism, judging and all that crap.

Hundreds of years? Try since the beginning of known human history. Perhaps it's normal behavior for our species?

I can't understand how because someone or something is not "ordinary" people hate on it, discriminate and judge even though that thing or that person has no harm to others.

Because it is a natural animal instinct to fear what we don't understand or what is different from us. Get them fearful enough and I can tell you that moralism nearly disappears in a fearful/angry mob. They will collectively do all sorts of crazy things to survive. (a very interesting phenomena about ourselves that will open your eyes if you study it a bit)

I see that there's absolutely no reason that we humans needed to stop using our brains and do what's moral

I would argue that our definition of wisdom has never described us very well. Also, morals are subjective, in my opinion. But it's a good question. Why don't we?? (think hard)

I believe that the right of equality is/must be absolute.

But it isn't absolute, and it never has been and it never will be. You can take that to the bank, friend.

I mean we are all one, right?

Nope.

If we really want to change the world for the better, are we not supposed to start with equality in every level?

True human equality is a pipedream. Everything we do, EVERYTHING, is based on social worth, just like other social mammals.

A few days ago, I saw a guy on this site saying that he "hopes to god WW3 happens" and I swear to god I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Are there still people as dumb as that wanting WAR so that we could somehow reach peace?

War and violence is as natural to homo sapiens as breathing. History proves this is true. The only thing WW3 will accomplish if there are survivors is for a new order to start the process all over again.

How come we have many tv shows about people fighting eachother for stupid crap, but we dont have much programs about helping others, developing empathy or other senses what would make our societies better?

Our art reflects ourselves and our cultures. See also last answer.

I mean, is not this sick? How are we supposed to keep on living in an age like this?

It's not just this 'age'. We've always been living like this as far as the records show.

I really need answers please, can somebody explain to me what do these people who do NOTHING to change lack.

Morals are not absolute (imo), they are subjective. Certainly what we are taught as children is a decisive factor in our upbringings, but there are also genetic factors we are usually loathe to consider. Not everyone cares as much as you do.

They say we're in the awakening times.

They say a lot of things. Question every word of it. Never take opinions as fact, even mine.

Sorry, my answers aren't very 'positive' or what you wanted to hear probably. My ideas can be hard to swallow, especially for those who never question anything they are told about themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey Droog,

I know exactly how you feel. I have felt the same way since 911. I sometimes think it sent me crazy but really I wonder why it didnt send us all crazy. The world was different after that day. I watched cable news after 911 non-stop after seeing it happen on tv. It was obvious to me right away that it was fishy. And then the media backed invasions. All media backed it. No question's. Just pro invasion propaganda.

And its just gotten worse and worse ever since.

I worry about the world so much. I hate that we live in a world where if you have a social conscience people will label you as being jealous because why else would you care unless the motivation was selfish. This seems to be most peoples opinion. Thats what they say about OWS. Its like you cant care about something unless it means that you stand to gain something.

I hate that you can turn on the TV and see shows like MTV Cribs,not because I am jealous and want more but because I see these gross displays of wealth to be demonic. I cant understand why we celebrate unbridled greed and excess when others suffer with nothing. Its psychotic.

The problem is capitalism if you ask me. I have moved from 'communist' leanings to socialist to 'libertarian socialist' to now 'national socialist'.

But the bigger problem than capitalism is Imperialism.

Imperialism, as defined by Dictionary of Human Geography , is "the creation and/or maintenance of an unequal economic, cultural, and territorial relationship, usually between states and often in the form of an empire, based on domination and subordination."

en.wikipedia.org...

This is how America runs its Empire. Their tools are the things like the International Monetary Fund(IMF) NATO , UN and foriegn aid.
www.la.org.au...

Foriegn Aid is not for helping but for investing/bribing. It is about maintaining the Empire.propping up incompetant but complicit governments.

The only thing that has a chance of stoppingthese people that maintain this demonic world are the BRICS as far as I can tell. America is out of money and a mess. The fall of America is what has to happen. The Reserve Currency is something thatAmerica has no right to. They only keep becaiuse of their military. America will run out of people to borrow from before long and then they will be screwed. China will overtake America as the worlds largest economy within 5 years. America cuts its military while China expands. I feel that Russia and China are our only hope.

I know it sounds unthinkable that I would wish death to the West since Ilive in it but we do not deserve to live the way we have over the last few decades while others starve. Africa is fixable but it just isnt profitable to do it. There is enough wealth and technology to fix everything for us all. I cant see China being worsebut look at how the West has treated the rest of the world over the last decades. We plunder and nurture problems. Capitalism is a scam, they do all they can to prevent 'upward moblity' instead of promoting it. The West makes me sick and I can hardly live in it any more. Not because I want more but want to see a world that doesnt rely on the maintenance of an unequal economic relationships. I want a world where people dont celebrate demonic greed. Where people care.

ummm Im guessing I might be making you feel worse if you are bored enough to read all that but I think the biggest thing to remember is that youare a good person. I can tell. You should be proud. I think the best thing we can do to help the situation is to try to tell people that we are not the good guys. Most people are decent but our governments and leaders have failed us.

Nationalization is something that I feel could fix things. The biggest problem is that we are all linked through multi-national corporations (most out of Delaware) and we are linked through the 'covered bond' scam. Taxpayer backed bonds that are added to the National Debt after these Banksters bankrupt our governments. This is what is happening in Greece,Spain,Portugal and more to come. The idea is to force Austerity on the world. They will tell you on the news that these nations are lazy socialists and that is the cause but that is just capitalist media lies. They will also tell you that these poor millionaires that have made bad gambles are nice enough to take a 'haircut' on the debt. What swell fella's. The idea is to force Austerity and remove soveriegnty. Then theyhave a slave population that connot decide their own fate. They are beholden to the IMF mafia. These swell Banksters that have destroyed the country can now move in and buy the country up with their Miilionaire/billionaire buds at rock bottom prices. This is the formula and if you live in the West it is coming.

So we are screwed either way. We need to take back government or hope that the BRICS defeat this Bankster ologarchy and that they are less demonic. I cant imagine them being worse
edit on 13-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wow I filled that up. Maybe I should shut up.

You sound like a very nice person. You can control that.

And I find comfort when I can relate to another person that feels the same kinda way.

It makes me happy to know there are people like you that care in the world.

Dont be sad. Dont be depressed.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hey, Im sorry It was unintended to be viewed the way you did, and I apologize for how it made you feel. Seriously dude, im sorry

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join