It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Navy to Test Anti-Terror Ability Against Olympic Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Speculation over the 2012 Olympic games does have my interest vested. The fact they are having military preparedness drills before is pretty strange. Normally, they have their special security task force protecting athletes, spectators and events. I cant see a large terrorist attack at the Olympics, but I can see a repeat of the Germany Israel hostage situation. But that would not require military force, only tactical anti-terrorist units.

We shall wait and see if a 'show' goes down at the Olympics.

Australia used their SASR as (Body)/guards, snipers etc.

The military preparedness isn't that big off a deal. The Aussie SAS were preparing for the 2000 Olympics. It is only natural to prepare militarily.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I see your point of view but i beg to disagree.

What better way to conduct a false flag attack and "deal" with it when you already have your military mobilised? If the military "weren't" mobilised, anarchy would reign on the streets. It would take quite a while for the military to prepare themselves to control the situation which, in all fairness, could become pretty hysterical pretty quickly!

Just my thoughts!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234

Originally posted by kamatty
The river thames runs through the heart of london witch would be good cause to have the navy involved, not that anyone would fill a speedboat full of explos.......oh yea iran......hmmmm.... (sorry couldnt resist)

Thatwon't work

The Thames is too shallow to be effective.
If the Navy were to put ships in there it would turn into a Benny Hill comedy scene !

The beech landing will turn out like this

I thought it would look more like this ;-)

Boats of marines and Royal Navy helicopters have been carrying out drills on the River Thames in preparation for the London 2012 Olympic Games.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I can understand being prepared, but war ships? Seriously 2 or 3 war ships, maybe. 30 just doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Illuminati/Babylonian Mystery symbolism is all over this event from top to bottom.

The mascots are walking eyes, representing Lucifer's All-Seeing Eye.

The picture most commonly published of these two creepy "mascots" is this one showing them in front of a rainbow, which is another Illuminati symbol. It represents the journey to illumination, enlightenment, and personal deification. The Rainbow Bridge of Norse mythology, which bridged the gap between the mortal world and the world of the "gods", is the very same esoteric symbol.

The London Olympic Stadium is surrounded by capped pyramids with light, or "glory" atop them.

This is the most commonly recognised symbol of the Illuminati and represents Lucifer gazing over the world from atop the pyramidal social structure that is the New World Order.

The logo spells out "Zion", the name of the planned seat of power of the New World Order.

The Illuminati believe that symbols have the power to affect the subconscious without the knowledge of the subjects. This used to be called "witchcraft" and "hypnotism". The symbolism is, at the same time, their mark on the event; a message to the "initiated" who recognise the symbols declaring that their hand is behind it, and also a warning that the "Great Work" is being advanced in some way by the project or event.

I would recommend anyone living in London vacation overseas for the duration of the Olympics. A false flag attack is very likely.
edit on 2012-4-13 by wecomeinpeace because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Is it possible that those that believe in a False Flag on the Olympics are right?

The Olympics are nothing but a distraction taking energy from much needed projects and using it for control of the masses. A False Flag Olympics would be a extension of the distraction.

We can be certain of three things.....

1/ Anyone knowingly taking part in a false flag event is a traitor and anyone standing silent is complicit. Think on this if you are GCHQ staff for example. As time passes many of you will be held accountable for your choices.

2/ The plan will go disastrously wrong and the cover-up will be a ridiculous rag-tag affair thrown together to suit the unexpected circumstances. False flags always malfunction to some extent, it's the nature of the beast. The bigger they are the more dramatically they fall apart.

3/ I won't be there.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
Don't really see how warships
are going to be effective against
terrorists in an urban area.!

warships and such at sea have an insane armament of anti aircraft weaponry, if these are based around the coast they would be able to intercept planes coming from anywhere and still be able to shoot them down some 50+ miles inland.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
People please stop saying the "they know something is coming" crap. Seriouisly. The Olympics is one of the 2 biggest worldwide events. (World Cup). If they weren't doing drills, you same peolle would be saying "What theyre not dven preparing just in case?!"
Im very happy they are doing this, and I think it would be incredibly cool to be there and watch these drills.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by ho chi minh
Don't really see how warships
are going to be effective against
terrorists in an urban area.!
What next ,cluster bombs to prevent
fare dodgers on the underground?

Interesting angle you present, didn't really think about it like that. The only way i can see it having any bearin

g on protecting London would be in case of a terrorist attack using planes!

Any bombs etc at the Olympics couldn't be dealt with by warships so this drill must be far more specific than we are being told.

My guess is they are just using this opportunty to do drills that may not be related. Why not? And Im pretty sure if they had intel that they were gonna be attacked from the sea, we would be hearing about U.S. warships coming to "participate" as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am not to sure one way or the other. 911 7/7 were 2 false flags in IMO. Zion all over this, is another eye brow riser. The dates also have to be looked at, as well. All in all, I wouldnt put it past this lib/tory bunch of crooks in govt. Just be aware and keep alert is my guess, of course I wont be any were near either. Watch it on the box or on line.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you read the article the exercise happens every year.

The olympics angle is to get it on to the news. Good PR.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by all6ixes

Don't forget they got the Tornado jets in to search for Raul Moat.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
......Raul Moat.

I'm not sure he intended to take his own life, I think he wanted that done for him.

The poor cops had ten minutes prep talk and one training shot each with the XREP. They were handed guns and ammo out of the back of a van and test fired them into rubbish bags. Hard sell here...
Then they were sent to the standoff site. It wasn't impressed on them that the XREP has massive impact at close range, sufficient to go clear through a mans skull. The first two shots hit his stab proof vest and had no effect. The third shot at close range penetrated through his skull. Official story is he had a self loaded cartridge with a single ball. I think that's rubbish. It was a grossly undertrained copper with a fancy new human control device. Here's a bit more of the story from policeoracle.com

"The director of operations of the firm that supplied Tasers used in the stand-off with the gunman Raoul Moat has died in a suspected suicide, his firm has said.

Peter Boatman was found dead this morning and was understood to have killed himself, Pro-Tect Systems said.

This week the Home Office revoked Pro-Tect's licence to import and sell Tasers after the firm breached its terms by supplying X12 Tasers directly to police involved in the Moat manhunt."

The first public test in the U.K. of this creatively advertised device showed us.....
1/ Simple body armour renders it ineffective.
2/ It can only be used at ranges that do not result in the projectile either veering off and missing or punching a hole straight through.
3/Trade in illicit firearms has reached nice places like Rothbury.

We'll see similar clownish antics with the rest of the oversold security apparatus. It's all made with profit in mind. Like the oil industry's safety features it doesn't have to work, it just needs some sucker to buy it.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by Kester because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join