It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American scientist admits the existence of Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just saw this video on youtube.
Famous chemistry PhD Ronald Breslow just released a paper admitting the existence of ancient advanced Reptilian civilizations, published by American Chemical Society.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by Crashyy because: something was wrong with the link

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Thank's, just nearly choked to death laughing.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ok I haven't read the paper but I have just read a story reporting on this , the gist I get is he is saying is that dinosaur like creatures could have evolved on other planets and gained human like intelligence , it didn't happen here due to the meteor strike that wiped them out .

He goes on to say that we'd be better off not meeting them , suggesting to me that he doesn't believe they've already been here .

Ronald Breslow suggests that life-forms based on slightly different amino acids and sugars could take the form of huge, ferocious dinosaurs that have evolved to have human-like intelligence and technologies.

Breslow, who claims that it was a stroke of luck that an asteroid wiped out dinosaurs on earth, leaving the field clear for mammals such as humans.

On other worlds, dinosaurs could have evolved into huge, intelligent warriors armed with hi-tech weaponry - but without losing their hunger for fresh meat.

'Of course,' Breslow says, 'Showing that it could have happened this way is not the same as showing that it did. An implication from this work is that elsewhere in the universe there could be life forms based on D-amino acids and L-sugars.

'Such life forms could well be advanced versions of dinosaurs, if mammals did not have the good fortune to have the dinosaurs wiped out by an asteroidal collision, as on Earth.

'We would be better off not meeting them.'
www.dailymail.co.uk... tml?ito=feeds-newsxml

He does not admit the existence of Reptilians

edit on 13-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The original article says

raises the possibility of advanced versions of T Rex - monstrous creatures with the intelligence and cunning of humans

Theres nothing about admitting to the existence of human Reptilians. This thread is a fail

edit on 13-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Meh, Im not impressed. Ive had reptiles so I do not fear the big scary reptillian overlord take over. Just wait till winter when theyre slow and stupid.. and off em.

uh oh.. but what if they have scary outerspace warming suits?!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
As much as I want to buy into all this reptilian stuff, I'm yet to see a shred of proof, do any of u believers want to provide me with some?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here's the study if anyone's interested enough to read it .

Evidence for the Likely Origin of Homochirality in Amino Acids, Sugars, and Nucleosides on Prebiotic Earth
pubs.acs.org...

It looks like you have to pay though

edit on 13-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

What Breslow is alluding to in his paper is the possibility/probability of reptile style life being quite prevalent in the universe due to the chirality( or specificity) of amino acids, and their role in the chemistry of organic life. This is something I have always thought possible and probable. Nowhere in the paper is there any mention of shape shifting reptiles controlling world politics here on earth. This paper being published is very cool, because it's basically a credible scientific journal stating that, "YES", there is intelligent life, other than us, in the universe. Which is a first as far as I know it. Break out the champagne, we are not alone.

edit on 13-4-2012 by cointelprotroll because: made a mistake. what do think?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I just saw this video on youtube.
Famous chemistry PhD Ronald Breslow just released a paper admitting the existence of ancient advanced Reptilian civilizations, published by American Chemical Society.

OP --

Did you even read Dr. Breslow's paper?

He did NOT "[admit] to the existence of ancient advanced Reptilian civilizations"

He simply said it may be possible that elsewhere in the universe, reptilian-like life could have evolved high intelligence. That's not the same thing as what you are asserting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join