It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Bob Brown resigns weeks after being linked to the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Three weeks ago mining magnate Clive Palmer made bold claims that the Australian Greens party was involved with the CIA in a conspiracy to destroy the Australian coal industry, here's a thread by daaskapital about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today, the leader of the Greens party, Bob Brown has resigned as leader of the party and will quit the senate in June.

His reason for resigning is his age and to make way for younger party members, which is why he appointed 59 year old Christine Milne...

The timing of two events could be a coincidence but my gut says there is more going on here than what we're being told.

Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

www.smh.com.au...

edit on 13/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

s&f this is huge, down under!

cia is now infiltrating international 'green' groups ie GreenPeace

to sabotage non-USA fuel industry worldwide.

not surprising at all but yea, despicable!

vs

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
yep...i totally agree. doesnt make sense. here is a bloke who has been a mouthpiece from the sidelines all these years. now with his deal to keep labor in power he finally has the power also. just look at how he got the prime minister to back down on giving her word "there will be no carbon tax under a government i lead". that shows the power he has. the grief that this has caused her will lose her the next election.

So why ???? why now???. hmmm strange.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was thrilled to hear the news today; I can't stand that Bob Brown and I'm pleased to see the bloody back of him!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You're not the only one to be glad to see him go.

I didn't put a huge amount of faith into Palmer's claims, but now with Brown resigning, there may be something to it after all.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Today, the leader of the Greens party, Bob Brown has resigned as leader of the party and will quit the senate in June.
(no reason given)

I wondered if this bloke WNO the other day when he called for the introduction of a universal currency.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by bluemirage5

You're not the only one to be glad to see him go.

I didn't put a huge amount of faith into Palmer's claims, but now with Brown resigning, there may be something to it after all.

Absolutely there is something to it, Brown had big ambitions and now that his cover is blown the gig is up. In comes the next stooge to carry on the 5th Column here in Oz.
edit on 13-4-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Interesting theory for sure.

I never liked Brown; always thought he lacked charisma and conviction as a leader. I suppose he does deserve some applause for the gains he has made for his party over the last few years, though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Is there nothing my country's "intelligence" agency won't do? Sabotage and intrigue and manipulation of an allied nation, all for the sake of promoting an American industry?

As an American I can only offer my apology and heartfelt sympathy to other nations subjected to American intrigue from the insanity that is our government.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm a huge fan of Bob. His policies were concise, he generally refrained from the gutter politics of our 2 major parties, he was a gentlemen and achieved much for the conservation movement. Its a sad day for Australian politics when a healthy thorn in the side of our pro US, money driven, racist, homophobic major parties.

No one else in Australian politics is anti monsanto like Bob, and he was recently vilified for daring to suggest that life may exist on other planets.

Gonna miss him.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wonder if there is an international group to suppress all free energy projects or even
the information or techniques or do they say there is no such thing as over unity
production of power. The so called Go Green initiative
put on stamps
has every one contributing to some cockamimi plan to ease their work and
charge us more and far from any idea that they will provide any upgrade to
supplying us power from the free Earth vibrations. If you don't think the industrialists
and bankers are behind the turmoil on many fronts as well as energy there can't
much else in a free world pin the lackluster performance on.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by homerJ

Do you think this is a smear campaign against the greens and Bob Brown then?

I'm not sure either way right now...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There's been a smear campaign against Bob since the Franklin river episode. His homosexuality has been ridiculed, his efforts have been painted as "kooky" from start despite the fact that he has been able to back up all his rhetoric with sound evidence and solid policy.
The average dumb ass Aussie hates Bob because he's gay and he's "gonna stop me from fishin and huntin."
Australians don't seem to care about policy as much as they care about tony abbott's budgie smugglers and our priminister's elephantiasisized derriere.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join