It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old photo of mine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This photo was taken on a disposable camera around 2002-3, The quality is less than spectacular I know...but I thought there would be some people out there who would apreciate whats in it.
We was walking past of the cemetery of Warwick QLD, late at night taking a series of photos of the boundary fence. This particular one was was taken right outside the Veterans grave yard, and the only one from the whole reel of film to capture any orbs...But what I found to be most amazing was the, what looks like mist flowing from the ground CLEARLY behind the fence. Simply amazing to get this on camera.
There are no trees in this particular lot.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I must be missing something. What are we supposed to be seeing?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Looks like a lot of dust in the air. The street light? would illuminate the dust like this.
As for mist, the picture is way to grainy to see anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What mist? This is what the world looks like when you try to capture it through a dirty camera lens.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I see the mist you are talking about, seems more like a reflection.
Almost like you took the picture behind a dirty window lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In my opinion this is an aestheticly pleasing picture, very beautiful in many ways.
However as you said yourself, it was back in the 90's and a disposable camera. There is nothing paranormal in this photo. The orbs are dust speckles being lit up, either by a flash or another close source of light, while the mist is due to exposure, shutter speed and/or moving the camera a bit while taking the photo.

As I said, very beautiful picture well worth a save
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Yep, a dirty window on a rainy night.

I don't see how anyone could speculate otherwise.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by GmoS719

Yep, a dirty window on a rainy night.

I don't see how anyone could speculate otherwise.

Well anything is possible.
You used the perfect keyword "speculate".
It's would be funny if each orb was a spirit and the mist was the graveyard master.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Looks like a Pink Floyd album cover

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
...Forget I posted anything, I forgot this is ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sorry. I took a similar picture at the beach one night. Of course, it looked the same. LOT'S of water vapor in the air, un seen by the naked eye but the camera sure picked up a lot. Thousands of small "orbs" which were obviously water. One could "see" thousands of dead beach goer's. After all, it was Atlantic city were thousands of people have been over the years.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight
In my opinion this is an aestheticly pleasing picture, very beautiful in many ways.
However as you said yourself, it was back in the 90's and a disposable camera. There is nothing paranormal in this photo. The orbs are dust speckles being lit up, either by a flash or another close source of light, while the mist is due to exposure, shutter speed and/or moving the camera a bit while taking the photo.

Thank you.

Actually mate, he clearly said it was in the 2000's.

I would however venture that what we see is due to the inability of these disposable cameras to measure exposure correctly in dim light.

vvv

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

i agree...........nice pic though

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The top left hand corner has an orb that looks like a girl’s face (it’s about 3-4 cm, to the right, of the tree-bush). It’s a lot of orbs!!! Keep the negative. May well be worth expanding (under red light, of course).

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight

Thank you.

Hey there OP I agree completely with the poster above ... and whilst there is nothing paranormal to be seen in the picture it shows perfectly how the simplest thing like a dust particle (in this case many) can be so amazingly beautiful and perfect when caught (literally) in the right light and I thank-you for sharing this with us.

Woody

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
There are no trees in this particular lot.

So that green leafy thing on the left shouldn't be there?
Or is it a bush?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

WOW
As art that photo is astounding.
Nice Pic!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

The mist seems to be coming from behind the fence, as OP states. a reflection on glass from inside would not alow this, would it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That has to be one of the freakiest pictures of spirit orbs I have ever seen! So many different levels of 'being" some angry, some insecure, others make me wonder if they begin to grow more light filled as time goes on so that eventually all souls get to leave this earthly plain.

Stunning.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

aww, hang in there.

Even if the 'orbs' are discredited, they are very beautiful.

I most definitely see the energy on the right side of the pic, no doubt about it. and I also see some kind of energy on the leftish side, right in the middle. not streaming energy, but something possibly trying to manifest none the less.

thanks for sharing, very interesting pic. !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join