It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighted in Kansas City, Missouri. Monday 4/09/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Phage

You are really grasping at stars there bud. Those look nothing like what the OP's video shows. I wish a huge massive sighting would get underway so that all the debunkers can finally join the bandwagon. Sheeze of all people, you know how vast our existence is, so to see something that is not terrestrial in nature should be a no brainer for you. I am surprised you have not had anything substantial happen in your life that could bring you off the proverbial fence and into the light of truth.

In all fairness I don't believe anyone (or at least, the majority of us) dispute UFOs and intelligent alien Beings aren't real. But that doesn't mean everything that looks strange is a sign of their presence.
This is almost with certainty, not them!

I am the OP and I am defending the debunkers??? Wow. See?..this is why I never-say-never

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Reflection in my opinion.

Look at 16-20 seconds. The light is in front of the road sign, and moves with the camera. Dunno if im watching a different vid to y'all lol

The "Dudes" sound completely fake and staged.

Holy cow. Will wonders ever cease?

The 'Dudes' sound completely authentic.

This is why we Humans need to hone into our telepathy. Because once we master that (which we all have) lies and deceit will cease to exist. And then we can ALL....start agreeing as one species instead of this constant opinionated divide.
This is not to say you're not entitled to your opinion but I thought if anything.....100% of us would agree, they are real as is their sighting. But you.....showed me that is not the case.
It's all good though....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I live in the KC area and remember when this happened. On Aug. 19th 2011 the U.S. Army Golden Knight Black Team performed a night time jump demonstration as part of the kick off for the 2011 KC Air Expo at the Wheeler Downtown Airport in Kansas City, MO. The video is exactly what occurred that night and I’m not sure who someone reposted this with a different date.

www.tonganoxiemirror.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

In the interest of awareness, you should know the original of the vid in the OP was titled "UFO Kansas City August 19, 2011" on YouTube.

Coincidentally

The Black Demonstration Team was honored to attend the Kansas City Air Expo between the 19th and 21st of August. Shortly after our arrival, the Team prepared for a night drop. One of the most fun performances that the Golden Knights perform is our famed night jump. The Team steps out of our C-31 jump aircraft at 12,500 feet and ignites pyrotechnics attached to their feet.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lol at the guy saying its a reflection, clearly didnt watch the whole video and clearly never seen the guy get out of the car and film them.

That said though, im saying sky divers aswell since they just descend constantly.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOl, got it! I know its crazy, it may have been preaching to the choir really... I love interaction with him so much though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Saw that after I posted, really the second vid did look like a parachute at night.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ya I would say that's skydivers. They were all together in a bright light they broke into 5 lights or whatever and the lights never moved in an upward direction they just sat there, chutes open flares blazing...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Skydiving is really fun, I suggest everyone try it once.

But at night? I just don't get it. Especially with flares in your hands. I know I know, it's for the people - but damn is it just rude to those with UFOs on the mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is obviousley Phage and jim oberg skydiving in luminous leasure suits.

Shamon.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Gotta love seeing lights in the sky.

Aliens everytime lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I was out on my patio in SW Michigan at about 0600. I was watching the sky. I noticed a few things slowly passing the sky at a height to high for planes. Can anyone tell me if satellites fly more than one direction, some going East to West, some going North to South and vice versa? I'm watching three or four in a row and thinking to myself that they must be satellites. The sky began to flash latently like heat lighting and all of the sudden in a Southerly direction I saw a brief meteor fall that threw enough light and spark to look like a quick but bright firework. The ted topper was that as I stood there being happy about all I had seen, right in the same direction as the meteor came a very bright blue ball descending slowly. The light was very intense and it lasted approximately four to five seconds before dimming to a much smaller single faint light like the satellite lights and continue Southward in the appearance of having leveled off in flight. I watched the light for another 20 or 30 seconds until it was out of my sight. The very next words besides, "Holy Crap", was "pics or it didn't happen". I laughed to myself. A few days later my wife was with me and we witnessed another slow horizontally flying light going from West to East at about 0600. This light glowed brightly for a time then faded and kept traveling West. The best part of this sighting was that my wife didn't think my previous sighting story was so crazy after all. However, once again, "pics or it didn't happen". That's my story. I guess that is one positive thing about some of the current technology in the hands of people that are lucky enough to capture something cool. I sure wish I would have had something at the ready as what I saw astonished me. It was awesome. Having seen something similar a few days later with a witness was personally validating. I'll keep watching. You should too.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Love it, great candid video. We Earthlings sure have seen Technology advance rapidly over the past 20 years. Now nearly everyone has a video camera in their pocket these days. The next 2 years will be a very interesting time to be alive on this Earth. The watchers are saying hello... : ) think yin yang so you can mentally prepare.
Yup its true. Earth has neighbors.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join