It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighted in Kansas City, Missouri. Monday 4/09/2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
WTF was that? What on Earth would do this?...split up as if it was going through some sort of instantaneous and spontaneous combustion?

I love love love this video.

Have at it debunkers and da believers.

Published on Apr 10, 2012 by TheGreen0arrow

Similar sightings have been reported earlier today in St Petersburg, Russia and also, in South Korea this Saturday. The object was singular at the beginning, then suddenly disengages and splits up to about 5 objects. This is a most curious sighting.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now THIS is an interesting sighting! Wow....have to watch again. At least we know you won't run away from criticism unlike our boy Rickyvelveeta lol.

Insane footage....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My initial reaction was that skydiving team. However the lights break apart, and look to hover. Which would be impossible for a skydiver.

So, some type of military flare?
edit on 13-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Eta....with something so spectacular, and apparent reports of other sightings around the world, ere has to be another video....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
My initialmreaction was that skydiving team. However the lights break apart, and look to hover. Which would be impossible for a skydiver.

It's possible but highly improbable. Why drop these military flares over populated cities? That does NOT make logical sense.
I despise the 'flare' theories when there are houses and cars and people a mile or so nearby. That would be considered very irresponsible practice.

People can't toss their cigarettes butts out their car window so why would the military be allowed to toss out dangerous flares? Again, makes no sense to me.

This is CRAZY but.....not unique. This has been sighted and posted before.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There is a small number of comments about this video, posted in another thread about the St Petersburg UFO, from yesterday, should you be interested...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

In the words of the camera man, "Holy #!"

Nice find, one the best videos I've seen in a long time, and I'm talking about fake, hoaxes, etc. The first thing we all think of when we see another UFO video/thread is "fake". We prejudge every time, well, most of us. So if I were to still think this video was fake after watching it I'd have to admit this is one hell of a fake video. From only having 1 video on this YT account to the "CGI" to the camera angles and best of all of the commentary, this "fake" UFO video was well done. Bravo sirs!

Now that would be my attitude if I believed this was fake. Maybe Chinese lanterns are more evolved these days?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
My initial reaction was that skydiving team. However the lights break apart, and look to hover. Which would be impossible for a skydiver.

Eta....with something so spectacular, and apparent reports of other sightings around the world, ere has to be another video....

Now here is where people get annoyed with me but.............

There is no reason why I should doubt these guys or this footage. None what so ever at this juncture.
So given my open approach to this video.....I have to take into account that they say that this object 'came together' before it broke up. Meaning (in my mind anyway) this was not one object, but several at one point. It then came together only to break apart.

Flare? No
Chinese Lanterns? No
Parachutists holding torches? Not likely
Meteor? Absolutely not

UFO it is!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I can't see why it couldn't be sky divers

They jump out, gather in formation, split up and deploy shut.
Sound and look like skydivers.

I wish you would be a little critical sometimes.

Could very well be these guys.
www.kansascityskydiving.com...

edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

There is a small number of comments about this video, posted in another thread about the St Petersburg UFO, from yesterday, should you be interested...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

About THIS particular video? If so, where? Can you please just link the post instead of the entire thread? You can find that option underneath where the 'stars' are and next to the date of the post.
Thanks a lot

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

One of the more interesting sightings I've seen lately. Usually lights in the sky don't prove anything, but in this case these lights seem to move and hover. They also seem to form some kind of triangular shape. The guys sound genuine and the video showing other cars that pulled over to observe this thing gives credibility to the video.

Great find Op! s&f

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

I can't see why it couldn't bee sky divers

Sound and look like skydivers

Could be but I guess, not. I wonder what was below in that general vicinity. Because this area looks mighty urban to be sky diving in. One good gush of wind is likely to send them into some McDonalds drive-through window.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Maybe bunch of RC helicopters w/ lights etc... ?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I can't see why it couldn't bee sky divers

Sound and look like skydivers.

I wish you would be a little critical sometimes.

Could very well be these guys.
www.kansascityskydiving.com...

Why should I be critical? Why should anyone change their way? Your persnickety comment is valueless.

About the Kansas City diving team. Could you show us where they do night diving especially over nearby cities?
Thanks you kindly

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by koperniguz

Sure. Why not! Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Chill dude, i am not attacking you.

I just use my logic, you should try it one time, it's not a bad thing.

And why don't you try to prove something for a change, instead of getting upset on us, trying to be rationel.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't believe there is anyway that a dive team would dive within miles of an interstate. If they were divers then they couldn't have been too far away seeing the camera pick up their individual 'torches' with great clarity. If these were divers they could NOT have been anymore than a mile away from that busy highway.

So I highly doubt divers would want to risk their lives (and the lives of others) over a city like that.

My second marriage, I got married in a hot air balloon. It was prohibited that we fly over major areas. We had to head towards the open fields and I suspect this rule would be imposed on sky divers too.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i am smiling as i type this

nice work buddy,
i have been looking for vids with individual objects that either seperate or join up into one object,
this is one of the best i have seen

star and flag
and keep an eye out for tringle formations in a 3,4,5 orintation (3 or more individual points of light)
that asume a triangle formation in a distinct spacing that holds formation or jions or splits
if ya find any i would be interested for my collection

cool vid

xploder

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Chill dude, i am not atacking you.

I just use my logic, you should try it one time, it's not a bad thing.

And why don't you try to proove something for a change, instead of getting upset on us, trying to be rationel.

You want me to 'chill' after someone ---who can't spell--- tells me to use logic? Are you for real?

Once again, it's not the message that irritates me it's the delivery. If you have something to add...add it and keep the snide remarks out of it. You can't taunt and not expect retaliation.
This is where we ALL get into a tussling match. And frankly, you're not worth it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by koperniguz

If they're RC planes/copters than they are the BEST in the world. I'm not to impressed by the night flying I've seen on Youtube and too boot they're always multicolored. I have never them seen do any formation as of yet, let alone something as cool as in the ops video. Whatever that was in teh video it was high, actually climbed down from a higher altitude. Does RC anything have that kind of range outside of drones? Hey maybe it was a drone light show?

I'm ruling out RC anything. Next.

Here's what sky divers at night with magnesium flares strapped to them look like.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So I highly doubt divers would want to risk their lives (and the lives of others) over a city like that.

Yes of course, because jumping out of planes is 'The New Safe'.

Interesting video.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join