It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you smarter than an athiest? Cuz man they are smart.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Isn't it sun down on friday to sun rise on saturday? or something to that effect

Sundown to sundown. Friday night to Saturday night, unless you are an Orthodox Jew then its Sundown Wednesday to sundown Thursday.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Agarta because: fixed quote section

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
32 out of 32, and I am a Christian (but not a closed minded radical Bible thump-er)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not that it matters, but I was 24-8.

And I am no kind of religious. I am not christian, catholic, muslim, hindu, buddist, athiest, agnostic, nihilist or anything.

I am not anything, I don't care. Religion is irrelevant.

Some of those I knew, but I am drunk.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Being the agnostic atheist that I am...here's what I got:

Quiz results
Correct
Wrong
You answered 22 of 32 questions correctly for a total score of 69%.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Not that it matters, but I was 24-8.

And I am no kind of religious. I am not christian, catholic, muslim, hindu, buddist, athiest, agnostic, nihilist or anything.

I am not anything, I don't care. Religion is irrelevant.

Some of those I knew, but I am drunk.

Agnostic isn't a religion. You have to be either Atheist, Agnostic or follow a religion. There isn't really an in-between.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You answered 30 of 32 questions correctly for a total score of 94%.

Guess i beat all of the afore mentioned and i'm a protestant. Guess that whole deal about protestants only getting about 50% correct is a bit off. Then again i read everything, from Greek mythologies, Hindu mythologies, Quran mythologies, some light reading on Buddism, Zorastrianism. I'm a bookworm, can't help it.
edit on 12-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Generally, people that look at the world logically and from a scientific perspective will be Atheist or possibly Agnostic, these are the "smarter" people. This is because religion doesn't make sense logically or scientifically speaking. That's why, in my opinion, Atheists and Agnostic people will come across as more intelligent.

(I'm not suggesting that any religion is wrong)

Certainly, the scientific community does have a problem with religion. I am a natural skeptic myself so I can certainly empathize with them. However, I think that because of this assumption, some people have been disillusioned into thinking that their atheism has somehow made them more intelligent. Granted, some christians seem to think that their religion somehow makes them more good, rather than the central teacher of that religion.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Agnostic isn't a religion. You have to be either Atheist, Agnostic or follow a religion. There isn't really an in-between.

Says who?

I don't care what agnostic is, I think it's dumb, and I'm not playing.

I am nothing, I am me, and that's all that matters.
edit on 12-4-2012 by watchitburn because: weird stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You answered 30 of 32 questions correctly for a total score of 94%.

Guess i beat all of the afore mentioned and i'm a protestant. Guess that whole deal about protestants only getting about 50% correct is a bit off. Then again i read everything, from Greek mythologies, Hindu mythologies, Quran mythologies, some light reading on Buddism, Zorastrianism. I'm a bookworm, can't help it.
edit on 12-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Really?

I had something funny like this happen to me once before, at a shooting range competition, we had a snotty, arrogant jerk who knew he was better than everyone else, he bragged to everyone how good he was before we went the line. We wrote our names on the back of the targets, set them, shot retrieved and handed them in for grading. When the targets were finished being scored, and laid out on the table face up in order of score. This idiot walked to the highest scored card (ok, I will brag, perfect set) grabbed it and showed everyone saying "see, I told you I was better than you. while he held it beside his head, a few of us were standing behind him during his smug display. I had the the pleasure of taking it out of his hand and showing him my name on the back. He WAS good, he got second place, it still did not keep him from looking like an ass.

Here is your sign...........

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Says who?

I don't care what agnostic is, I think it's dumb, and I'm not playing.

I am nothing, I am me, and that's all that matters.
edit on 12-4-2012 by watchitburn because: weird stuff.

Says logic. You don't know what it is but you think it's "dumb"? Well that's a very immature attitude.

I suggest you read up on the definition before continuing to post on the subject, because you're not making sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Atheist means does NOT believe in God(s)

Agnostic means unsure if God(s) exist, not committed either way

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I got one correct ,but it was the one that mattered ...kidding.. I am not a smart person I quit school in grade 5 and went digging ditches ..Oh well humanity needs really smart people and a few ditch diggers ..Now what have you done with all those smarts I see on this page ? peace

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ahhhh! I knew I was close lol, at least I didn't think it was just on Saturday
JK

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Agnostic. 32/32 100%

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Erowynn

I thought that was Hindu also..

and I messed up the commandments...oops.

It's okay, dear. Everyone messes up the Commandments. Especially the most religious types...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I got a perfect score, but I had to guess on two of the less obvious ones (who the heck is that Edwards guy?)

Atheist here. I think this test shows us how dumb that newspaper's readers are, and how gullible and then increasingly persistent we all were for continuing to push all those buttons.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
32/32. Does this mean Jehovah witness wont come to my door every weekend and wake me from my hang over? I mean clearly I know my stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by furling
32/32. Does this mean Jehovah witness wont come to my door every weekend and wake me from my hang over? I mean clearly I know my stuff.

No...

It means they will come to your door and try to convince you don't know anything

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall

Agnostic. 32/32 100%

You must have studied!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join