It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
RATS is a place you don't really want to go......It'll melt your brain. It's the place where they keep all the REALLY evil mods, and even just one spelling error or mis-placed comma will get you banned, so I wouldn't recommend going there. Practice a lot on your grammar on BTS, then carefully work up to ATS. When you are sure you are able to take on the mods with a smooth tongue and even quicker logic, think again.

I was there once, and it wasn't pretty. Even with help from my fellow ATS members, the battle of words was fast, furious, and resulted in me being sent back to BTS, licking my wounds, and posting about Ponies. (You have to make at least one Pony post to even gain entry, BTW.) Use the SEARCH function to read about why Ponies are important, and then you'll begin to understand why it is best to stay away from RATS.

As time goes on, and your post count goes up, you'll learn why (IF and only IF you research enough) RATS is only for the bravest of hearts, the strongest of minds, and smartest of souls. All others are devoured, and spit back out to BTS.

edit on 4/12/12 by Druid42 because: infernal spelling errors! argh! Back to BTS!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I miss the Holodancing. Sigh!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I was there once. I was sitting at my computer and tapping my heals together singing the mantra "there is no place like RATS, there is no place like RATS", and lo and behold I was there. It only lasted for a short while and I have not been back since but I will never forget the majesty of that wonderful place.
edit on 4/13/2012 by mikelkhall because: place end-quote

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
you can start by having some reading material from here

www.learncia.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The main reason for RATS is to provide a forum that will not show up in search indexes, so if you want to talk about something that won't be linked to your username in a Google search, that's the place to do it.

As one mentioned, you have to have a certain number of posts before you can access it. (and we don't mean spamming posts, so don't try that please...it's a quick ticket to banning).

Like any other forum, up to the member to separate the wheat from the chaff....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join