It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.: North Korea launches rocket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

U.S.: North Korea launches rocket

www.cnn.com

Pyongyang, North Korea (CNN) -- Defying warnings from the international community, North Korea launched a long-range rocket on Friday, but it appears to have broken apart shortly afterward, U.S. officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm at work currently and my buddy just runs up to me saying that Korea just launched a missle and it's all over the news.

I got the link from CNN (the only place available) at the moment, when I know not to take in this BS.

I personally think that this story is just GARBAGE! to strike fear into the people of the US.

It's my opinion, and I would like to hear what you guys think about this. N.K. is saying that it's a satellite and the US is saying it's a missile...

So what's your take ?

www.cnn.com

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fakemessiah

i heard it failed ...north Korea saying it was a satellite ..south Korea saying its a test rocket....

i think a lot of fuss about nothing

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fear is a weak emotion. Let's manipulate the people using it.

All it says is "North Korea launches missile" and nothing more. You can't tell me this doesn't have propaganda written all over it. They dont say where it's headed, why it's going there, where they are launching to it, if anything is attached to it, and etc.

Sensationalizing to the max. Big deal out of nothing.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fakemessiah

Already posted, in two different forums, and one of the said forums is of course Breaking Alternative News.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakemessiah

I'm at work currently and my buddy just runs up to me saying that Korea just launched a missle and it's all over the news.

I got the link from CNN (the only place available) at the moment, when I know not to take in this BS.

I personally think that this story is just GARBAGE! to strike fear into the people of the US.

It's my opinion, and I would like to hear what you guys think about this. N.K. is saying that it's a satellite and the US is saying it's a missile...

So what's your take ?

www.cnn.com

RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITH FEAR MONGERING JUST LISTEN TO THE SERIOUS CRAP THEY ARE SPEWWING.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Its is a failed spy satellite..

These guys got this from china..

Guranteed

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Fear is a weak emotion. Let's manipulate the people using it.

All it says is "North Korea launches missile" and nothing more. You can't tell me this doesn't have propaganda written all over it. They dont say where it's headed, why it's going there, where they are launching to it, if anything is attached to it, and etc.

Sensationalizing to the max. Big deal out of nothing.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

And the use of the word "Missile" instead of "Rocket" is used to push that fear further. Especially ridiculous when the US can confirm nothing except that they fired "Something"

CNN hard at work scaring the sheep again.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It failed. What a boring story. I've been waiting for something to happen. But it just ended up to be lame. Minuteman III FTW! 91SpcCmd! Yeaaa!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Pyongyang said that the rocket would peacefully advance its space programme.

Reports from US, South Korean and Japanese officials suggest the launch failed shortly after take-off.

So much for peaceful advancement, LOL.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
posted earlier here
and here

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on Thu Apr 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join