It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelica Zambrano Phony or the Real Deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Last night I finished watched the 23 Hours Dead Video about a young women from Equador that left me unsettled. I know there are some people here at ATS that can spot a liar in no time flat.

What bothered me the most about her presentation was the lack of change in facial expressions as she told her story.

If there are any lie detector experts out there I would like your opinion. Please just take a few minutes and watch her speak (the video used subtitles) as she speaks Spanish.

If you have already viewed this girls testimony and want to share your thoughts, please do.

edit on 4/12/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In my opinion NDEs are death dreams based on all the ideas and things people take in without knowing it.
NDEs really lucid dreams?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

That theory offers a biological/natural explanation for some NDE's, but other NDE's are still best explained by the supernatural

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is no such thing as 'supernatural'. Any real event occurring is perfectly natural - a fact does not require our belief to persist as it is. That we do not understand something just displays our ignorance, not that there exists another realm that is somehow separated from us.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

OP, I seen that video a few times, That's the one that got me believing in God, before I left the New Age stuff I was buying into. That video did it for me. I believe what that girl saw is true and I think that's one of the best videos I ever seen to convince me about Hell being real.

It shows you how the famous wealthy people are not excempt and neither are the people in high places that seem to work for God. God sees and judges not according to how to world sees things. Just because people are successful and the world loves and adores them does not mean they are walking the right road in God's eyes and this video will convince many people to consider that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Well, your conversion is a testimony. I am very happy to know that she is bearing good fruits. Thankful that it helped you. To save one soul is awesome. Potentially, she is saving thousands given the various language subtitles I noted.

Thank you for sharing your input.

Matthew 10:28

"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

What God can do with just one person.

new topics

top topics

join