It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite weird food?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I'm sure most of my fellow Americans are going, "What the heck is vegemite?" Google if you must, but those of us in the 80's who listened to Men At Work know what it is... You're better off not knowing, hehe...

Wasn't vegemite banned in the US recently? Some ingredient in it was not on the approved foods list or something I seem to recall.

Vegemite is one of those things, you either love it or you hate it. I have many friends right here in Aust who hate the stuff, or even worse, go for the Kiwi (gag) Marmite...

Don't get me started on meat pies. Many friends who have visited from the US have marvelled at the Aussie meat pie, pasty and sausage roll...

Excuse me, I need to go... Suddenly feel hungry...

edit on 16-4-2012 by 74Templar because: stuff up

edit on 16-4-2012 by 74Templar because: typos

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I like horsemeat.

No lie, its very very good.

You can get it in central asia and parts of the far east, sometimes in the middle east.

Never understood why it wasnt more popular in the west.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I love dill pickle chips and milk so I will definitely try this one!

Sounds gooood.

I like to dunk Doritos in milk, the regular ones. I was eating Doritos one day and dropped one in my milk and the taste was delicious so I have done that ever since. LOL

I also like to put potato chips (lays original) on my peanut butter and jelly sandwich

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well

I like Mopani worms, in tomato sauce!!

They make a really good snack while watching tv, and are very healthy.

vvv

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Sometimes I crave, and must have a fried bologna sandwich with yellow mustard and thin sliced dill pickles.

Ohhhh something I haven't had in YEARS! I dated a guy who liked fried bologna and he got me hooked. I also added tomato to mine.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
For all the bologna lovers

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well it ain't weird around here but I like Mudbugs (Crawfish), frog legs, fried alligator, & Boudin.

Tried a can of pork brains once, tasted like vienna sausage...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join