It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not just the Middle East.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

American foreign policy (which is powered by big business and oil companies- the elites) is a disgrace to mankind, it is beyond EVIL.

Research it over and over, US backed coups and dictators, funding wars to keep the people divided, all the while they plunder the countries for oil and resources.

Millions suffer and die and live in extreme poverty, the dictators take all the money for themselves and keep the people down educationally, economically, any way to repress people in order to maintain the American exploitation of the land.

It's hard to admit, but it is all there.

Very sad.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.asadismi.ws...

Do your ressearch people.

Open this page and then have google next to it- names will pop up such as RENAMO- google it, Wikipedia it, CIA backed terror- one of the worst holocaust's since the second world war, it is horrendous how long this has gone on for and the sheer scale of it.

Heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yea they made me unemployed took all my money and gave me cancer. I went around trying to get help today (3 health clinics) and got the cold shoulder from just about everyone. Ended up just wasting my gas money, which I dont have any money as it is. They dont want to help me, they are intentionally doing it. Funny thing is that I have ALWAYS helped a person in need like that. I can safely say there has never been a time I have done anything like that to anyone. The people need to simply be wiped and started over. Although, it is exciting to see whats going to happen. Part of me (even though it will be bad for all of us) cant wait for this collapse. People are going to have to learn they are not above everyone. Should be a very enlightening experience.

edit on 12-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yep, just like the Romans, Greeks, Chin dynasty, Russian communists, British empire, french empire, Spanish empire, Mongol empire, never ends.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
www.youtube.com...

American foreign policy (which is powered by big business and oil companies- the elites) is a disgrace to mankind, it is beyond EVIL.

Research it over and over, US backed coups and dictators, funding wars to keep the people divided, all the while they plunder the countries for oil and resources.

Millions suffer and die and live in extreme poverty, the dictators take all the money for themselves and keep the people down educationally, economically, any way to repress people in order to maintain the American exploitation of the land.

Very sad.

Please, tell me where the USA has ONCE taken oil and resources. Please. Just one incidence?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

www.youtube.com...

Very sad.

Please, tell me where the USA has ONCE taken oil and resources. Please. Just one incidence?

LOL

It's not even like the West can even deny this stuff happens anymore, the evidence is overwhelming and as the previous poster stated, it isn't a modern problem, it's old as humanity itself.

America gets close to 20% of her oil from Africa alone, that is hugh amount of oil. Not to mention the majority of minerals etc come from Africa. Do you realise how much that is all worth- they get it for next to nothing and the people have nothing to show for it- hence millions die of starvation and poverty.

The only country that had it's own oil and was debt free was Libya- Libya was a wealthy country making great progress- the money from oil was being given back to the people over time. Imperial powers can't have that. So they divide countries, put in dictators to line their own pockets and get the oil for cheap.

You need to wake up.

They supress the nations, put in ruthless dictators so the countries people cannot rise and take control of their own resources. It's as simple as that.

Africa has the potential to be the richest continent in the world, but for over 500 years Imperialistic powers have interfered with life there to exploit the people and take their resources.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Africa has the potential to be the richest continent in the world, but for over 500 years Imperialistic powers have interfered with life there to exploit the people and take their resources.

Except that they cant quit fighting and killing each other long enough to capitalize on the rich resources they have.
South Africa was once a thriving 1st world country, until the UK left. Look at them now.
Same thing happened with Zimbabwe.
They kind of remind me of Afghans, they just dont seem to want to progress.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Very sad.

LOL

It's not even like the West can even deny this stuff happens anymore, the evidence is overwhelming and as the previous poster stated, it isn't a modern problem, it's old as humanity itself.

America gets close to 20% of her oil from Africa alone, that is hugh amount of oil. Not to mention the majority of minerals etc come from Africa. Do you realise how much that is all worth- they get it for next to nothing and the people have nothing to show for it- hence millions die of starvation and poverty.

The only country that had it's own oil and was debt free was Libya- Libya was a wealthy country making great progress- the money from oil was being given back to the people over time. Imperial powers can't have that. So they divide countries, put in dictators to line their own pockets and get the oil for cheap.

You need to wake up.

They supress the nations, put in ruthless dictators so the countries people cannot rise and take control of their own resources. It's as simple as that.

Again. Show me the evidence. You wont, because you can't.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think he has decided the global elite are the US. But the global elite are every where. And they all work together to rob the people.Its not just the US.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Except that they cant quit fighting and killing each other long enough to capitalize on the rich resources they have.
South Africa was once a thriving 1st world country, until the UK left. Look at them now.
Same thing happened with Zimbabwe.
They kind of remind me of Afghans, they just dont seem to want to progress.

You make it sound like they are naturally savages!

Where do you think Africans get their guns from?

They can't get food and water yet magically produce AK47's and grenade launchers!?

USA and Europe flood the country with arms, set up coups and divisions to keep the people fighting and divided- they don't just get the guns from thin air. You said it yourself, the countries are poor despite their potential because of the vioence- once you understand WHY the violence happens, it all becomes clear.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Not only do they provide the guns, they also provide military aid to evil dictators to keep the people down. The evidence for this can be found mainstream if you choose to look.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not only do they provide the guns, they also provide military aid to evil dictators to keep the people down. The evidence for this can be found mainstream if you choose to look.

You have yet to give me proof that the USA has taken oil and resources from others through violence.

This thread is pretty much bunk at this point, unless you answer the question. SHOW PROOF!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

they are naturally savages!

Hey, you said it, not me

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

they are naturally savages!

Hey, you said it, not me

When the tide of justice turns, we'll see how funny it is when you can't get food, and you fear for your life on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You have yet to give me proof that the USA has taken oil and resources from others through violence.

This thread is pretty much bunk at this point, unless you answer the question. SHOW PROOF!

Proof that America has taken Oil through violence?

LOL

Iraq War-

Casulaties-

en.wikipedia.org...

Oil in Iraq-

On June 30 and December 11, 2009, the Iraqi ministry of oil awarded contracts to international oil companies for some of Iraq's many oil fields. The winning oil companies enter joint ventures with the Iraqi ministry of oil, and the terms of the awarded contracts include extraction of oil for a fixed fee of circa $1.40 per barrel.[5][6] The fees will only be paid once a production threshold set by the Iraqi ministry of oil is reached.

Oil fields contracted include the "super-giant" Majnoon Field, Halfaya Field, West Qurna Field and Rumaila Field. The East Baghdad Field, situated in part under Sadr City, did not receive any bids and the Iraqi oil ministry is considering working the field itself. Oil minister Hussein al-Shahristani told Iraqi public television that the increasing oil production "would finance infrastructure projects across Iraq - schools, roads, airports, housing, hospitals". Iraq's oil deposits hold known reserves of 43 billion barrels of crude, as well as large quantities of natural gas.[6]- Wikipedia.

West Qurna Field

Guess who got the contract in 2009-

Only Exxon Mobil- from wikipedia-

Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) or ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation. It is a direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil company,[3] and was formed on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. Its headquarters are in Irving, Texas. It is affiliated with Imperial Oil which operates in Canada.

Shall I continue LOL?

new topics

top topics

join