It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Star for you. Im definetly not discounting the other races, but all blacks (african, african american, ethiopian, etc) there is something destiny related with all of this 2012 stuff. I think that the black race has been playing possum and has a LOT more up their sleeve than people give them credit for. The black race is the most enlightened due to thier suppression over the years. The rules of the universe and balance would make it seem that its only right that they assume their new power in the new age. This coming from a white guy heh. When the # goes down, ill be that little white grain of salt in the huge black mass lol.
edit on 12-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll

I'd like to think that there are a enough good people left in this world that we would rise up and prevent that sort of thing.

Many people think like this and it is just not true. The genocide machine has never stopped, it has just changed it appearance. Sure, there sre good people, but the power of cognitive dissonance is tremendous.

I don't think the OP is correct in how this will play out, but his hypothesis is not that outlandish.

Yea I dont think there will be a race war but I wanted to quote you to make a point. You were correct to respond like this. Example? Look at whats going on now, we turn a blind eye to our own that are getting attacked, in the fear that the attackers will start attacking us. Imagine how many of these spineless sheep would go along with this if it was something the govt really did implement. There will be a people that step up no doubt, but there will be many many more "service to self" people trying to save themselves at another persons expense.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
I believe I may know the true purpose of FEMA camps and martial law in America, and it's not what you think.

I have realized that this is the horrifying truth: Martial law and FEMA camps are NOT for the entire American public. They are there to round up anyone who is not white or asian, and exterminate with extreme prejudice.

Interesting. Read your post and your links.
This ties into a theory I have which very well could need it's own thread for further exploration.... let me sum it up in as short a manner as I can...

Suppose that the direction of mankind is taking forced into action by the ruling powers... is one of esoteric origin at it's absolute root core..

One that follows the torah in kaballistic fashion... and brings forth the Son of Man, the actual messiah.. not in a manner commonly interpreted by the masses in the EXOteric fashion.. but the true scientific.. man acting as the hands of god.. in league with celestial beings (non-human species of intelligent life)...

Son of man in this concept being: the NEW MAN.. a "body" a "vehicle" for which souls would then pass on to in their final incarnation.. in which all their past reincarnations are able to perceive each other in one body-mind and unify in a multidimensional self.. a body made of all of the unlocked DNA, triple helix information from the BEST aspects of all races on this planet... say with.. purple skin (for the sake of argument).. or multi-colored diamond shimmering mother of pearl angelic skin... NOT WHITE.. NOT BLACK.. NOT HISPANIC.. NOT ASIAN...
but a NEW RACE.. for which souls to experience eternity in... the end goal.. the PRIME PRIMORDIAL END TO THE HUMAN ENDEAVOR.

Say.. that for the purpose of a souls chance to learn vital lessons in spiritual behavior... in colonial America.. 1700's..a white slave-master that abuses his slaves... after dying.. is reincarnated into a black slave's body which is then abused by an equally cruel "master" ... he then subconsciously holds the experience at both ends.. and subconsciously.. in his shadow subconscious.. retains this information.. and then begins gradually.. to have a bit more humility and humbleness in his actions towards others.. becomes more prone.. to behave kindly and forgiving to others.. especially those under his control..

without this difference in social equality, reincarnations would never be able to "see what it's like to be treated the way you treated another" ... same could go for positive experiences... the kinder you are.. the more kind you are treated in your next incarnation...

now say all the intelligence community and scientific ruling class.. has accumulated SCIENTIFIC evidence of this spiritual science... (and keep secret until the point of revealing..ie: Dec 21st 2012 and onwards)...
since they understand this science.. of reincarnation... they design a future that inevitably ENDS this snare of reincarnation by following the coded messages in sacred texts... and through genetic engineering and interbreeding of the world's races (America's melting pot - the grand experiment .. masonic enterprise). recombine the specific haplogroups of the world with IDEAL DNA... from EVERY race... (and sub-haplogroups) ... into one super-man... kind of what hitler was doing.. BUT with a benevolent purpose to serve all...

I'm not adhering towards this "genocide" methodology.. so don't scream that I'm a racist or hate mongerer.. because I'm NOT.. i have a huge heart for all people on earth.. and I strive to be very forgiving.

but say our current bodies.. are "obsolete" in the economics of biology.. say our NEW bodies.. would need to be absolutely efficient.. I'm talking concepts that seem fantastic and fictional.. but could very well be manifest in specific DNA coding... ie: photosynthesis in human skin.. invulnerable skin.. spider silk skin... a new nervous system that interacts with gravity and the electromagnetic spectrum (telekinesis - telepathy) .. biologic concepts that would relieve us from the dependence upon our obsolete infrastructure....

what if the mass-elimination of our current bodies is necessary for reincarnating into the next level of man... and certain bodies.. Asian and-or Caucasian.. are more prevalent in metamorphosing into this next body.. in order to make a bridge into the new paradigm...

JUST a THOUGHT.. i don't condone genocide.. just taking into consideration the esoteric roots of all these secret societies... and knowing they have the best and brightest at the heads of their scientific and political organizations...
I don't accept that the powers that be .. across the board.. at the top of world power.. are all "EVIL" and "out to get you" ... when you understand that we are not "white" or "black" .. we are SOULS experiencing one tiny fragment of experience THROUGH a black body or white body..

and whatever the next step may be.. must be one that is without pain and suffering.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So Obama is going to exterminate himself?

Something doesn't quite add up here.
edit on 12-4-2012 by MisterFister103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
So Obama is going to exterminate himself?

Something doesn't quite add up here.
edit on 12-4-2012 by MisterFister103 because: (no reason given)

That no sum figiure looms as there is not one thing to add up for this OP. Nothing. Not one fact.

I don't deny that there are FEMA camps, but what are they exactly for, refugees from a natural event, Mexican refugees, Constitutionalist, us UFO folks that want the truth or what?

If the extermination of blacks was on the ticket why the camps at all? Are they build right at the edges of all of the major black areas? Are they built in the middle of mostly white only areas?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I read your post, read the links, and thought about this for about 20 minutes or so.

As a long time student of psychology and the history of the human race, I would say that race wars are the most likely to occur. Class wars occur in more homogenous cultures. In a melting-pot population such as we find in the United States, in which people are encouraged to have separate cultural identities, a civil war along racial lines is the most probable scenario.

I think back to the LA riots of April, 1992 (exactly 20 years ago). The entire rioting area was cordoned off and the police abandoned their duty. Those who were white or Asian who were caught inside the trap were attacked, beaten up and shot. Looting, setting things on fire, and racial violence were rampant. Helicopters flew over and filmed the mayhem, but TPTB did NOTHING but wait for it to play itself out.

Think back to the late 60s and another riot in LA, the Watts riots. A smaller version but still pure craziness.

Let's think about this for a second: The government has been pushing separatism via "cultural celebrations and sensitivity". They even discussed using ebonics as a legitimate language subject in school. Basically, the society is separated by color, with special emphasis on black and hispanics. This did nothing to improve our country, did nothing to assist minorities in attaining the "American Dream", but did everything possible to encourage the races being separate, not only economically, but also mentally.

No assimilation means no upward mobility.

So, the stage is set. Add to it changed history books in school to show whites as invaders, slavers and thieves, keep the idea of slavery and racism on the front burner, and you have a few generations of folks who are angry and want revenge.

The Treyvon Martin case is disturbing, because the MSM won't let it go. A frenzy is being whipped up, in a perfect storm of unemployment, racism, anger (whether justified or not), and violence, which has been spoon fed to our young people for close to 30 years now, not just in movies, but also video games and music.

It will not take much to get the races rioting. Cities with riots will be cordoned off. The unfortunate survivors will be allowed to play out their anger. Perhaps electricity and water will be cut off. Eventually, after most of the infrastructure is destroyed, the government will come in as "saviors", and tell them they must be relocated for their own good (a la the super dome in New Orleans after Katrina).

While in the camps, perhaps a biological agent for which the population has no immunity will be released. That should take care of the vast majority of them. It will look like an accidental outbreak, and nobody will be the wiser.

Although the OP's scenario is at first glance somewhat far-fetched, careful examination of history, current conditions, social conditioning, and MSM race-baiting and fear-mongering lend a great deal of credence to his post.
edit on 12-4-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
According to the silver-haired, pony-tailed liberals (who helped elect a half black man with questionable eligibility credentials) the "camps" are for those who will not let go of the capitalistic system that we currently have when they carryout their (ironically) "leveraged buyout" of the system and replace it with a communist ("progressive" if you are afraid of the C word) economic and political system. There may have been racial thoughts as described by the OP back during the time of his Great Grandpa Joe but I think that the last 70 years have mollified those views. The goal is cooping the institutions of government in this country and then integrating it into a global communist/fascist hybrid government system. The US has been the "chrysalis" in this scheme and it most pass away (metamorphosis) to turn into their "butterfly" (defacto phoenix) that they have planned on a global scale.
edit on 12-4-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Interesting theory. I too have thought along those lines. You would think the best and the brightest would have a pretty good plan to steer human evolution. You would think

Maybe the coming digital singularity is how they'll package their spiritual neohuman. Just download an eternity of karma onto a drive and hit the nirvana application.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I do not agree with the premise of this article that entrance to FEMA camps is only based on race and nothing else.

Now it may be true that race may play a part, but I have it on very good authority that the posit that anyone with blue, red, etc stickers on their mailbox indicating who goes when to FEMA camps is correct, and this is not racially based but is based on how outspoken you are against the government. The most outspoken go first, the people that spread this info go second, and the sheeple that laugh at the first two groups go last.

Also keep in mind that people that work in projects like these are highly compartmentalized and that your great grandfather may have known about a single aspect of this roll out because that's all he needed to know. But I know it is not limited to that. For those of you that need to know how I know this, please don't ask.Just understand just about everything you are reading about FEMA is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by c3hamby

Also keep in mind that people that work in projects like these are highly compartmentalized and that your great grandfather may have known about a single aspect of this roll out because that's all he needed to know.

I'm glad you brought up compartmentalization. This is a concept that's used in many places. Often, people think it just has to do with military and government, but it's also rampant in banking institutions as well as contractors.
Frankly, it's utilized everywhere you can conceive.

I also have to place blame on the fact that ethnic groups are still considered 'minorities'. Doesn't this word seem outdated? I honestly believe that only Native Indians should be considered minorities, yet we still use it even in areas where blacks and hispanics make up the majority of the population. Why is this? It seems as though keeping ethnicities categorized by false numbers (ie minority equals smaller population) is a type of compartmentalization and psyops. By making one ethnicity believe that they are greater in number than another ethnicity helps play into the population extermination ideals. Maybe this terminology also helps people believe that there is safety in numbers when in fact we should be aware that we as a whole (ethnicities and genders) outnumber the elite. The elite are the minorities that we should be waging war against.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't believe the Fema Camps are anything to do with Race, they are for "Just In Case".
JIC War
JIC Outbreak
JIC Terrorist WMD
JIC Natural Disaster
In fact nearly all the G20 have them..... but in the UK?..... Last November a family member came to me for a visit, he digs graves for a living. He told me that in 2010 he had to attend an exercise..... He was ordered to take his JCB(Digger) to a location in the heart of the English countryside and dig a wide trench, a mile in length and a quarter of a mile in width. He asked while attending this exercise," what was the purpose of such vast sizable hole"..... "bodies" he was told. We were in the grip of Bird/Swine flu (not quite)epidemics. He was ordered never to tell anyone about the exercise. Just shows you how seriously disaster in what ever form it takes is taken and how quietly our governments prepare in secret so as not to cause panic to the general public..... So the UK's Fema Camp, "A Great Big Hole In The Ground".

p.s Something tells me what with Nasa's wierd "End Of Mission"message to its employees and all the flybys(NEO's) and all the Sun activity, they were expecting more from 2011 than they actually got but then what do I know?

edit on 12-4-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Zimmerman is also Hispanic...so will the Hispanics also ally with the whites, and then it will be Blacks and Hispanics vs Hispanics and Whites and Asians?

I know I'm egging you on because I think your theory is a little....fantastical

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well OP, you are on your own. Considering the vast amount of black on white crime versus white on black, I would not fight for anyone other than my family. You live in a multicultural pipe dream that will eat you the first chance it gets.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well general Pike predicts a war against the muslims next...and NWO after that...
Wernwer Vonbraun figures it the aliens after the terrs and the NWO after that.....
Why not have a race war and eliminate that problem here ? they get rid of a lot of Useless Feeders that way, as the bulk of the fighters will be black and poor......
The rest of us will be low on ammo by then too just surviving the onslaught of both sides.....and then the NWO
Take yer pick, it all leads back to the NWO
Good thinkin by the way......out of the box but not far enough out to be impossible by a long shot.....
S#F fer you

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Glad to see you use the word "hypothesis", so no crits on that.

My hypothesis on this is -

FEMA was brutally criticized for their failure to act or be ready when Katrina hit.

To react to the deserved criticism, they laid in place a plan to do a better job in future emergencies.

As part of the plan they secured properties to store supplies and to have places to house victims after a major emergency.

Many of the same people who threw a fit after Katrina immediately invented the "prison camp" idea out of thin air based only on their hatred of all authority and the US.

Jones from Prison Planet exploited the idea for financial gain. Even after it was revealed the so called multiple person coffins were actually crypt liners and the field is across the street from the manufacturer, he continued to claim they were coffins. He even took Governor Ventura there for his program and lied on the episode where it was shown. He also took him to a government facility and misrepresented what it was on the same episode which got pulled for obvious reasons.

The train cars presented as prison cars were in fact car haulers and very common. Jones got that one wrong also.

All my opinion of course. That and I know for a fact the one 48 miles east of Anchorage on the railroad tracks does not exist and never did exist just as many other never did exist.

This whole idea is in fact a myth perpetuated by hate. With so many real conspiracies going on it's doubly strange these wild eyed phony ones get so much attention, while real ones go unnoticed. But then perhaps that is the plan?

Up here where what they do is often used as we have an average of five such emergencies a year, people are thankful they have helped so many, so often. I'd like to thank the FEMA workers for their actions and work.
edit on 4/12/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Margaret Sanger's own words from her writings...she created Planned parenthood for a nefarious purpose:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents: "...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people On sterilization & racial purification: Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech. On the right of married couples to bear children: Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932 On the purpose of birth control: The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2) On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities: "More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12
reply to post by moderateAmerican

If you really study history especially Margaret Sanger and the progressive movement, you will see the OP has a plausible case here.

Read this again...

On blacks, immigrants and indigents: "...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

It was done with Jews throughout time...not just Hitler, we did it to American born Japanese...there are numerous times in history when certain groups try to wipe out others and if there is any truth in the "blue blood line" of kings and royal blood.;..this is what they would want to do. We cannot become complecent about these kinds of things.

edit on 12-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I think the FEMA Camps are for the "radical free thinkers" - those that refuse to go along with the NWO.

I'm almost 60 and never thought I would see the day when people would allow themselves to be manhandled and scanned like a bunch of cattle being led to slaughter.

Never thought the people would allow as many of their freedoms violated like what has been happening.

But then again, "they" have been releasing chemicals into the air we breathe, our water we drink and shower with, the soil we grow our food with to make the masses more "compliant", easier to control.

Mass TV, cell towers HAARP and cultural hypnosis also is helping the few to control the many.

No, it won't just be the people of African or Hispanic Descent...........anyone that is of Human Descent will be fair game.

This goes a lot deeper and a lot crazier then any movie or sci-fi novel you could think up.

Getting the pot to begin to boil by playing each other off against each other via the race card is just the beginning.

And most people simply refuse to see it coming and or simply comply quietly and obediently.

Read the Georgia Guide Stones.

edit on 12-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
it is possible, in the context of the history of the united states.

second, even after the end of world war 2, normal everyday citizens in germany, just like the majority of people in the united states, were shocked and couldn't believe hitler and the government were responsible for the extermination of the jewish race.

and i'm talking about complete shock. completely had no clue.

now, the american people are so dumbed down, and glued to twitter and facebook, that there could be cia death squads removing citizens from the face of the earth and no one would notice..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I could totally see this being supported where I live.

Where I live, it is a very prejudiced area. The whole northeastern Colorado area has seen an influx over the past 20 years of non-English speaking (many illegally here) Spanish/Mexicans. But if we want to go to the subject of public assistance and not paying taxes because of getting paid under the table, working for less money (causing unemployment/under-employment), etc., I know very few people here in the white community, that would not be glad to see the rounding up of these individuals and taken elsewhere. Sad, but true.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

I usually check other then write YUP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join