It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Originally posted by wWizard
reply to post by britelite1971

You say it wouldn't happen, but when blacks start raging over Zimmerman, and they attack a white family, you think that family will not retaliate?

Retaliate how? You think the government will start another holocaust based on a group of black people attacking a white family? How does that even make any sense? I'm pretty sure the family would want justice but extermination is not justice and if the world we live in today allows people to be exterminated based on their race than, we have a very serious problem! I don't trust the government but I do think that in general that most people are good and wouldn't allow something like that to happen.

I gave one family as an EXAMPLE. It will be like that all over, not one isolated incident.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

of what fearing the black culture? or the goverrnment fearing the cultural hardware. and I resent the term ARYAN its a sick display of racism

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'd like to think that there are a enough good people left in this world that we would rise up and prevent that sort of thing.

Many people think like this and it is just not true. The genocide machine has never stopped, it has just changed it appearance. Sure, there sre good people, but the power of cognitive dissonance is tremendous.

I don't think the OP is correct in how this will play out, but his hypothesis is not that outlandish.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

......for one it took me forever to read

lol...you should try Gulag Archipelago.

Dude, there will never be another holocaust

Do you even realize how stupid this stament is???

edit on 12-4-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by wWizard

of what fearing the black culture? or the goverrnment fearing the cultural hardware. and I resent the term ARYAN its a sick display of racism

IT wasn't directed at anyone so there should be no resentment.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ahhh! I see our friend is back at work with another exceptionally well-written but phony story.

I don't remember what his story was about last week, but it and this is by the same guy that wrote last year about his friend's friend that had maggots crawling out of his rectum. That was an unforgetable one, that was.

How do I know that ithis too is phony? His style, flow and construction and intuition on my part.

Yep! I could be wrong, but I peg this as another crock....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Ahhh! I see our friend is back at work with another exceptionally well-written but phony story.

I don't remember what his story was about last week, but it and this is by the same guy that wrote last year about his friend's friend that had maggots crawling out of his rectum. That was an unforgetable one, that was.

How do I know that ithis too is phony? His style, flow and construction and intuition on my part.

Yep! I could be wrong, but I peg this as another crock....

Nice attempt to derail, but nope, this is a serious concern I have. Thanks for your lack of input though.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Yeah. I knew you would respond that way, we had a tussle over the maggot story too before you dropped out when you couldn't explain certain parts I kept raising.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Nice man. Hope you feel good about yourself derailing a thread with possibly beneficial info for people. Even if you didn't think it was beneficial, you should have just left it alone. Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

No one derailed your thread.
Your thread held no real weight in reality.
You have yet to bring a real argument to the table.
Everyone has a crazy veteran relative. All the evidence you have presented is hear-say.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well my friend expand your research not just 50 years ago with Grandpa Joe (I'm sure it wasn't Stalin). Go back to the days of Teddy Roosevelt and the Bull Moose Party. Then move on to Woodrow Wilson (Republican) and all his advisors. You will find that indeed many of the things we have now in the name of womens health and ect. got their start in that point in time. Why do you think most of the Planned Parent Hoods are in gehto's? What do you really think is behind the "free" birth control. I don't believe it will get to the point of FEMA Camps they don't need to if you do the research.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

KBR/DHS Detention Camps Press Release
www.marketwatch.com...

provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE (DHS) Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs.

edit on 12-4-2012 by METACOMET because: fxlnk

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moderateAmerican

Hey I like the free birth control thing lol hope you can get a hysterectomy with it

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I don't think this is plausible. The United States is killing leaders for "human rights".
IF they tried the super powers of the world would take action.
Plus what would TPTB benefit from this?

When the US wants to conquer a lesser nation, they cheer and televise the uprisings and call it a brave new fight for democracy and human rights.

But when people march for the rights in America, the MSM and TPTB call it anarchy and un-american.

Go figure.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

As far fetched as your theory appears, considering todays mantality it could happen.
Although I do not think hispanics will align with blacks, there is more of a raical divide with those two colors then any other two combined.
and lastly Im real happy where i live if that scenerio did happen. In a afb town small 150 miles from any large city. and open spaced to see whatever is comming.
peace ot us all we need it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I don't think this is plausible. The United States is killing leaders for "human rights".

When the US wants to conquer a lesser nation, they cheer and televise the uprisings and call it a brave new fight for democracy and human rights.

But when people march for the rights in America, the MSM and TPTB call it anarchy and un-american.

Go figure.

Peace

I'm not sure what you are trying to say?
I wasn't condoning what they do. lol

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Go figure.

Peace

I agree, and shortly after the occupy wall streeters were getting military style ambushed I said just this, most peoples here rediculued and demoted my integrity and awareness.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So I'm 1/2 black and look white where does that put me. Not that there's any camps to worry about anyway. the camps are so far just in peoples heads.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I won't rule out that this could happen. I certainly don't find it odd that most of the wars in the past few years have been fought against those of darker complexions. Plus, the website you linked to does hit upon a few aspects that we're currently seeing such as those groups viewed as terrorist sects (ie Muslim). Just look at how the news is making it known that certain students and groups are being watched on college campuses. Their emails are being intercepted and they are considered a danger to society.
Here is where the website states this:
macquirelatory.com...'s%20Plan.htm

All organizations and their leaders are under constant, 24-hour surveillance. The organizations are:

1 - The Black Muslims
2 - Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC)
3 - Congress of Racial Equality
4 - Uhuru Movement
5 - Group On Advanced Leadership (GOAL)
6 - Freedom Now Party (FNP)
7 - United Black Nationalists of America (UBNA)
8 - The New Pan-African Movement (TNPAM)
9 - Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC)
10 - The National Urban League (NUL)
11 - The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
12 - Committee on Racial and Religious Progress (CORARP)

The Zimmerman v. Martin incident certainly brought certain groups out into the open. I suppose this is also making them more easily visible and observable, too.

I also wouldn't doubt that certain whites find the darker ethnicities to be a danger genetically because darker complexions are dominant. I bet some are truly worried that interracial relationships are going to wipe out whitey. So, I guess we'll have to wait and see what transpires. In any event, we all need to be on our toes and be ready to act if and when FEMA camps start being filled.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
So I'm 1/2 black and look white where does that put me. Not that there's any camps to worry about anyway. the camps are so far just in peoples heads.

That gives you the right to check the box named OTHER: race human

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join