It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This question has been on my mind since 1967.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

WOW.......just watched the whole "conspiracy" video that Paul may have died, I have never heard this before

It would seem it has been deemed a "Hoax" but man, alot of effort seems to have gone into creating it? Why? Very bizzare to choose such a "cryptic" thing to use as a hoax, and wierd Paul would elect to participate, and why all the "sad" songs that if looked at in reference to him "actually" dying would make more sense?

LOL, and I thought this was just a "lighthearted" thread....geez....

Maybe he really did have an accident, but survived. While he was recovering the band was "asked" or told they had to use a replacement for Paul, Perhaps this whole "Hoax" was the bands way of responding to having been "forced" to "keep it quiet" ?

TY for sharing that video, learn something new everyday......

edit on 14-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth

That pisses me off to no end. EVERY one of my friends has a Nirvana shirt, you know, because they are such big fans. I ask them if they ever heard Sliver or Heart shaped box or Rape Me, no.... But they are all huge fans of Teen Spirit!

Stupid children, they shouldn't have the right to wear a Nirvana shirt.

Geez... and here I thought Sliver, Heart-Shaped Box, & Rape Me were uber-mainstream.

How about cranking up a little Marigold, Moist Vagina, or Here She Comes Now? How about the little known collaboration between Kurt Cobain and an septogenarian William S. Burroughs entitled "The Priest They Called Him"

Now those are the deep cuts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Did Paul really die? Will anyone under 30 who tweeted "who is Paul McCartney?" after the grammys understand this thread?

You aren't serious are you...there wasn't really a big buzz on twitter wondering who Paul McCartney was...was there?

Nah...couldn't be.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
One successful hippie thread.. I can smell smoke just reading it

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

LOLOLO your one sharp cookie hun, I never had even close to a "clue" at your age....Thank-you for this really cool thread...take care of yourself.....
edit on 24-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by FenderWolf

LOLOLO your one sharp cookie hun, I never had even close to a "clue" at your age....Thank-you for this really cool thread...take care of yourself.....
edit on 24-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Thank you and your welcome

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join