It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Illuminati Card Game Predict Fukushima?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

This is going to be a short and powerfull thread.

Mainly because i just happened to stumble across this card while doing some research on nuclear power and the dangers.

The card itself is called:

'Atomic Monster'

The text reads as following:

Disaster! This is an instant attack do destroy any coastal place.
it does not require action. its power is 16 against a huge place, 20 against any other place but 24 against Japan of California.
if the attack succeeds by more than 6, the target is destroyed.
Or play at any time to give +10 to any attack to destroy the robot sea monsters of the nuclear power companies!

The earthquake that hit Japan was a 7.1 according to this wiki site

Please tell me i'm grasping here

These cards are starting to scare the heebiejeebiez out of me.

What do you think?

ETA:

Note that the card also talks about the sea monster.
Tsunami anyone?
edit on 12-4-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

ETA 2:

For gods sake and mine as well, please discuss the actual thread.

Not where you can buy these friggin cards.

8 posts in and nobody has said a word about the thread itself

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I really want a set of them cards, so I can do the research myself. When were the cards first published , was it before or after 911 ?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I really want a set of them cards, so I can do the research myself. When were the cards first published , was it before or after 911 ?

from what I read the cards were created in the 80s and early to mid 90's all before 9/11, I want a set too, found them on ebay for around 500 dollars lol, so thats not gonna happen.

OP, that is a great card, I missed that one. these cards are unreal and predict a ton of stuff, I found one with a hot dog vendor who was a spy for the government and made a thread about it, remember during the superbowl this year the gov said they were going to train hot dog venders to spy?. I'll get the link and post it.

hot dog vendor illuminati card
edit on 12-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

from what I read the cards were created in the 80s and early to mid 90's all before 9/11, I want a set too, found them on ebay for around 500 dollars lol, so thats not gonna happen.

On sale at amazon for $275ish

amazon
edit on 12-4-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

On sale at amazon for $250ish

lol still too much for me, now if they hit 100 dollars and no bills were due, then absolutely! lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe its a good investment, buy 2 of them open one to look at and keep the other one, i bet they go up in value.
edit on 12-4-2012 by scottromansky because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
how about we not discuss where you can buy these cards but lets rather discuss the thread.

please

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
Maybe its a good investment, buy 2 of them open one to look at and keep the other one, i bet they go up in value.
edit on 12-4-2012 by scottromansky because: spelling

yeah thats true, I will get them one day, what sucks is I worked at a comic shop in the 90's, if I knew those were there I would of jumped all over them lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
how about we not discuss where you can buy these cards but lets rather discuss the thread.

please

for real??, you the OP haven't discussed anything either, where is the response to what I put down about the cards, man I dont want to come back to this thread now lol. wow.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

please

for real??, you the OP haven't discussed anything either, where is the response to what I put down about the cards, man I dont want to come back to this thread now lol. wow.

wasn't exactly joking no...

don't bother coming back.

you're the only one who actually said something ontopic.

missed that post because of all the other posts.

for what it's worth, i liked your thread about the hot dog vendor and i think there's a lot more to these cards then some give them credit for.

SnF.

Is it really that offensive to you if i ask the OP is discussed?
Not where you can buy these cards?

Else i would've made a topic about that.

Didn't mean to come off as a **** but if that's the case so be it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If this helps get things back on track for the OP, there is no need to buy them for those with small budgets. There are several websites on the internet that have the images of the entire collection posted online for free.

As for the cards themselves, some of the coincidences are uncanny, I will admit. Also, OP- have you seen the one with the clock tower in Japan on the combined disasters card? That is freakishly eerie. It's not Big Ben but the clock in Japan.

LINK WITH PICS

edit on 4/12/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
If this helps get things back on track for the OP, there is no need to buy them for those with small budgets. There are several websites on the internet that have the images of the entire collection posted online for free.

As for the cards themselves, some of the coincidences are uncanny, I will admit. Also, OP- have you seen the one with the clock tower in Japan on the combined disasters card? That is freakishly eerie. It's not Big Ben but the clock in Japan.

LINK WITH PICS

edit on 4/12/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

Yeah i've seen the thread you were talking about.

The waco tower if i'm correct.

The resemblence in that card was just uncanning.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Have you or anyone else tried mapping out these cards and events and try to predict whats next? I think that would be a cool idea and see what these cards bring to the table in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Fukushima occurred 2020 days after Katrina as are many things occurring 2020 days apart and from the very beginning its been stated that Fukushima was a Kylon or Kilin or Kirin in Japanese, but I don't think the it should be considered a 'prediction' from a card game.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The cards were made in the 90's I have a couple back from when I collected comics and cards.

Now that said, these are based off of a game "THE" Game The ulitmate game (AN ELITE GAME) with the world as the board and most of us stupid morons barely a pawn. Ever see the movie The Game think of that but bigger?

They play chess on a global scale...just big boys with big toys! If you have ever been with some high rollers you know what I mean. And frankly these are the highest rollers running this show and the Prize control of a United Earth.

Time flies -- doesn't seem a minute
Since the Tirolean spa had the chess boys in it
All change -- don't you know that when you
Play at this level there's no ordinary venue

It's Iceland -- or the Philippines -- or Hastings -- or --
or this place!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

please

for what it's worth, i liked your thread about the hot dog vendor and i think there's a lot more to these cards then some give them credit for.

SnF.

Im sorry its just I dont get how it was wrong to discuss about where the cards can be found, and to actually only post about that, I didn't know you missed my post that actually was about the topic. I get the feeling you are a stay on the topic and NEVER STRAY FROM IT type of guy
Im kidding, sorry again. and thank you about my thread, it really didnt go anywhere sadly, they even stayed on topic believe it or not lol kidding again.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

please

SnF.

Im sorry its just I dont get how it was wrong to discuss about where the cards can be found, and to actually only post about that, I didn't know you missed my post that actually was about the topic. I get the feeling you are a stay on the topic and NEVER STRAY FROM IT type of guy
Im kidding, sorry again. and thank you about my thread, it really didnt go anywhere sadly, they even stayed on topic believe it or not lol kidding again.

Once again didn't mean to be rude or anything.

But the thread was 8 posts in and you were the only one that had said anything about the OP.

Google is your friend btw.

'buy illuminati card game'

gives 295.000 hits.

Thats why i felt this didn't need to be discussed here.

No hard feelings btw.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Fantastic!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
that being said, no, the illuminati card doesn't predict anything.

the Kilin comes when it comes.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

please

SnF.

Once again didn't mean to be rude or anything.

But the thread was 8 posts in and you were the only one that had said anything about the OP.

Google is your friend btw.

'buy illuminati card game'

gives 295.000 hits.

Thats why i felt this didn't need to be discussed here.

No hard feelings btw.

errr...you still sound so condescending. must..fight...the..urge...Okedoke then. No hard feelings.

to stay on topic now...I love to youtube about them, a ton of people actually made videos on these cards, one man has a great video that discussing about 100 of em...cant find it anymore or I would of linked it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join