It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you wish destruction, ur cells are dieing inside you, you have cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Just a quick note. Stop wishing for World War 3, stop wishing for massive earthquakes. Stop wishing for billions of humans dieing thinking you will gain more. Get positive. If society falls you will all be raped. You will not live long. Your mind is linked to reality. The more we focus on disasters the more it happens. Welcome to 2012. It is the enlightening. The mass thought will cause realty. Quite frankly, there are more people wishing good than evil.

I say this because I wished death to all and I got cancer.

I turned it around, now I have health, life, beautiful wife, good job, beautiful house , dogs and the most beautiful daughter. Now I have something to fight for. Now I have something to stand for. Now I stand for life.

I know you want destruction so you can build again. Start building now. We have more chance building now than we do after destruction. We have everything at our fingers now. We are not evil. That is the great lie.

Even my sister , who is the nicest person, she said one day she was holding a baby and got the urge to throw it out the window. We all have evil thoughts. We are not evil for having evil thoughts. We are evil for following evils thoughts and wishing destruction. If you wish death, I suggest you go to live leak and look at dead bodies until you begin to decay and rot. Start living now. We are one. There is only one consciousness. Find the light and give yourself the energy that you need. NOW, feed yourself, stop being a parasite. Find the honor of our ancestors. We are the strong honorable , pleasure loving protectors of this planet. We all die. All that counts is what you stood for. I will never wish destruction again.

Today has been the most heaviest earthquake activity I have seen. AND NO ONE DIED. The good is wining.

Chose a side. Good or Bad. Dont hide in the shadows of good and wish bad like a coward. If you want death and destruction ---- let it be known. It is time for the line to be drawn. Pick a side. Good get everything beautiful in life, that include hot sexy women who want to make love endlessly to you. Evil gets rotting flesh, no energy and death. You can take what you want, but you can never take the love from the godess. You must earn it.

Get up, be proud, be a protector of life and earn the love of the godess. One life. One life for ever. What you stand for - lasts for infinity. Hiding in your room wishing for death or out under the sun working this planet, turning it into pleasure land. Your choice. For me there is only one option.

My life can never be wasted now from the love ive seen. Do you want a cheap rush from the adrenalin as you watch TV witnessing millions of beautiful children crushed and heavily mutalated, bloated bodies riddle the street, like a sick parasite - or do you want to protect and create, gaining the love and respect you deserve.

Every second we have a choice. We have two wolves fighting in us. The black evil wolf and the white honorable wolf. Who will win all depends on who you feed the most.

I am on my knees to any brother or sister out there who agrees with me. Stand together - strengthen the mind- and lets get this love party started.
edit on 12-4-2012 by REalBEL because: wrong spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Even my sister , who is the nicest person, she said one day she was holding a baby and got the urge to throw it out the window. We all have evil thoughts.

I am sorry, but I have had no such thoughts while holding a baby.

vvv

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

That is barely the topic. Why even comment. Please post your opinions about the thread. Not some smart arse comment. Already - you sound like a parasite. That's just my opinion tho, I may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Your post really hit home. I've lost several family members and friends of the family to cancer.

Not one of them were dark, morbid, evil, cruel, etc. A few were amongst the best people I've ever known. Some of the worst people I've ever known are doing just fine, some have passed due to old age but the live ones are without cancer.

Sounds like you were a negative kind of guy, got cancer, then started looking for a reason.

There is no reason. Apparently just about everything causes cancer and if it's not created by something then it's a product of nature/god. Sorry you lost the draw man, seriously, it's a terrible thing to go through.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

That is barely the topic. Why even comment. Please post your opinions about the thread. Not some smart arse comment. Already - you sound like a parasite. That's just my opinion tho, I may be wrong.

Then why include it in your op?

Positivity is what all of us should have, using that as an example though, is a bit extreme. I doubt that many people have felt like that, and that is why i highlighted it.

As for calling me a parasite, you don't know me mate.

Being judgemental, is another negative trait you might want to sort out.

vvv

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I agree with the concept of positivity reaping positivity. I was really into it as I was walking down my path of truth seeking. Then I was brought down the road of looking at all of the negative aspects in this world. I didn't want to look because I wanted to stay positive but I see now that I couldn't really know what true good is unless I take the time to understand evil too.

This is the problem with the preaching of positivity (not saying your preaching, just hear me out). Without knowing bad we cannot know good. With continually focusing on good we are vulnerable to bad because we close our eyes to it. We need to focus on the good, do good but still know the bad and their agenda and be willing to stand up for good if need be. Knowing the evil that is going on and being prepared for it is not making it happen. It's happening anyway whether we choose to see it or not. In my opinion, it's more healthy in every way to prepare for the worst and hope, pray, meditate for the best.

new topics

top topics

join