It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we can't believe UFO videos anymore.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

correct, bias will influence everything, lots of peopole use the word conspiracy in cases where its actually just bias thats produced the outcome, either sub consciencly or on purpose

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
)

There is a possibility that footage could also be verified as genuine if a computer video expert who is not biased (this is extremely important) can somehow analyze a clip in such a way as to tell beyond a shadow of a doubt that the clip was not created digitally. (I'm not sure how easy such a thing would be.....In fact if the hoaxer is as skilled as the expert examining the footage, then it may well be impossible)

edit on 12-4-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Added something

There is no such thing as an unbiased person. If you have a subjective consciousness, you are biased by it whether you realize it or not. I'm biased, and so are you.

While speaking in a strictly literal sense.... that is certainly true. .......Nonetheless I do believe it is indeed possible to find someone who has a reputation of making unbiased judgements within their own professional work.

You do make a good point though!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In my opinion, just because there are some fakes doesn't mean that all of them are fakes. You can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join