It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman charged with murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman charged with murder

www.bbc.co.uk

A Florida neighbourhood watch volunteer has been charged with second-degree, unpremeditated murder over the death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

George Zimmerman, 28, turned himself in on Wednesday and is now in custody, special prosecutor Angela Corey said.

Trayvon Martin's parents said the charge was a first step towards justice but that there was "a long way to go".

Mr Zimmerman was not arrested in the weeks after he shot the 17-year-old on 26 February. He claimed self-defence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
miami.cbslocal.com

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is a new development in this story, which many people already predicted would happen. The news article says that Zimmermann turned himself in: is that true? I have not followed this story completely from the start, so I would be grateful if people could fill me in. I have to say, it seems that a race war is being orcehestrated here.

When I was listening to Alex Jones last night, he mentioned that this is intentional and that the NWO want to bring 'order out of chaos'. Where is this leading? A new race war in America?

www.bbc.co.uk
edit on 12-4-2012 by chemistry because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Whether or not you think he deserves this or not, the fact he turned himself in tells me all the pressure finally got to him. Rather it guilt or fear of his own life we can only guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
This is a new development in this story, which many people already predicted would happen. The news article says that Zimmermann turned himself in: is that true? I have not followed this story completely from the start, so I would be grateful if people could fill me in. I have to say, it seems that a race war is being orcehestrated here.

When I was listening to Alex Jones last night, he mentioned that this is intentional and that the NWO want to bring 'order out of chaos'. Where is this leading? A new race war in America?

www.bbc.co.uk

I really fail to see how this would start a race war...if anything I think it would quell it, not that there is even one in the making...period.....in America. You havent really missed anything the information has been pretty much recycled from the beginning until now, with a few intentionally edited phone calls here and there. This is really the newest development. I dont see him turning himself in as admission of guilt or breaking under any pressure. He was being charged and they would have arrested him had he not turned himself in. I think he did it so he could have some dignity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

www.bbc.co.uk

Been posted a 100 times.Yes,Zimmerman turned himself in.It's been all over the news here in Central Florida.There will be no race war and Alex Jones is an idiot.

www.wftv.com...
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Some local sources to get you started on learning about the case.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Whether or not you think he deserves this or not, the fact he turned himself in tells me all the pressure finally got to him. Rather it guilt or fear of his own life we can only guess.

I think it's more that he's being a man and facing the music.He's (well,his lawyers/father) have said for weeks if charges are filed that he would turn himself in.And that's what he did.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

I am sure he did.. he is very probably innocent of murder why wouldn't he turn himself in. Make himself a criminal and look worse? He was only hiding from the hordes of "white knights" out to spill his blood.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Already an existing thread.

top topics

join