It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast: Remain Vigilant! Hold on tight brothers and sisters!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by NOTurTypical

the fire Lady Liberty is holding is Prometheus' flame... the true flame, which Jesus in his just heart protected Mary (there were 3 one being reborn and transformed anew if I recall?)

that is Lady Liberty's symbol to women of the world...

Don't get me started on Lady Liberty.

Besides, what the heck does that have to do with the OP?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
I thought the apple represented knowledge?

I have a 3gs myself...

Perhaps I AM the beast

I'm 4G, you must be the false prophet then.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

the mark of the beast is not physical...

it is a mindset and what you do with your hand... in the case of man it is war and dominance, ect.

God brought woman out from the man and fashioned her.

------------

Obama's brother Islam definitely has the mark, do they have in Allah we Trust on their money?

is it Blasphemy to anyone besides me that Islam is called Peace?

Africa being where all the Islamic philosophies arose out of (Egyptian)

edit on 12-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I agree, somewhat. When the Bible says if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away (Matthew 5:30), it isn't meant to be taken literally, UNLESS you still live under the Law or are subject to it.

However, the Mark of the Beast is a literal, physical mark. The cause of the sin, however, isn't physical. It's the action of taken it. It's the rejection of Christ in your heart, by accepting it.

That's just what I believe, however.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

in my theory... the plagues are coming. Possibly bio weapons of a sort.

weather to me means what's going on down on earth... the political weather for instance, the weather of the populations.

Stormy enough yet?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I hear ya... I am a lefty so I am weird about things like metaphor and can grasp the meanings quick.

the mark is in place and has been, the world already has it. It is a money system on the world stage. (not the individual basis!) and you must use it already no matter whose side or money system it is... without money you're good as dead.

Islam means Peace? I thought that is what us lovebirds are trying to achieve.

I don't even know much about the bible but I can feel those words in a different way... I have noticed this with alot of things when my friends do not understand or pay attention to symbols and metaphor (it comes natural to me)

alot of that wording in the bible (and I haven't even read revelations yet! getting ready to) I can see what they are trying to say in the literal. That's how the bible works its magic conveying a message.

this battle of Civilizations has been going on a long time weather people tend to believe this truth or not? it is EAST vs WEST always will be and our knowledge has come and gone a few times by different conquest.

We are the Greek for that matter, Western Civilization was built upon it. We practice the same values mixed with a few others like form Jesus.

...outside the box "everyone thinks on such a personal level"

in your forehead (means what you think)
in your right hand/think is right (means what you do believing it Gods command) like Islam does.

Deception and use of our system is what Islam has always done, they are liars... period! they do not do Gods will, they are Murderers on a large and brainwashing scale.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
someone or some side may be trying to fulfill prophecy too?

I mean it is the language of politics... our philosophies. (that's why all presidents speak it)

------

still no one wanted to debate down my cuts from 1:John?

that's interesting

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
you're on your own if you don't vote for Obama!

what? you mean he is going to let Islam establish Law here like they already have in England and poor poor France!

I am pissed about France man! we (America) are here with their help totally.

Malvo's are amongst us... and they will dominate by sheer numbers like they are already doing in France and England.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

England, France and America are all countries governed over by Israel through Freemasonry.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity = Social Democracy = Communism = NWO

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

then why are we adopting Sharia and why does England have 5+ maybe 7 courthouses?

how many in France... please watch the video.

here is some strong words... "our civilization and way of life"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

the fire Lady Liberty is holding is Prometheus' flame... the true flame, which Jesus in his just heart protected Mary (there were 3 one being reborn and transformed anew if I recall?)

that is Lady Liberty's symbol to women of the world...

Don't get me started on Lady Liberty.

Besides, what the heck does that have to do with the OP?

my friend, if you can not make that connection then you are on your own...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

I agree, somewhat. When the Bible says if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away (Matthew 5:30), it isn't meant to be taken literally, UNLESS you still live under the Law or are subject to it.

However, the Mark of the Beast is a literal, physical mark. The cause of the sin, however, isn't physical. It's the action of taken it. It's the rejection of Christ in your heart, by accepting it.

That's just what I believe, however.

interestingly enough we're not to take Matthew literally (which I haven't read) but we are supposed to take Revelations to the literal?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Wow! I was looking for the Mark since years. I was assuming it would be a tatoo or a microchip. Now I see that it was in fact in plain sight.
I don't use these gadjets.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
People have been trying to figure out what the "mark" is for decades, and I don't blame you for trying. But what you have here is a PHONE. Not a mark. A phone is a communication device, much like your computer. Why not cite the computer as the "mark"? It's just as likely.... or unlikely.... as the case may be.

Nobody has come up with a viable candidate for "the mark" since the social security number, imo.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

No, it's right there in the Old Testament:

Now when the LORD brings you to the land of the Canaanite, as He swore to you and to your fathers, and gives it to you, you shall devote to the LORD the first offspring of every womb, and the first offspring of every BEAST that you own; the males belong to the LORD. Exodus 13:11-12) And it shall serve as a mark to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt. (Ex.13:9)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

LOL, I'm sorry but when you said "I have an apple, an APPLE" then showed a picture of the classical Eve eating an apple....i bursted out laughing.

I think you're looking a little too far into this - computers and technology can be used for good OR evil. My laptop is an invaluable tool in my theological toolbelt.....

Cell phones are not evil, people are

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by BellaSabre

No, it's right there in the Old Testament:

Now when the LORD brings you to the land of the Canaanite, as He swore to you and to your fathers, and gives it to you, you shall devote to the LORD the first offspring of every womb, and the first offspring of every BEAST that you own; the males belong to the LORD. Exodus 13:11-12) And it shall serve as a mark to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt. (Ex.13:9)

Whaaa? You're pretty far out there buddy.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Good thing I'm left handed

I have a 3GS, had the thing for almost two years now. About to get rid of it though, it's got a huge crack running from the charge port up to the 'do not throw in trash' logo (ironically enough) from dropping it so many times. Whoops

I can buy & sell just fine without it btw, it's called "Cash" and as much as I hate that stuff, it doesn't require a cell phone to use.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't think we'll be here for the mark of the beast, but if for some reason we're wrong on our reckoning of the timing of the rapture, we're sealed unto the day of redemption so we won't be able to be tricked into taking it.

Speaking of the mark, someone sent me this youtube video of the IBM RFID. Interesting to see how mainstream the idea is becoming....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

the mark of the beast is not physical...

Nope, icon in the Greek implies an etching, And it's on or in the hand or forehead. The two places doctors will place the microchip when society goes cashless. They are already telling you this is coming and if you don't do what "they" say they will just turn off your chip.

They are already telling you this stuff that they are going to do when the NWO is publicly implemented and you're not paying attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join