It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a CYBORG..........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have had a five year journey , where it sounded like I was being read to over a mic in my head. I never heard of audio hallucinations this complex like a play or tv show everyday. Almost died and rebuilt not unlike Robocop, I think I might be part machine. Has anyone ever heard of brain pacemakers or open cranial surgery? I have a brief knowledge of the BORG from star trek. Maybe more like Nexus1 or AI . If they THEY were watching some bodies consciousness for medical breakthroughs or Area 51 research. It's late and I will have more on this tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I was on drugs. Talking about stereotypes from years ago. I don't know what I was talking about pissed off. I. Am not going to post anymore. Pissed off about a few things.

I have been off meds for about two days now and my so called symptoms didn't come back. It was like being read to interactive and somebody talking to me interviewing me . Delusion or psychosis while it was happening I believed it was the government with radio transmissions because it was unlike any mental illness

Just some of YOUR past quotes. Are you sure these may not apply, or are you still going for the CYBORG angle?
edit on 11-4-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Never in all my life have I heard of anything like this before not even imagined. Locked in the Johnny Carson show, but instead of 30 years it was 24/7 not unlike the Truman Show. So I just went along with it , now lookinjg back it didnt even seem like the inappropriate thing to do

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The ATS community will need more detail about what you are experiencing before a hypothesis can be made. Please give specific symptoms and when you started having them, a time line of events, ect.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Do you have a overwhelming urge to kill sarah connor?
Do you find yourself naked surrounded by vaporized items in a circular pattern?
Do you like plasma rifles in the 400 mw range as well?
and finally...Do dogs always bark at you?

Sorry,but could not resist the urge to ask. SO how long have you had these feelings? Are they recent? If so have you had any traumas happen to you? We need more details I am afraid as has been stated before by our more learned members.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Go through a hospital or airports metal scanner and see if you set it off, simple. Also, see if you interfere with your car radio, or try to pick up the front end of the car.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A serious response. I think you should go to the doctors. You are probably already aware of a mental illness you have looking at the past quotes posted by another member. From experience, it sounds very similar to paranoid schizophrenia. The sooner you get back onto meds, the sooner you will start to feel human again. Don't let this site infect you and make matter even worse. PM Me if you need any advice on mental illness.

Good luck

ETA I don't suffer from schizophrenia but I know someone who does AND someone with Bi-Polar disorder so know a fair bit about it.
edit on 12-4-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime
The ATS community will need more detail about what you are experiencing before a hypothesis can be made. Please give specific symptoms and when you started having them, a time line of events, ect.

People talk to me in my head about twenty 24 hours a day, it sounds scripted and a lot of times give me info my brain doesn't know. Over 4 years different people or personali ties at different times. It seems so advanced to be schizophrenia . Like all theories here this is just a theory . It seems to make the most sense. I was involved with some classified black ops stuff awhile back so it might make sense. If the government wanted to hack into someone's brain for classified information . A lot of people from the neighborhood and high school showed up as personalities people I didn't know.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
A serious response. I think you should go to the doctors. You are probably already aware of a mental illness you have looking at the past quotes posted by another member. From experience, it sounds very similar to paranoid schizophrenia. The sooner you get back onto meds, the sooner you will start to feel human again. Don't let this site infect you and make matter even worse. PM Me if you need any advice on mental illness.

Good luck

ETA I don't suffer from schizophrenia but I know someone who does AND someone with Bi-Polar disorder so know a fair bit about it.
edit on 12-4-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

I already see a doctor and am on meds they broke up the voices or that's just what they want me to think. I know for a fact I am under surveillance and possibly FBI might be able to pull this off. I know that sounds crazy but I am the Freemasons revelations kid subliminals in music. In my house are wire taps that ... Go somewhere. I found one in my IPod when I went outside radio started messing with people and someone said I was online. I know this seems far fetched or sounds dillusional it's not though.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.~Roy Batty

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
OP, I know what your saying! I hear them all of the time, and I am of sound mind... I think!? That being said I, we, uh.. anyways! the voices sound hollow and robotic right? you said microphone so I assume... hollow... metal?

How about the 3 knocks of the same tone?... Do you here the knocks?
edit on 12-4-2012 by putnamcrab because: the knocks

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Through surgery a hole was drilled into my brain and a brain pacemaker was inserted. If it could listen to the frequencies of the brain , if they discovered how to do that. All thoughts are merely electrical signals interpreted by our brain. If this implant had a 2 way microphone. They didn't make a sound sometimes sound effects but really quiet that went on forever to get me out of my house or there commodity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Do you ever write down, the things you are being told? is it interesting stuff?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Is this a what if? or is this a what happened?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
One time they told me I was Lucifers folly and folly wasn't in my vocabulary. Most of the time it's neighborhood kids my age on Real World or one of those show where kids just hang out. Sometimes it used to be interesting . Occasionally get people who used to say just keep your head down and fly right kid it will be over soon. People who said they used to know my grandfather . Like an endurance test.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Is this a what if? or is this a what happened? [/quote)

It's just a theory. Second line.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Have you heard the knocks?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Have you heard the knocks?

What knocks , I haven't heard any knocks. Did you say there were three?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've been battling similar mental intrusions for well over 15 years now.
I'm also a diagnosed schizoaffective.

Medications can help, but a personalized therapy is paramount in helping to deal with what you're experiencing.

Are you working with a psychotherapist at all in ways to help manage these voices?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, four years went by without me speaking up because I didn't believe they were voices I believed they were real. I had been trying to stay under the radar of the staff cause I assumed everyone here hated me. My last thread which was quoted was ridiculous or disgraceful. I always kept assuming I had to leave or everything I was doing was wrong or a negative backlash. I signed on here sometimes as the beast and people probably don't want to see a biblical character here. I was attacked and had a near fatal head injury that's how I had a hole drilled into my skull. For the last 10 years I have been institutionalized given anti-psychotics anti-depressants and pyschotropics along with weekly therapy. The last five years I had symptoms ,but I didn't know what they were. I finally talked about it and got it to stop the flood of voices with medication. I though you never know what might result in 150 posts nowadays with shock jock material. It is a real theory I have that I keep to myself here. MemoryShock used to work here and gave me good advice and led me to some threads about implants. I was going through a lot trying to explain for inappropriate behavior.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Well, I know what you mean about feeling like a "cyborg"...I went through something like that a while back.

The brain is a machine, after all - anything from unusual stresses to a poor diet can interrupt normal and healthy functioning....I know during some of my more intense moments I felt like I was running on autopilot and following orders and constantly wondered if some sort of psychic neurosurgery had been performed on me while in treatment.

Obviously, it turns out that it wasn't the case, but my mind "went there" anyway trying to make sense of what I was going through....like I said, the brain is an amazing computer in and of itself. It's just confusing as all get out when the wires get crossed and we read things differently that we're "supposed to".

Sometimes it's hard getting "off set" and back into a normal day to day....if there is anything I can help with, I'd love to compare notes - but I certainly don't wish to hijack your thread in any way with my long rambling stories.

I will say this much - keeping a journal helps immensely.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/12/12 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling, grammar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join