It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt...at least one part of your story is verifiable with your doggy.

I am not into the whole picture examination thing...but as you can see many are. You said you had other pictures where the object isn't showing up...I would suggest you upload those so they can take those and the timestamps, create their gifs and overlays and see what we see.

So, do you have all the pics you snapped even if the object isn't showing up?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Saw one of those UFO before....in the drawer under my oven

The reason the light reflection is off on the picture that was taken at 13:41:36 is because it was made of a different throw of the pan which isn't upside down like the others which were shot from the same throw at a single second interval.
edit on 11-4-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

ah yes. always wondered how this forum would react if i ever got any photographic evidence; i'm not going to bother explaining myself because really there haven't been any real questions raised.... make of it what you will.

Don't get too upset OP. This is standard treatment on ATS for this type of post. Guilty until proven innocent. Their have been a lot of hoaxers come our way. So everyone is suspicious and cynical.

GEL is our resident NSA agent incognito as a moderator. She's running your background now as I type this. If she doesn't send any MIB's to your house tomorrow, you're gonna be OK. If she does...well... I won't go there right now.

In all honesty, I'd love to see one of these posts turn out as unexplainable, but...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OP thank you for taking the time to actually take some pics of your enigma. So many people post they saw something, but never bother to take a pic. For that you get a S&F. Going the extra mile does count.

With that being said. Do you have a lot of kids living in the area. The reason I ask, back in the old days, before frisbees, my brothers used to toss hubcaps in the air. They looked a lot like the object in your pics. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

ETA:...hope Dibber is all OK...cute little fella he is.....

Des

edit on 11-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I believe you.

I don't believe aliens visited Nashville and poisoned your dog today, but I believe your story exactly as you have told. It would take quite a committed hoaxter to get the images that good, 1 second apart and 20 seconds apart, and then add in the story of the dog, and then verify the story, and also be more than willing to share the images with us.

Especially considering what happens to people that post stories like yours. You knew it was coming, and you posted it anyway, and you have produced everything anyone has asked for. I think you deserve a badge of courage for even attempting to give this to ATS.

Like I said, I don't think it was an alien craft, and I don't think it had anything to do with your dog. Perhaps the dog got motion sickness playing hard and then looking up at the thing in the sky. Combine that with a little exhaustion and dehydration, the vet tuned him up with a drip and some rest, and everything is fine. Makes perfect sense.

Maybe you saw an RC craft? It couldn't have been a thrown object in the air for 20 seconds, unless maybe you looked away, it fell to the ground and then it was back when you looked back. Who knows? It was unidentified to you, so it was a UFO, you told your story boldly, you answered the critics, you've remained civil, you're a hero in my eyes! This UFO forum is rough business!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
I think I have the timing right but my eyes are drooping lol

Long delay in taking the last image.

OK. Now I'm confused. OP presented those pics to us in the opposite order, i.e.: it looked as if he was saying the object was going from right to left TOWARD the tree. See the first post in the thread to verify this. Object right, Object middle, Object left. This sequence is the opposite.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
OP....read my U2U

Always be weary of the antics and tactics on this forum at all times. Especially from those who you think you can/should trust
Stay vigilant my friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You need not be nasty about the dog. The Vet. reported the dog showed high levels of Phosphor
and in the OP he/she alludes to the fact the pooch had not been ill and seemed to become ill
during or immediately after the appearance of the UFO.
Did the dog get sick because of the UFO ?
In a through investigation, All things must be taken into account
It is part of the incident.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt...at least one part of your story is verifiable with your doggy.

I am not into the whole picture examination thing...but as you can see many are. You said you had other pictures where the object isn't showing up...I would suggest you upload those so they can take those and the timestamps, create their gifs and overlays and see what we see.

So, do you have all the pics you snapped even if the object isn't showing up?

Good call

Do you have the other images RickyV ?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ricky, this won't mean much, but
I am casting my vote for you, and I want to give you my 2 cent advice.
Nobody that has responded to you so far has any answers for you,
they are just interested in unraveling your story. You don't want to get sucked into that.
You answered, you provided the camera data, there is nothing more for you unless someone saw
the same thing on the same day in your area.
I read your previous ats threads just to make sure my first impression was supported, and it was.
Your a good kid with a big heart and the people on this thread are going to wear you down.
Please don't get baited.
and like I said, I believe you. I analyze people more than pictures (and I am a big skeptic after all these years on ATS.)
just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

GEL is our resident NSA agent incognito as a moderator. She's running your background now as I type this. If she doesn't send any MIB's to your house tomorrow, you're gonna be OK. If she does...well... I won't go there right now.

If it's a real photo, he's toast already, and the MIB's are en route. If it's a fake photo GEL is gonna toast him! Posting a story like this is a no-win situation, and I commend anyone treading out on the thin ice!

In all honesty, I'd love to see one of these posts turn out as unexplainable, but...

No way. It will never happen. Everything is explainable, even if the explanation is wrong, there are always skeptics and always plausible explanations. I could videotape an alien coming into my home right now, euthanize himself, and let his buddies perform an autopsy live on Skype, and then send the entrails to Phage for analysis, and there would still be plenty of plausible explanations.
It isn't anyone's fault, it is just a fact of life. There will never be something that cannot be debunked. It was just a hairless albino dwarf with a medical condition, and 3 of his friends in costumes, and the entrails came from a hybrid coyote/fox native only to Siberia, but one happens to be kept as a pet 40 miles from here.
Everything has a plausible explanation, even if it is wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You need not be nasty about the dog. The Vet. reported the dog showed high levels of Phosphor
and in the OP he/she alludes to the fact the pooch had not been ill and seemed to become ill
during or immediately after the appearance of the UFO.
Did the dog get sick because of the UFO ?
In a through investigation, All things must be taken into account
It is part of the incident.

until we even can prove this is a ufo, the incident with the dog is a moot point. so far, IMO, this is not a UFO. it is either an app or an object purposely flown into the air.

the dog is a distraction to the story IMO.....

take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
It couldn't have been a thrown object in the air for 20 seconds, unless maybe you looked away, it fell to the ground and then it was back when you looked back. Who knows? It was unidentified to you, so it was a UFO, you told your story boldly, you answered the critics, you've remained civil, you're a hero in my eyes! This UFO forum is rough business!

No. Unless, of course, you threw the same or similar 'objects' into the air, camera poised, at various intervals.

I'd personally be interested in the number of pics taken that got 'deleted' 'cause they just didn't seem 'real'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if this has been mentioned, BUT ...

The size of the 'object/craft' doesn't change throughout all three shots, which should tell you it is relatively small 8"-10" inches in diameter, at best, and relatively close to the camera lense at the same time.

That, and the overall trajectory of these 'three photos' show and apparent launch, ascent and decline ... despite being taken at different times in an attempt to garner 'effect'.

I'm not one who typically calls BS here on the boards ... but ... Yeah.

edit on 4/11/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I agree with Leo...the dog is irrelevent

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Ricky, I totally believe you. You have a lot of courage to post your picture on this web site.

I know from reading on this forum for years....if I ever take a picture of a real UFO....this is the last place I would post a picture, or tell of the experience.

Some of the explantions I have read, for what you photographed, are in my opionion, totally uncalled for, and borderline insane.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Had some time to read various other posts by the OP in dif forums. I have to say he does seem like a guy fighting the fight for truth w ufo's. It's my opinion that if the OP faked these photos, it would be out of character.

Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

The OP mentioned snapping many photos at 1 second intervals and that not all of the pic's came out.
only those 3 were satisfactory.
As for the pie pan, it is quite high in the air. Could you through a pie pan that high?
They are not Freebee's and could not fly as such.
Try it,try to get a pie pan up that high by throwing it. Won't work

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I think small object also, but I don't think it is BS. Why would anyone subject their self to this gauntlet?

I think he saw what he saw, and then his dog got sick, and maybe he overreacted. Probably an RC saucer, or maybe even something unpowered with an elastic launcher. It does appear to be small, and it does appear to be an ascent and a quick descent.

I just don't think our OP made up the story for the hell of it though?

I can't find it now, but there was some great footage of a UFO here in Tallahassee from 4th of July a couple of years ago, and it went viral, and then later I met the guy that made the RC craft that caused it. It was a beautiful craft, very intricately done, with cool LED lights, and he is a master pilot, but the poor bastard that video'd it had no idea!
They live in two separate neighborhoods, a mile or so apart, separated by trees, and one had never met the other.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So was OP going backwards in time when these photos were shot?

Or has OP some sort of directional dyslexia where OP remembers the direction of travel opposite what it was?

Perhaps doggy should not be concern at all, and OP should see doctor about this directional dyslexia thing?

The EXIF data on time stamp factor alone gives strong indication that this is a stunt where the OP is one of those wide-eyed believers, but, has never actually seen a UFO, or maybe possibly did at one time, and now wants to spread the gospel, even if they have to fake it by staging some object X tossed badly and photographed.

I'm sorry OP, but, as cute as your puppy is, the evidence, in my opinion, says that you're a big faker trying to get attention.

Well, You got the attention, but, now, if you ever actually do see and capture a UFO, your legitimacy is all washed out, at least to me.
Sorry.

... and Shame on you. Shame shame shame shame on you for wasting everyone's time, for adding even more fake stuff to the huge stinking pile of fake stuff already piled up and stinking, and shame on you for even trying to exploit your cute little doggie for effect.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join