It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Appears to me to be a small object thrown in the air.
Does not look convincing, but who knows, I guess.
Sorry about your dog.

link   
you got pics......good work, man

golden colored one, cool...I've seen similiar

link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
ah yes. always wondered how this forum would react if i ever got any photographic evidence; i'm not going to bother explaining myself because really there haven't been any real questions raised.... make of it what you will.

i don't have an iphone UFO app, but you're not going to believe that so instead i ask you to prove to me that these were edited/shopped. show me the app that exists in which this exact UFO shape is available to add in.

i do understand how it looks a bit hammy. but what else can i say?? i'll try to answer actual questions the best i can.
edit on 11-4-2012 by RickyVelveeta because: pic

Hi
What image App did you use to import
the tin cap?
edit on 11-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

link   
oh and i named the images 'object1, 2 and 3' because after i emailed them to myself and downloaded, the default download name was just the 'get-attatchment' thing that older macs do. i labelled them so i could find them in my downloads folder for the photobucket upload.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I believe you because I saw the same type of craft on 9/11/06 I remember the date because it was the 5 year anniversary of 9/11. Anyways It looked like a really big quarter and I could catch the glare in my eye as it kind of wobbled back and fourth in the sun, it was afternoon. Anyways it was right above Ft. Carson probably right above NORAD to be exact. I had a camera in the passenger side as I was driving I looked down to grab it and when I looked back up it was gone.

If thats not enough later on in my life I was traveling down I-25 next to Ft. Carson and say one literally within 350 yards, though at the time again I wash driving in my car but I could see it hovering in the night about 150 yards above the ground and it had one of those spotlights beaming down like the movies and some other lights on it. This thing was probably about 50 yards wide. But soon after I noticed it, the lights turned off but I could still see it there, just hovering. I would have gotten out and investigated but honestly I was a little freaked and I would have had to hopped the barb wire fence and would have then been on Federal property and therefore open game.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Can't say what it is, but it's a real object.

The lighting is too precise / real - which is what gives away most photoshop jobs.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
I hate to sound the sceptic but when I run these through an animated gif editor I see a dramatic change in the objects rotational movement which just looks kind of odd to me.

It looks like it has been thrown in the air and is spinning around but that doesn't appear to fit into your account as you obviously had time to reach for your camera, focus and shoot.

I'm not going to call either way but heres the pic.

and a slower version of same

edit on 11-4-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

thank you for this...so either its an app...or something thrown in the air...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why is the light reflection on the object on one side in the first picture but it changes on the other 2?
The first image is far too sharp in comparison to the rest of the photo as well.
I might have believed the 2nd and 3rd images but the first one makes them all suspect.
I'm not biting for these.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This looks debatable topic in this case well it is yet to be observed more.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Yes I was also about to post that on second thought I don't think it's one of the iphone apps just because the lighting looks right ( sun reflection ) .. those apps don't account for that..

but when you animate it.. you see a trajectory that looks thrown .. goes up, wobbly, comes down.. there are quick shot apps out there.. it sure doesn't look like the trajectory of an intelligent craft, looks like the trajectory of dead weight..

It looks bowl shaped and in one frame it looks upside down, in one it looks rightside up
edit on 4/11/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
ah yes. always wondered how this forum would react if i ever got any photographic evidence; i'm not going to bother explaining myself because really there haven't been any real questions raised.... make of it what you will.

i don't have an iphone UFO app, but you're not going to believe that so instead i ask you to prove to me that these were edited/shopped. show me the app that exists in which this exact UFO shape is available to add in.

i do understand how it looks a bit hammy. but what else can i say?? i'll try to answer actual questions the best i can.
edit on 11-4-2012 by RickyVelveeta because: pic

you presented the evidence, we are here to look at and analyse. you cant take offense to people's thoughts on what is being presented. this is what is done here.

first we look at evidence. then we look at the story. then we see if they match up.

im sorry, i just do not believe this is authentic.
edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What a horrible, clichéd story.If you upload a pic of your dog, then I'll believe you.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

thanks for the gif, and yes it does look like a weird motion; which it kinda was. i wasn't using auto-shutter, just snapped as many pics as i could using my finger on the button so i guess there's not like a consistent framerate or whatever. as i said before, it was hovering for a few seconds and sorta turned up on the side and 'bounced' away. i was looking at my phone for the most part, trying to tap the screen in the right place to take the pics; it was all very fast.

i guess i'll try to stay on this thread and answer the real questions tonight!! im kinda excited to be honest.

and the phosphor thing was as much of a mystery to the vet as it was to me/y'all. could mean nothing obviously but i thought it would be worth mentioning.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm no camera expert, but wouldn't the "object" be less in focus if it were at a distance? It appears to be in the same focus as the closer objects, the objects in the pic further away (i.e. the tower) are less focused, leading me to believe this "object" was photographed at close proximity to the camera lens.

Seems logical to me anyway

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

To cast my "vote" I would have to say I'm not buying it either.. but good luck .. thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm no camera expert, but wouldn't the "object" be less in focus if it were at a distance? It appears to be in the same focus as the closer objects, the objects in the pic further away (i.e. the tower) are less focused, leading me to believe this "object" was photographed at close proximity to the camera lens.

Seems logical to me anyway

yes i get what you are saying and agree. it looks very 2d because it looks like the object is placed on the image preventing that 3d depth that an actual object would have....in this case, it looks like a tiny object literally between the houses and not at a distance...

(im not sure i explained it well...but i think we are on the same page
)

that is why it looks like an app to me...
edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

i guess i'll try to stay on this thread and answer the real questions tonight!! im kinda excited to be honest.

and the phosphor thing was as much of a mystery to the vet

It's a UFO thread, scrupulous criticism should have been expected, you shouldn't take it as a personal attack imo. As far as the phosphorus, as posted in this post just a moment ago, it took me about 10 seconds to find the information.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've overlaid all 3 images and matched them to the buildings as reference points.

I don't think I need to say much here but in my personal view I would think these images possibly may not have been taken in one straight short sequence of images.

edit on 11-4-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

and the phosphor thing was as much of a mystery to the vet as it was to me/y'all. could mean nothing obviously but i thought it would be worth mentioning.

Because phosphor is not something that isnt usually found in the blood i think its doubtful that the 'vet' would be able to detect it at all. They usually only test for specific things..unless he had a mass-spectrometer.

edit on 11-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join