It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Caller and Alien Interview with "Victor."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok so I have been looking into this for DAYS now. And was wondering if anyone can provide any additional information that would prove these are hoaxes, or prove that they are legit stuff. I believe in the Ultra Dimensional theory, and feel these two clips collaborate with each other.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

And was wondering if anyone can provide any additional information

If you could provide links to what your talking about it might be easier .

and feel these two clips collaborate with each other.

What two clips

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
(Edit: This is not the Victor clip, I got the calls mixed up. Thanks for correcting me gortex.)

edit on 11-4-2012 by Epirus because: Wrong Video Linked

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here's the one where he calls back to admit the hoax .... Oh and it wasn't Victor .

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I think this is'nt Victor. Victor was the guy, that stole or created the Area 51 footage.

The Caller has been debunked. But the Video hasn't. But it's most likely a puppet. But still the best hoax if not real.

Here is the whole Art Bell Victor Interview:

edit on 11-4-2012 by CaptObvious because: Added the Art Bell Interview with Victor

edit on 11-4-2012 by CaptObvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Number 1, the phone caller, is a drama queen way over acting for attention. Totally lacks any kind of legitimacy. Anybody can call up over the phone sniveling and sobbing like a baby with any story to give whatever such story they're telling added duh-duh-duuuuummm, drama, intensity, verisimilitude, etcetera.

Number 2, the Victor alien with the cheap audio deep voice sound effects is a puppet.

Come on. Please.
This is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Number 1, the phone caller, is a drama queen way over acting for attention. Totally lacks any kind of legitimacy. Anybody can call up over the phone sniveling and sobbing like a baby with any story to give whatever such story they're telling added duh-duh-duuuuummm, drama, intensity, verisimilitude, etcetera.

Number 2, the Victor alien with the cheap audio deep voice sound effects is a puppet.

Come on. Please.
This is ridiculous.

You know what they say about opinions.

Why are they "cheap audio deep voice sound effects"?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Come on. Please.
This is ridiculous.

Watch the full documentary, the talking "deep" voice is victor himself, explaining what happens. But even when you haven't watched the documentary you should hear, that this isn't the alien speaking unless you close the video after some seconds.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Tell me if the alien moves while they were trying to wipe its mouth. If it does, it's a clue. I couldn't see that though, some body is seen, I can't see any strings to its head. It's not theater lol! But it could be cgi, idk

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
- THREAD HERE -

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join