It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human", its whats for dinner part II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Not when everyone refuses to give North Korea aid whenever its stupid government feels inclined to incessantly flex its muscles..

If I was running South Korea, I would drop air packages of aid with cards attached saying "With love, South Korea" - I reckon that'd do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by allprowolfy

As Bob Dylan would say, "Hey that's a good song man!" Sounds like this singers a big fan of Dylan too - Nashville Skyline era lol.

Unfortunately, it would not shock me if this was true. I can imagine it taking place in markets all over the world to be honest, a grisly thought. Can anyone else envisage a time where mainstream franchises like McDonalds serve it? (Please, no film references that are going to ruin the ending of such films..)

Yes, it is a good song, I feel everyone has been caught up in the end of the world scenario, and has forgotten about its civil duty to their fellow humans.

Just my take on the whole eating human scenario.

What's the ole cliche: "As long as it doesn't happen to me"?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Originally posted by boncho
What is this evidence of besides someones ability to make a YouTube video with background music attached to pictures with no context?

Thats roughly what I think they said in the late 1930's and early 1940's, when Nazi Germany where killing off millions of people, but hey, take the video for what it is worth.

Like I said "possible"

owe and don't forget about Pol-Pot in Cambodia, there was similiar deniability there as well

edit on 11-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

That's absolutely absurd that you would compare the 3 like that. And just so you know, the world had ample coverage of Darfur and Congo and really didn't care.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What is this evidence of besides someones ability to make a YouTube video with background music attached to pictures with no context?

Thats roughly what I think they said in the late 1930's and early 1940's, when Nazi Germany where killing off millions of people, but hey, take the video for what it is worth.

Like I said "possible"

owe and don't forget about Pol-Pot in Cambodia, there was similiar deniability there as well

That's absolutely absurd that you would compare the 3 like that. And just so you know, the world had ample coverage of Darfur and Congo and really didn't care.

Not sure what your reading, but I was talking about the millions dying in World War II through Concentration Camps, and in Cambodia when the U.S. pulled out.

I said nothing about a third, nor did I go onto Darfur or Congo.

Read my "exact" words before posting, nothing like twisting one's words when attacking with a "Red Herring" is there

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Revolting.
Thanks for the thread, although I have to vomit now...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Revolting.

Thanks, I guess

Was hoping people would set aside their differences for a bit and take a long look at what is going on in North Korea. Truly revolting

edit on 12-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Like I said "possible"

Not sure what your reading, but I was talking about the millions dying in World War II through Concentration Camps, and in Cambodia when the U.S. pulled out.

I said nothing about a third, nor did I go onto Darfur or Congo.

Read my "exact" words before posting, nothing like twisting one's words when attacking with a "Red Herring" is there

My original post was about the lack of evidence this thread provided and how it was nothing more than a stylized depiction of claims that it is "kind of" making, but not even clearly at best.

Then you reply with Pol-Pot, WW2.

Well they didn't have YouTube in WW2 and if you want to find information on Pol-Pot there is much around for you to go after.

I brought up Darfur and Congo because those are two recent happenings where the was a decent amount of coverage by press.

But this video is what exactly? It is not press coverage, and it does not even explain what supposedly is going on. Without the title of the thread, I would not have even known it is claiming to be about cannibalism.

The thread and the video are a joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If this is the gist of your rebuttle: kind of" making.

Then move along, Nothing further to see is there

If there is a "possibility" that this new found genocide is happening, then not only does the ATS community need to know, but the entire world

enough said with you

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
reply to post by allprowolfy

Wow, that chart made my lunch come up a bit, how crazy, thanks for sharing, and I though eating dog was bad.

Saved the chart, just in case (SHTF and all) won't do much good here though the meat is too fatty. Reminds me of last night, I went up to this fat girl in the bar. "You're a big gal, aren't you?" I said. "Tell me something I don't know," she replied with a tear in her eye. "Salad tastes nice." I said. By the way, I don;t like eating dog either but maybe I've never had it prepared properly. I have just purchased a new Korean cookbook "101 Ways To Wok Your Dog" so we'll see how that goes.

edit on 12-4-2012 by KaiserSoze because: After taking a fat chick home while I was drunk the next morning I said to her, "Here, if you want to see me again, call this number." "Awww, men don't usually give me their numbers," she responded. I said, "It's not mine. It's Weight Watchers."

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think everyone needs to remember...

How does the leaders get us on their side to go into war?

They make us believe really really really bad things are going on and that we are going to go save the day.

There is no reason what so ever for anyone to believe this until there is a much better documentation about such ideas. We have no proof, none.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Revolting.

Thanks, I guess

Was hoping people would set aside their differences for a bit and take a long look at what is going on in North Korea. Truly revolting

edit on 12-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)
Nothing is happening in the dprk your being duped...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

You can easily see who gets all the aid packages sent to N Korea. Its the fat and well fed guys. N. Koreans only eat a meal a day and they sleep early to escape the hunger pangs that they may experience if they are awake. See how lucky you are.

<< 1   >>

join