It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human", its whats for dinner part II

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This video is part two in my series of what happens possiblyto the homeless individuals whom cannot make it within their social culture's.

This video is about human consumption in North Korea, when all other alternatives for food have ran out.

Crazy video, must watch to understand:

edit on 11-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Wow, that chart made my lunch come up a bit, how crazy, thanks for sharing, and I though eating dog was bad.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please ATS members do not allow this thread to go without viewing the movie, this is a travesty for the humans as an race. I would like some opinions.

Did not the U.S. give N Korea financial aid three different times for this crisis to be avoided

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
SMH @ the AXIS of EVOL and this still goes on in what is labeled 2012... I pray for the day they in NK and other 3rd world countries get free.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Pretty pathetic when you come down to it, you have billions being given to Nation-states such as North Korea, and these same nation-states keep the funds for further warfare all the while keeping their citizens in poverty

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Pretty pathetic when you come down to it, you have billions being given to Nation-states such as North Korea, and these same nation-states keep the funds for further warfare all the while keeping their citizens in poverty

Its WEAK. THe country needs to be EMPd or CME heavy then surrounded from ground sky or SPACE and then demands made to their officials to free them and if not then..... Discussions for those who wish to keep the people of NK enslaved. Discussions via ABDUCTION STYLE. smh I cannot stand this type of ignorance existing here just because they live on anothe rland mass. SAD

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

My further question is where is Red Cross, or NGO's that normally would allow the International community to know about this

We the citizens of the world have come to the pinnacle in 2012, when we now allow human consumption to be a norm in any nation-state in the world

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Seems there is need for a rinz here on EA*RTH for society to be so self engulfed that this type of behavior is accepted and or ignored. As you can tell it gets on my not so peaceful side to see this 1 knows its going on but to see it is sick. LORD HELP US ALL..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Seems there is need for a rinz here on EA*RTH for society to be so self engulfed that this type of behavior is accepted and or ignored. As you can tell it gets on my not so peaceful side to see this 1 knows its going on but to see it is sick. LORD HELP US ALL..

You took the very words out of my mouth
2nd line, thanks for taking the time and watching the video

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Anytime and thank you as well for keeping 1 alert of the EA*RTH ills..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What is this evidence of besides someones ability to make a YouTube video with background music attached to pictures with no context?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
What is this evidence of besides someones ability to make a YouTube video with background music attached to pictures with no context?

Thats roughly what I think they said in the late 1930's and early 1940's, when Nazi Germany where killing off millions of people, but hey, take the video for what it is worth.

Like I said "possible"

owe and don't forget about Pol-Pot in Cambodia, there was similiar deniability there as well

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ATS, really needs to watch this video because if things do not change here in the good ole U.S. of A, we might be seeing the same thing soon

What did Gandhi say: believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.
Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are you all ready to eat human when TSHTF here?

Ill do it. Id probably eat the ribs or loin parts though (unless I HAD to eat the other parts to survive)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

People are so easily fooled by propaganda,the dprk has been the target of a propaganda campaign since the fall of the ussr,they are one of the last remaining countries that won't bow down to the USA imperialists hence we get spoonfed all these wicked stories.think for yourself people

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ok im pretty scared now. That is awful!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ummm I didn't see any evidence of anyone eating anyone. All I saw was a bunch of pictures used to make a video for a song about eating people. I guess if your into that it's a great song however songs are not evidence of anything. Not saying it's not happening but this proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Ummm I didn't see any evidence of anyone eating anyone. All I saw was a bunch of pictures used to make a video for a song about eating people. I guess if your into that it's a great song however songs are not evidence of anything. Not saying it's not happening but this proves nothing.

Yep, hence the reason i posted this topic

If there is a possibility of this going on, people need to know about it right

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Does it come with side salad and onion rings? BBQ sauce?

Om-nom-nom

Seriously though, yeah, these people need help, question is, would any aid packages reach them if they were sent?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

As Bob Dylan would say, "Hey that's a good song man!" Sounds like this singers a big fan of Dylan too - Nashville Skyline era lol.

Unfortunately, it would not shock me if this was true. I can imagine it taking place in markets all over the world to be honest, a grisly thought. Can anyone else envisage a time where mainstream franchises like McDonalds serve it? (Please, no film references that are going to ruin the ending of such films..)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join