It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Doomsday shelter' being built below Kansas prairie where millionaires will be able to sit out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm sure that if you're part of the elitist in this world you're in on whatever plan is going down whether it was naturally predicted by the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 or if it's going to be human manipulation to make it look like it coincides with the infamous calendar who knows. What does it look like to you?

Exposed, the elitist will be comfortably prepared for whatever natural or man created disaster that comes our way. Whoever, participates in this is definately in the know, follow the money, too bad we can't get a listing of the buyers for this project.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2127759/Apocalypse-Doomsday-shelter-built-Kansas-prairie.html]

When you buy a house, you end up feeling like you will be paying it off until the world ends.Well, how about one of these luxurious condos, which come with all the mod-cons, as well as a pool, a movie theater and a library - oh, and a guarantee that it will survive Doomsday if and when that fateful day comes. For these luxury flats, deep below the Kansas prairie in the shaft of an abandoned missile silo, are meant to withstand everything from economic collapse and solar flares to terrorist attacks and pandemics.

www.dailymail.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

It seems wrong that the [SNIP] who got us into this mess may be the only people who survive. If it's the case I don't want to be around anyway.

Cool story.

Don't know if I would want to live underground.

It's kind of like the vault from Fallout 3.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed naughty word

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Those inside better hope the world topside is wiped out. Otherwise, it seems to me that there will be some very upset people waiting for those below ground to open the hatch and come out. They can't say below forever.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Please do not think that what is about to happen can be hidden from or escaped by anybody. There is nobody who can hide from life. We may be able to with our money create the illusion that we can but the truth is that there is a force that is much greater than any one of us and to believe that we can outwit or outsmart or hide from this source is a very small and ignorant view of life.

We can call it god or consciousness or whatever we want but when the change that we are waiting for occurs you are not going to be able to go underground and hide from it and then come back up and think you have escaped. It is all about energy.... It is like trying to hide from the air. When the energy changes or hits that point where it is felt more and more by the collective the very best that we can do is open up our hearts and embrace it and allow it to fill us up.

Do not worry about these fools. Instead embrace your true nature and the magnificent life that lies ahead for all of us. You are not a victim. And they are not as powerful as they believe they are. They have only been able to convince everybody with their money and their ability to influence great numbers of people that they are. This is not true power. This is the ego. The illusion of power that these people believe they have is not going to be supported for much longer energetically. Do not concern yourself with them and focus on yourself. All we need to do is open up our hearts.It is free. It costs no money. We can all start right now. We do not need a lot of money to build an expensive bunker to hide. We can embrace what is coming with a happy and open and hopeful heart.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i wonder if it can protect you from a mob of angry civilians digging and using looted explosives lol

imagine that sound being stuck in a silo underground.

or imagine an angry civilian puts some trucks ontop of their door(s) out

the horror

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Already posted about....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
We are going to die.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
lets hope that Kansas doesn't end up under water

i would be insisting on a submersible just in case

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

imagine quantum physics being used to cookie cut/antfarm cut these locations right from EA*RTH w/o those within them knowing.

Imagine all those selfish folx like in the movie 2012 thinking their money paid their way into the REAL NEW WORLD left everyone above ground, only to be picked up by non EA*RTH space craft and takin to another living zone because EA*RTH was about to be rinsed in LIGHT.

Imagine
they can have their fancy antfarms I mean hideouts from the WRATH of the LAMB??? WHY hide form the LAMB???

rev 6:

[8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
[13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
[14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
--------------------------
[15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
edit on 4/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That seems like a hell of a punishment to me, I mean getting stuck in an underground silo in fear and dispair while the rest of mankind will have been wiped out / transferred to a much more pleasant dimension. I feel sorry for those people, but somehow it feels like it's a well deserved fate for them, for valuing gold over life.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
i wonder if it can protect you from a mob of angry civilians digging and using looted explosives lol

imagine that sound being stuck in a silo underground.

or imagine an angry civilian puts some trucks ontop of their door(s) out

the horror

that is some dark humor, but I can get on board with that. If I survive whatever comes, I will be sure to seal up these underground bunkers as I find them. I know its horrible to wish death on anyone, but trapping the elites in their underground tomb sounds like too much fun to pass up

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

13,baby.....you have your head on strait......
that 17th verse....who will stand?......and it came to me....we may see thousands fall on our right and tens of thoiusands fall on our left, but we will not be touched by it.......

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If we know about then its probably not for the mega rich. Maybe a few elites but not the richest. I believe the richest have thier own private underground trains lesding to thier bunkers, all of which will havd its own power station, life support systems etc...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I find it odd that millionaires wont be...millionaires after an event and society and money has become both broken and useless.

And how are these "priviledged" wealthy going to survive in a world they bought their way through without any skill except how to make the perfect dry martini?

Now thats funny. Theyll end up shriveled and mummified in their shelters without any means to survive...just piles of disintegrated money.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Isn't Kansas near ground zero for a Madrid fault earthquake?
Karma baby.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I looked at this thing. Did not see back door. Only way out, up. Does not seem in accordance with Tao.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
if it means anything, one of my friends dads is the head carpenter for movie sets and hes been designing/funding underground bunkers for the rich incase of 2012 :|

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
hm daily mail? oh it must be true then

new topics

top topics

join