It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 PLAN: Hoaxes, False Flags, and CHAOS! We are running out of time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but 2012 is shaping up to be as anticipated already. And we're not even halfway through.

The elite are throwing everything at us, and we don't have much time. I've come to the conclusion that the elite have always planned, to bring in the new world order FULLY, by the end of 2012. I believe this because of how many hoaxes/false flags have already taken place, and how many more appear to be on the way.

Here is a list of hoaxes, psyops and false flags that have already taken place, and what I think is on the way. In the end, we will end up in a new world order, unless we stop it.

2012:

1. KONY 2012 - The first huge new world order brainwashing psyop that may have somewhat failed, but it still warped many many minds, especially the youth. It is still an ongoing battle, seeds have been planted in the masses, and they will still invade africa, regardless if this is dead in most peoples eyes or not.

2. George Clooney Arrested - HOAX (he's a puppet), more Africa invasion propaganda
dailycaller.com...

3. Ocuupy - MSM and establishment WANTS us in the streets. They WANT occupy resurgence to take place, and this time it won't end well. Al-Gore and establishment pushing for occupy to resurge and for us to return to the streets. Hoax much? Occupy is dangerous, this is what they want. That's part of the plan.

4. Anonymous - CIA operation, their role will soon fulfill its purpose, and be used to completely censor the internet. I found evidence that indicates to me without a doubt that anonymous is CIA steered and/or has been infiltrated. There's several pieces of evidence, but one connection I found is the logo of anonymous is the same as the KONY 2012 Invisible Children logo. The exact same. KONY/Anonymous are both CIA operations.

5. Traavon Martin - The elite will use this to divide and conquer us further, incite a new race war, and keep us killing and fighting with each other, as the dark forces continue their plan behind the scenes. Just another designed distraction, like clockwork.

6. IRAN - We all know it's coming. A False Flag will take place to initiate this plan soon.

7. Economic collapse - It's inevitable, it's coming. Amidst the chaos, another False Flag of epic proportions will soon follow, the next 9/11 (see 8).

8. Project Bluebeam - Everything now points to this being the final card, to fully implement the new world order. They will fake an alien invasion using holographic and black technology, and fool the world once more. This time, we will have to give up our constitution, bill of rights, and all of our freedoms.. We will HAVE to except a one world govt, to fight against the evil aliens!

That is also why they have painted aliens as hostile in hollywood and in the msm for years, it is all leading up to 2012. I wasn't 100% positive about Project Bluebeam before this week, but now I'm certain, because of recent news and developments that have take place. Like this Australian MSM report, already discussed on ATS.

Also one more thing. Let's not forget a possible False Flag at the London Olympics. That may be still in the cards as well. but there's so many other things, I don't even know why they would still go through with that.

So, that's it. I don't know what else to say except start prepping for the worst. And keep your minds focused, when the day comes that we encounter "hostile aliens", because it will be a hoax. We are in extremely weird, and dangerous times.

edit on 11-4-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The media and there Weapons of Mass Distraction, are a major reason why people have no clue about anything. Except for here on ATS, we know just about everything

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

There is no 2012 conspiracy nothing will happen.people are too paranoid a lately.if Zionist bankers and the global elite wanted to take over,they would have to wipe out Russia and china who would then wipe them out. I doubt any banker wants to spend the rest of their lives in a concrete chamber.ww3 just isn't worth it to anyone

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I would say we are in for a wild year, there's something in the air... I cannot put it in words, but I sense that the status quo and 'back to normal' conditioning that was being kept for so long by the media and governments, is soon to be changed...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
So, that's it. I don't know what else to say except start prepping for the worst.

Always wise to prepare for the worst.

After you have finished preparing, relax and enjoy your life!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

You forgot NK "missile"

China, Japan and South Korea all voiced their concern over North Korea's planned satellite launch, after Pyongyang threatened "merciless punishment" against any country that shoots down the long-range rocket it is preparing to send into the atmosphere.

Source

edit on 11-4-2012 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
yes everything is a lie, why even post here its just full of sheep that dont understand the truth. why even research things? proof is for the skeptic and we feel the truth. I..love..youtube...its actually how i formulate 99.5% of my unrealistic world views.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but 2012 is shaping up to be as anticipated already. And we're not even halfway through.

2012:
6. IRAN - We all know it's coming. A False Flag will take place to initiate this plan soon.

WW3 false flag plan went public.

The mossad payed satanist pkk kurds will pull NATO into the Syria/Iran conflict.

"Turkey Claims Israel is Aiding Kurdish Rebels
Turkish intelligence agencies are claiming that Israeli drones recently spotted in Turkey are spying for the PKK.

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 1/18/2012, 3:12 AM"

www.israelnationalnews.com...

"What will happen if the UN cannot get its act together, and Russia and China end up using their veto powers for the third time? Ankara will probably invoke the 1998 Adana agreement with Syria to justify the military interference while calling on NATO members for the application of the Article 5 of the NATO Charter, which says that an attack on any member shall be considered to be an attack on all. The article was invoked by the US for the first time in October 2001, when NATO determined that the terrorist attacks on the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City were indeed eligible under the terms of the North Atlantic Treaty. Since the Assad regime allows the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and its affiliates to launch attacks on Turkish soil and harbors some 1,500 to 2,000 hard-core PKK militants in areas close to the Turkish border, Turkey can very well utilize the NATO security cover for assistance."

www.todayszaman.com...

"US weighs limited military action against Assad. Turkey may join
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report April 10, 2012, 11:42 PM (GMT+02:00) "

www.debka.com...

They will switch off the Russian radar systems in Syria.

"Russia upgrades radar station in Syria to aid Iran
By Abraham Rabinovich - Special to The Washington Times
Wednesday, February 29, 2012"

www.washingtontimes.com...

After that they will bomb Iran from kurdish airports.

I haven't got enough posts, so if someone want's to, make a new thread out of this.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ive heard others in the field say this and i have to agree its a strong possibility. That a false flag alien invasion will occur. Some believe it to happen at the Olympics. A friend of mine Paula who lives in Canada filmed this a while back. Its an astonishing video of a grey alien with a light source on its back and another light next to it in the sky. I believe this footage is being suppressed because it is authentic. The reason im bringing it up is because Paula believes what she filmed was a military holographic experiment. That frightened her more then the thought of it being an actual alien. The images are so bright and amazing. She has other videos but this one is the best ET video ive ever seen. If this was in fact a military experiment then we know the powers that be do have technology that is convincing enough to pull off a false flag alien invasion.

video.google.com...#
edit on 14-4-2012 by OhioUFOHunter because: link

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

See you back here Jan 2013....we'll have a laugh about this!.....seriously I'll see you back here in 9 months when we have all experienced a perfectly normal year on this rock we call Earth!

I'll be here.....will you?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

That has to be the most typical UFO footage ever shot. There is nothing to see. It is blurry, jumpy, poorly shot nothingness. Wow. Perfect material to build a UFO case. The zoom out and in and out and in and out and in just makes it so wonderful to watch.

I want my 2 minutes of life back!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

That has to be the most typical UFO footage ever shot. There is nothing to see. It is blurry, jumpy, poorly shot nothingness. Wow. Perfect material to build a UFO case. The zoom out and in and out and in and out and in just makes it so wonderful to watch.

I want my 2 minutes of life back!

If you could have two minutes you'd then want two hours and on and on. At least I would.

Can't say OP is wrong or right about any of this tho. He's backing it up with things they are telling us.:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

1. KONY 2012 - The first huge new world order brainwashing psyop that may have somewhat failed, but it still warped many many minds, especially the youth. It is still an ongoing battle, seeds have been planted in the masses, and they will still invade africa, regardless if this is dead in most peoples eyes or not.
Why the heck would we invade Africa?

2. George Clooney Arrested - HOAX (he's a puppet), more Africa invasion propaganda
dailycaller.com...

no reason at all to invade Africa.

3. Ocuupy - MSM and establishment WANTS us in the streets. They WANT occupy resurgence to take place, and this time it won't end well. Al-Gore and establishment pushing for occupy to resurge and for us to return to the streets. Hoax much? Occupy is dangerous, this is what they want. That's part of the plan.

Possibly? But isn't it more likely it wasn't planeed and people are just pissed off at our evil leaders?

4. Anonymous - CIA operation, their role will soon fulfill its purpose, and be used to completely censor the internet. I found evidence that indicates to me without a doubt that anonymous is CIA steered and/or has been infiltrated. There's several pieces of evidence, but one connection I found is the logo of anonymous is the same as the KONY 2012 Invisible Children logo. The exact same. KONY/Anonymous are both CIA operations.

5. Traavon Martin - The elite will use this to divide and conquer us further, incite a new race war, and keep us killing and fighting with each other, as the dark forces continue their plan behind the scenes. Just another designed distraction, like clockwork.
If there was going to be a race war, it'd have already happened by now.

They don't need a false flag to start it, the majority already support attacking Iran, or so the polls say.

7. Economic collapse - It's inevitable, it's coming. Amidst the chaos, another False Flag of epic proportions will soon follow, the next 9/11 (see 8).

8. Project Bluebeam - Everything now points to this being the final card, to fully implement the new world order. They will fake an alien invasion using holographic and black technology, and fool the world once more. This time, we will have to give up our constitution, bill of rights, and all of our freedoms.. We will HAVE to except a one world govt, to fight against the evil aliens!

That is also why they have painted aliens as hostile in hollywood and in the msm for years, it is all leading up to 2012. I wasn't 100% positive about Project Bluebeam before this week, but now I'm certain, because of recent news and developments that have take place. Like this Australian MSM report, already discussed on ATS.

The aliens are the good guys. TPTB are ramping up the propaganda so you either think the aliens are fake, or if you don't visit ATS you think they are evil. The Aliens are the good guys though!

Things are going on, but not how you lay them out. I don't think you're a shill, but you definitely fell for their propaganda. All of your points are the things "they" want you to believe is coming. Something's coming alright, but it isn't those things. You fell for the disinfo.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

He's right. You're paying too much attention to the mainstream media. That's exactly what they want you to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
its too late, we're already slaves to this controlling world order.
we dont get the truth from any source that we can fully trust, msm lies, alternate news bends the truth and lies (Alex Jones lies), our money is held up in digital form in banks, we are losing our rights to walk through the streets to protest thanks to the riots and occupy, i hate to hear people saying that the next step is coming and we're doomed.
if you wanna do something, do something. dont just come onto a single website and throw out your theory. give me something, show me that you are willing to do something, for example, i have spent ten thousand pound of savings creating leaflets and hired people to drop them off and now find myself living on welfare (doll) with nothing of it. if that's trying to do my bit then i wont bother anymore.
sorry but until someone actually does something other than typing on this site or similar sites then we're fudged!

new topics

top topics

join