It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MindBreaking Thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

Now let's entertain the idea that New Agers are right about the paths of spirituality via meditation and pineal gland. Also, to entertain the idea as the do, that the Mayans were spiritually and intellectually more advanced than mainstream scholars say. In this idea of the Mayan Calendar certain great cycles represent a shift in dimensions, with that shift comes a pole shift.

OK, let's entertain that idea. I do not really consider myself as a "New Ager," but do incorporate a great many New Age ideals, but then again I also incorporate ideals from many different Cultures and Religions. I do have an understanding about the Polar Shift process, and also know this in a completely natural process, and seems to be over 1000 years or so overdue. And you are right, all of this is triggered by our Sun, it is our generator, or life giver, our warm and dear friend. It is no wonder why the Ancients saw the Sun as God. Is there any other object or thing more worthy of our worship?
The Sun follows a cycle, as does everything in the Universe. Pole Shifts follow our evolutionary pattern. The Poles shift every 12,000 to 13,000 years. Every time we come to one of these particular points in the precession of the Equinoxes. So, it happens on a regular basis.
I have read that the Elite had a plan to fly to Mars when the poles shifted. It has been said that the city on Mars was completed in 1984, and the Elite thought they now had it made. Then it was discovered, must to the shock and chagrin of the Elite, all of the planets would suffer a pole shift. There was no safe place to go but underground. So, they began to dig, I am sure the ATS Veterans know of Phil Schneider, and what he said.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940s. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect*, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

(*Richard Souder ~ not to be confused with Richard Sauder, Ph.D., an underground bases researcher and author of the book, 'Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide'.")

"The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The Black Projects sidestep the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal. Right now, the New World Order is depending on these bases. If I had known at the time I was working on them that the NWO was involved, I would not have done it. I was lied to rather extensively.

Phil Schneider

The bases are on average the size a medium sized city. Each DUMB base costs between17 and 26 billion dollars to build which is funded by MI6/CIA drug money. Eachunderground base employs 1,800 to 10,000 workers. A nuclear powered drill it used todig underground. This drill goes through rock at a tremendous rate and literally melts therock away to form a smooth glass like surface around the edges of the tunnels.

Project Manequin

Secret Underground Bases and Facilities

The Underground Empire

Many believe Planet X, Nibiru will return. A large Planetary Body in a near Earth pass would upset the balance that keeps Earth from spinning out of control. This could in fact be a trigger for a polar shift.
Anunnaki & Nibiru - The Return

The Alignment Generation

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

i understand your points but if humans are going to live at all, bacteria and fungi and vegetables and possibly animals will be sacrificed for human survival,,, so i do see a difference, when we are speaking as humans about human civilization, history and future,,, with what should be done,,

"If you're going to make suppositions about ancient cultures, please, at least try to learn something from real scientists about what's known about these cultures instead of lapping up the sweet milk of lies and magical rainbow colored unicorn thinking that flows freely all over youtube.

In case you have zero clue about what kind of stuff was really going in precolumbian South America, ehre's a clip from a rather fun movie titled Apocalypto. It's a really good movie, but extremely brutal. "

at first i asked if we knew extensive detail of the sacrifices,, but i guess it doesnt matter because a sacrifice is a sacrifice,, i still dont think their society and culture and people were as brutal and vicious as things that go on in the world today,,

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would dismiss Druscilla as a disinformation agent. Why would scientists know anything about the Mayans, wouldn't that be archaeology? Or that he mentioned "real scientists", by that do you mean government agents paid and funded to go with the program or else their funding is cut? Yeah he must mean those real scientists...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofLeod
I would dismiss Druscilla as a disinformation agent. Why would scientists know anything about the Mayans, wouldn't that be archaeology?

Why do you think archaeology is not science??

Archeaological science
edit on 12-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofLeod
I would dismiss Druscilla as a disinformation agent. Why would scientists know anything about the Mayans, wouldn't that be archaeology? Or that he mentioned "real scientists", by that do you mean government agents paid and funded to go with the program or else their funding is cut? Yeah he must mean those real scientists...

Um, did you just REALLY say that?

I'm pretty sure your own wealth of ignorance, ie; lack of knowledge and education suffice enough to serve as self-applied-disinformation equal to not only one agent, but a whole agency.

Your lack of understanding of even what science is, and that Archaeologists are scientists is utterly astounding.

Please, go read a book. After that, go read another, and keep doing so until you are no longer a danger to yourself.
You may not realize it, but, with what you said above, you just kicked your own self in the face, and then fell on your face while kicking yourself in the face again. Thus, you're a danger to yourself, or an embarrassment, and you probably don't even know it.
You are being laughed at.
Thus, please, go read a book. Get an education. Learn something.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Who is really the ignorant one, when they are implying that all archaeologists are scientists and vice versa? I've read several books actually you self important smart ass.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's glaringly obvious you need read more than simply 'several'.

I've read hundreds, into the thousands of books, at least one book a week, sometimes 3 or 4, for most of my life.

It's entirely predictable someone at your level of social and mental development as well limited education would reduce to calling me, or anyone that you think diminishes you, names.

It's okay. You don't grow up over night and one day, if you actually apply yourself, you might be able to look back and laugh at your own misguided, confused, lack of understanding of pretty much anything, as well as your jealous hostility toward your betters.

Be patient. Read more books. If you can't see that this suggestion is an attempt to help you, then, there's not much else point in trying.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If you have a problem with smart ass, then I would suggest you stop watching Sesame Street. You are not better than me and you never will be. We were all created equal and as you know nothing of my previous education, you are at no liberty to assume anything about me. I'm sure you know that old saying if you are as intelligent and knowledgeable as you claim to be, compared to me. I said several which is not a definite amount, compared to your reply there isn't much of a difference.

I was shunned by people just like you in school who knew absolutely nothing about me. People always fear what they don't understand. Reading was my life because it was my only escape, I was actually an honor student and made straight A's. I never failed a grade in my life and started fully reading and comprehending the Harry Potter books in first grade. Do not mistake a matter of opinion, for ignorance. Because that my brother, is true ignorance.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

This here says achaeology can be considered a science, which implies it is subject to opinion. I do not consider it to be a science because this just stupid. Why even call it achaeology or archaeologists? Why not just make everything less complicated and name it all under science and scientists? Especially, if studying Archaelogoy are automatically scientists. Doesn't really make sense dude.

As far as reading goes Ive read the 6th Harry Potter book in less than 24 hours. While I do not have access to physical books much anymore I read all day online and Im going to college to become a General Physician, because I want to try and combat the greedy nature of the pharmaceutical companies.

E:/ Since apparently I'm socially impaired, please tell me how it's okay for you to disrespect me and act like you are superior to me over a matter of opinion, yet you feel it is wrong for me to set you back in your place? If you can't take the heat, then you can leave my thread.
edit on 14-4-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

... and you are still defensive, and still try to defend positions where you only wind up being an embarrassment to yourself.
You keep saying "I read Harry Potter". You may as well say, I read Winnie the Pooh. Sure, they're entertaining stories, but, the literary sophistication places it in the children's book section for good reason.

You might try using better examples, for instance; saying you read the Odyssey and Iliad, Dante's Inferno, Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, Beowulf, and/or any number of the actual required reading classics before you were 10, but, you keep holding up a children's story, for children, admittedly entertaining to adults but a children's story none the less as your defense of a self prescribed literary education.

In regards to science, do you know anything about radio carbon, potassium argon, rubidium strontium, or any other dating technique used to tell the age of samples found in the field? Do you know anything about learning a language that no longer exists, that hasn't been spoken in hundreds if not thousands of years, and in turn learning several other languages that may also be dead for the sake to comparative analysis in building a cross cultural lexicon of understanding?
Do you not understand that 'archaeology' is a broad term covering several pursuits of study and disciplines like Physical Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Geology, Linguistics, Astronomy, Biology, and a whole host of other studies. Do you have any clue what it takes to understand an entire culture, from the principals it applied in architecture, dietary preferences, how it treated it's women and children, how people were educated, language, their theology, relationships with other cultures extent, the purpose and/or significance of art as well as interpretations, plants and animals and even pests interacting with the culture where some of these animals, and plants could be extinct such that sifting for pollen spoors under a microscope from layered strata is necessary and all the many more various interesting and entirely boring aspects belonging to and used in the field.
It's more than just going out with a shovel, a pick, and rooting around until something is found.

You may also want to educate yourself on the old rivalries between the classical sciences, and the 'newer' sciences, and why some of the old-school studies like math, chemistry, astronomy, and physics look down their noses at people that dare call themselves scientists in the fields of Psychology, Anthropology, and other such. You'll find articles and quotations stating that Psychology and Biology are not really fields of science either if you look hard enough.
Who is really a 'scientist'? I'm sure you'll also find many scientists if asked behind closed doors off the record, who will scoff at other scientists for even calling themselves scientists, though this is more a product of rivalry than true classification.

You further keep using 'ignorance' like an insult; like it's some new ugly word you've discovered to demean those around you, and applying to arguments against me when my arguments and points have shown anything but a lack of education or knowledge on the subject matter discussed. I hope you know that ignorance can indeed be used such, typically by those less aware of what it's actual definition is, which is rather amusing when someone is ignorant about the finer points of ignorance. I fear you may very well be a victim of this common pitfall.

As stated, I've been trying to help you, but, it would seem you want validation as opposed to an education.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I have nothing more to say to you. Not because I can't retort, but because I'm going to be the better man. I realized all of the things you said. However you are a blatant troll, this was a highly speculative sub-forum. This is a highly speculative theory to me, so I felt compelled to post it.

As I said if you don't like it, you can leave my thread. Nobody is forcing you to post, before you even try to say some argument to this as "Your own lack of education and misunderstanding of pretty much anything.". Not that I am Christian or any other religion, but Jesus, Buddha, and Ghandi never tried to help anyone by promoting show boating in an attempt to demean one other person.

We are all created equal and no you are not more equal than others. Even though you may try to assert that the things you know they dont know, but the things you choose to believe are not what I may believe.

Why should I not pursue validation of my education when you are trying to demean it? If you a treating me like a vastly inferior being, when I am not. As for the old science thinking of the scientists definition, I developed that opinion on my own. Not from some paper I read.

This is not a rebuttal in anyway, so don't mistake it for one. Just food for thought on the way out.
edit on 15-4-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join