It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you to the Occupy Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I want to give a big thumbs up to the Occupy Movement and a big thanks for helping to keep our country free from tyranny and for helping to stop the banks from foreclosing on more houses. Thank you for setting something moving.

Thank you also for not being co-opted by the Democrats and the establishment liberals. Thank you for not being shills for old style tenured radicals, for not letting self-styled elites dominate your movement. Thank you for having a consensus model instead of mere majority rule, for letting all perspectives be heard. Thank you for making the 99% feel valued again.

Finally, thank you for not giving up. Thank you for being soldiers of democracy.
I want you to know that you are valued greatly.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthEvolves

Your welcome.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This was pleasant to wake up to.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Always pleasant to see you when you awake you Kali.
your beautiful wether you know it or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I don't know how successfully they actually are managing to keep the country free from tyranny; but I'll agree with you that it is definitely the thought that counts. It's also gratifying to know that the movement is still alive, despite the at times quite literal attempts to murder it, by the authorities. Uncle Sam has become such a caring, benevolent soul in his old age.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthEvolves
I want to give a big thumbs up to the Occupy Movement and a big thanks for helping to keep our country free from tyranny and for helping to stop the banks from foreclosing on more houses.

Have they? How?

I'm not trolling, this is a serious question as I don't know how much they've done in the USA.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

As of yet they are the most vocal group protesting against all these draconian bills flying through such as the NDAA also a lot of sourcing on money in politics, a lot of exposure of banks especially Goldman Sachs and BOA.

reply to post by thehoneycomb

Thanks I think lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by khimbar

As of yet they are the most vocal group protesting against all these draconian bills flying through such as the NDAA also a lot of sourcing on money in politics, a lot of exposure of banks especially Goldman Sachs and BOA.

Oh ok, I admit I've not seen evidence of that.
edit on 11-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I remember an Occupy dude telling me to oppose the NDAA. Do not assume that the media reports the truth. The fact that you don't hear from them does not mean that they are not speaking. It means that you have to listen better.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No, thank you for your continued support. Thank you for not believing everything the msm says about us. Thank you for understanding that one dude pooing in the street is not representative of the movement as a whole. thank you for keeping informed.

Peace love and solidarity

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

What I meant to say was, I think you are beautiful wether you know it or not. You probably already know that your beautiful to some degree.

We not seem to see eye to eye on many issues including OWS but I can see past that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I must also confess that Occupy women are very beautiful. Just saying...

top topics

join