It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it seem to be getting darker at night time to you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
yes,it is darker.
i have noticed it a while ago.
so has my 30 year old son.
say what you will.
but it is darker.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

See that's a good description of what I am experiencing. I'm a wordsmith, but sometimes I have difficulty conveying what I mean in a manner that most understand. You did it quite adequately, though.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nwillitts

I knew someone else had to notice it. I mean, the sky is beautiful, but at ground level, it just seems to be an all consuming darkness.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Maybe you're going blind.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by nwillitts

I knew someone else had to notice it. I mean, the sky is beautiful, but at ground level, it just seems to be an all consuming darkness.

very well put.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Doubtful.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

maybe-but i require no glasses.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Maybe you're going blind.

no-i just see the darkness better than you...........

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.night-blindness.com...

maybe see an eye doctor, i have noticed my night vision sucks as i get older.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
www.night-blindness.com...

maybe see an eye doctor, i have noticed my night vision sucks as i get older.

it aint that-something quite diffrent

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
best i can define it with words is-dead darkness.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Yeah, well, I'm only 35 years old. I know my father got to where he didn't like driving at night, but that's when he got up in years. It's a possibility. Like I said, it could be environmental as well.... There are trees and such in the yard that could be contributing. I just wondered if anyone else was having a similar experience or if it was just imagined. I haven't ruled that out either.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The alien holograph generator surrounding the earth just got replaced with a new Sony OLED device. It supports true black now...

Anyway in an attempt to give you a serious answer, the moon has been out alot on my area the past couple weeks obviously making the ground brighter at night. The past few days this has not been the case, so the change in contrast may be what you are noticing. I'm in Ontario, and again it is cloudy tonight as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwillitts
best i can define it with words is-dead darkness.

That's about how I'd describe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

Could very well be.... That sounds quite reasonable, actually.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Its quiet the opposite here in Australia. When the moon has been out lately, the night sky looks like day time. So no, things are normal I think.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal

Anyway in an attempt to give you a serious answer, the moon has been out alot on my area the past couple weeks obviously making the ground brighter at night. The past few days this has not been the case, so the change in contrast may be what you are noticing. I'm in Ontario, and again it is cloudy tonight as well.

well in an attempt to give you a serious answer... that was one of the things I considered as well, and thats not it either. I've seen what that looks like (when the moon is not up in the night sky) and although it is "darker" ...its not as dark as what we are talking about. . it was clear last night yet not one star could be seen , so it's a little uneasy feeling when you don't even see any starlight and you know you should because there is no clouds mmmmk.

we' ve had some nice weather here the last couple of days so the stars have been out.

they just didn't come out last night.

who knows what these lunatics are up too ...could be alien holographic technologies,
edit on 11-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
its as dark as it's ever been from my viewpoint.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Each day come's a new a crazier thread than the last filled with absolute lack of even the basic sign of intelligence or common sense.:

Pretty much.

To answer the OP. No, night is not getting "darker," whatever in the world that would or could possibly mean.

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Well, like I said, skywardly, it's beautiful. However, I just perceive a thick blackness at ground level. I don't know if it's real or imagined.... I would suspect,though, given that others are noticing it as well, that there is something to what I'm seeing.
edit on 11-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join