It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the programming so powerfull...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is the programming so powerfull...

We've all seen it, that blank expression that says - This guys completely mad.

My success rate in waking people up is very poor, it seems the more I tell them the more crazy they think I am, have you found that?
The majority of people dont even take in what I'm saying, others get angry before I've had time to show them the evidence, others pretend to listen then try to change the subject at the first opertunity.

I was talking to a relative recently who mentioned vaccines, one of my pet hates. I said "Well as you've brought the subject up let me warn you that my thoughts on this make people angry" About a minute later they became angry and we havent spoken since.

Is the programming so powerfull that it cant be reversed?

What are your experiences on trying to wake up a sheeple?

What have you found to be the most successful way to get through to them?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
adaptation.

My answer is simple enough and always miss interpretated but thats about how and what it is, as in real life, the simplest things are often the best.
edit on 10-4-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It can be overcome, but it is like breaking a drug addiction. If you try to make them go cold turkey, things can get really rough.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ya have to take the jehova witness mantality on this. don`t praech!
if people dont want to hear the truth,well,you can`t make them.
the witnesses come to your door,and if you don`t want to see them and tell them to go,they go with a smile.
ya know why. its one step closer to heaven they get. one less sinner to get in your way!
take the same approach with teaching people. you cant force them to learn,just keep an open mind.
teaching adults is the hardest thig ever,their set in their ways. children are much easier!
there are some àdults`that i wouldn;t even begin to talk to about the stuff on this site! not worth my time.
all you can do is lead by example and show proof.
peace

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

So often the more one tries to 'wake up' others, the further they push them away. I think the best we can do is live the example and answer questions when inquired about various subjects. Admittedly, I have seized moments for some coy suggestions, but they must be just that, kind suggestions that may stimulate curiosity, and then left to grow. Other than that, everyone is on their own path, moving at their own pace, so total unity is impractical as far as thinking goes, imo.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
it is like breaking a drug addiction. If you try to make them go cold turkey, things can get really rough.

Thats my experience too. Its the way they become angry that amazes me. Even if you warn them they still do it, its like they've been programmed to respond with anger.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
it is like breaking a drug addiction. If you try to make them go cold turkey, things can get really rough.

Thats my experience too. Its the way they become angry that amazes me. Even if you warn them they still do it, its like they've been programmed to respond with anger.
They have been. It is like the old video with the monkeys in a cage. I might have to look for it, but it boils down to 5 monkeys in a cage who get punished for trying to get a banana. Whenever one tries to get the banana, all 5 get punished. Eventually, the other monkeys punish the monkey who strives to get the banana, and the "experimenter" no longer punishes the monkeys. Then they cycle the monkeys out one at a time, but the remaining monkeys still punish any monkey brave enough to go for the banana. Eventually, none of the original monkeys remain, but the new ones have all been programmed though they have never been punished by the "outside force", only by their peers. Now the sheeple police the other sheeple and tptb rarely have to intervene directly.

edit on 10-4-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Excelent vid, think I'll burn it to dvd and post it anon to a few people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Think of it like this.
Put a spin on it and think,well if those that I try to inform ignore the info,less people I have to worry about.
You tried,as I have done so also.
It falls on deaf ears.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
adaptation.

My answer is simple enough and always miss interpretated but thats about as in real life, the simplest answer is often the best.

You are correct,sir!
Adaptation.
That is basically how homo sapiens have risen above all the other species of life here on Earth.
But,of course,it will soon be our demise.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I guess try not to talk to people like you know everything, whether what you say is true or not they do not want to have their reality changed by someone else’s views. I personally find people are more receptive to "I heard ...." as opposed to "They are doing...". I also find that those who use the term "Sheeple"(only heard this on ATS) tend to be a little brainwashed too. If you call them Sheeple then why should world leaders feel bad treating them as such?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I agree, we are all a little brainwashed, some of us though are trying to free ourselves from it while others prefer to be herded, hence I use the word sheeple..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The programming is not just strong it has been built up & in place the entire life of the person.
So in effect you have to De-Program in small amounts over a period of time in effect reversing the original programming.

In a lot of instances people have been given thier world view from more than one source like thier parents or family, spouse peer group etc....& not just T.V.
This can be difficult as you will come across as being critical of views espoused by a loved/respected one of thiers it's just you may not know this. Do your Homework.

It is a bad idea to smother individuals with an avalanche of data, it wil make smoke come out of thier ears before they place fingers in them and switch off.

Sometimes finding a subject close to the person in question's own everyday interests and subtly pointing out how these issues affect them directly or indirectly usually does the trick, you must allow the individual to find thier own way to the Rabbit Hole entrance by laying atrail of breadcrums that way and if they still don't get it leave them alone.

If on the other hand they choose the path of further knowledge support them and don't say things like " I knew about this 5 years ago" etc... Give them space you were a noob once yourself.
Pay an interest back if they dig something up themselves and if they find something you havent heard of congratulate them on digging up some interesting info and discuss.

And don't forget Humor it is quite often the best way to instantly break down barriers especially when you are talking about some subjects as the very act of disscussing them leads to a depressing or frustrating dead end.

Avoid this by poking fun at figures and pointing out how sad and screwed up THEY are not YOU.
If they are going to be overwhelmed by being pointed to ATS straight away try pointing them to youtube etc and encourage them to listen to say George Noory on Coast to Coast AM plenty of alternative views and a range of subjects and not too scary to begin with.

Finally most people are good people at heart and cannot see how thier inherent good natures are used against them and furthermore cannot put themselves in the shoes of a bad person. A lot of people think "I would not do that" so it is difficult for them to realise there is a small and vociferous minority that "will do the bad thing".
Bear this in mind when talking to people we are a social animal and do not like exclusion so if someone doesnt feel excluded they will listen more.

Hope this helps bit tired so I hope it makes sense also LOL. There's more but ive taken enough space up plus sleeepy good luck! And don't let the BS merchants win.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrindsMyGears

Wow!! Nice informative post, some very good advice that I'll use, thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No problem If I remember anything else I will reply again, great idea for a thread BTW! Ive been countering the BS for years you can't win them all though just remember that but the people you get through too are worth it as they usually go on to do the same its a good feeling Stay Sharp

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just thought of something that might help find a short video online (im too lazy) LOL that shows how the MSM News channels use Tricks and Tactics to push thier agenda everyday, tactics like interrupting people in interview or cutting them short or putting a good looking person against a weird beard to distract from the issue etc....And show them to the person in question.
Most TV & (TV news especially) use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques BUT once these techiques are pointed out its almost inpossible not to see them once revealed just like a magicians trick once you are shown how it works it aint' magic anymore. Hope this helps

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GrindsMyGears

Thanks.
People I talk to hate it when I point out the tricks used by the tv, they just spent hundreds on their shiny new box that covers half their living room wall

Theres some good clips on youtube Search for - What the bbc dont want you to see.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Your bang on there will check the vid nice one. We truly are in the midst of an information war so keep it bitesized and you will turn the tables on the PTB a little as they have effectively shortened attention spans to that just 5 mins use it back and we win. LOL.

top topics

join